Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi, i need help with the mentor opportunity, i helped lisa many times withe the homework but notthing is happened
i miss something ?

"i have all at max but there arent option :("
Upload your save game for this and I will take a look.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@
You have the homework bug and need to download this mod to fix it but you must remove all other mods before placing this one in.
After you put this mod in go to the laptop and chose the cheat menu go down to Lisa and click on her then scroll down to the bug fix and click on it and now you will go forward in the mentor quest.

Reactions: Herapa

Oct 9, 2017
Okie i just found out about this file ..

this file is the list of dialogs by incoded with the specific .jnp names so i was right i think it was remove all along cause there's no file n-ea-1.jnp ---> n-ea-4.jnp so i think this file is an old file from the previews version thats why i cant trigger .. all the pic of v0.9 are in this dialogs if you want to know download the CG rip and know their name so that you can specify them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at least i try ahahha so u just wasting my TIME stupid,faggot,loser "ERIC-disfunstional" :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

<case closed> dont ask again

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
@
You have the homework bug and need to download this mod to fix it but you must remove all other mods before placing this one in.
After you put this mod in go to the laptop and chose the cheat menu go down to Lisa and click on her then scroll down to the bug fix and click on it and now you will go forward in the mentor quest.
Awww, I thought the homework bug was fixed in this release... :( :cryingface::FeelsBadMan:

kazuo92

Sep 6, 2017
@
thanks a lot !
after i do this can i put the mod again ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Awww, I thought the homework bug was fixed in this release... :( :cryingface::FeelsBadMan:
Nope but it is harder to have it happen, all anyone has to do is get her spanked 1 time after saying you will help her for free and it fixes it for you. To many players never get her spanked and wait till its to late for it to trigger.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've never seen this option. What does it take to trigger it?
Doing Lisa and Kira a few time and you need to ask Lisa not to wear panties around the house then talk to aunt Kira for something new.
Both mood and authority must be as high as they will go to do it though.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Doing Lisa and Kira a few time and you need to ask Lisa not to wear panties around the house then talk to aunt Kira for something new.
Both mood and authority must be as high as they will go to do it though.
I don't have an option to ask Kira for something new. I can only ask her if she has plans for tonight...

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I used the seduction mod on the previous version and now I can't get to Ann's room at midnight. Anyone know how to fix it or tell Kira to go back to the couch?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't have an option to ask Kira for something new. I can only ask her if she has plans for tonight...
It can take weeks to get there. If you been playing for weeks then upload your save game for this game and I will take a look.

I used the seduction mod on the previous version and now I can't get to Ann's room at midnight. Anyone know how to fix it or tell Kira to go back to the couch?
Is this a save game that had the mod in when you played?

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
With the save I'm on, I don't want to start over, but I don't have nor have access to spider bait. Anyone recall when it becomes available via online shopping? Already shot the film for latest release and been to Dr

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote