Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kurio_Sens3i

Jan 5, 2017
Lots of good info there to.
Well can i ask another question? About lisa, I used my last save (from v8.0) w/ v10, and i finished the lessons w/ aunt kira (or i think so cu'z everytime i ask her it just get the loop scene with the anal,) and then now i can't get to fck lisa in the lounge at 20:00 you think its a bug or something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well can i ask another question? About lisa, I used my last save (from v8.0) w/ v10, and i finished the lessons w/ aunt kira (or i think so cu'z everytime i ask her it just get the loop scene with the anal,) and then now i can't get to fck lisa in the lounge at 20:00 you think its a bug or something?
Lisa mood and Max authority must be maxed out or it will not happen.

Slowpoke

Jul 10, 2017
Hey !
Is there anymore content in "Arachnophobia" after having completed "Changing roles" opportunity ?
I got the message "Attention: This is the end of this oppurtinity in the current version [...]" for the second but not for the first.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey !
Is there anymore content in "Arachnophobia" after having completed "Changing roles" opportunity ?
I got the message "Attention: This is the end of this oppurtinity in the current version [...]" for the second but not for the first.
DS forgot to cap it off this update so as long as Lisa and Max did there thing on Alice's bed and you finish talking to both about it then that is the end of that quest.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Lisa's mood and Max's authority are highest. 8 weeks later, no option to ask Kira for something new...

doyoumissme

Aug 24, 2017
Do the last movie and Kira must be naked sleeping in the lounge then you can start the try to sleep with mom and after several times after the last movie is made you will have scene at dinning table and then go see the DR. and after that try and sleep with mom.
Did your suggested strategy made all to the best mood posible. Kira agreed to go sleep naked but every time i check at Tuesday. She is doing typical
Your problem is mood on all girls, you must get mom, Alice and Lisa as high as it will go and in 1-6 days after you get them up you get new convo with aunt Kira about being hot.

Same as above mood must be high for all girls and have had talk with Kira about being hot.
Great advice about mood! Talked with Kira about being hot. But nothing after that. Girls in morning talked about Kira sleeping naked. But as i checked the couch at evening (mutiple times) she is doing her typical stuff with underwear. And no options to go into mother's bedroom. Don't know what's wrong. :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Lisa's mood and Max's authority are highest. 8 weeks later, no option to ask Kira for something new...
Ok other quest have trigger is mentor quest like everyone need to be topless and such so do the other girls quest and you will be able to go forward with Lisa.
Also help Lisa with homework without error for 6 times in a roll.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Ok other quest have trigger is mentor quest like everyone need to be topless and such so do the other girls quest and you will be able to go forward with Lisa.
Also help Lisa with homework without error for 6 times in a roll.
So I need to advance the relationship with all other girls. I have advanced with Lisa and Alice. But mom is at the beginning.
I'll try that. Thanks!

Reactions: a1fox3

Cepheus

Oct 29, 2017
Can someome tell me how to get a scene when Lisa cuffs Max?
I've read that in order to get this scene i should not have any sex scene with Lisa, help her to wash dishes and do her school homework without mistakes during a week and then she cuffs Max and ask him why he doesn't play with her anymore.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've read that in order to get this scene i should not have any sex scene with Lisa, help her to wash dishes and do her school homework without mistakes during a week and then she cuffs Max and ask him why he doesn't play with her anymore.
Her mood and Max authority must be maxed out all the time and you must be doing a Lisa GF path and not Olivia GF path
You must have used handcuffs on Lisa and have done all choices with them, cum on face, cum in mouth and private spank her and use handcuffs instead for BJ.
After the above have been done stop all sex with her and only do her dishes and help with homework without error and it will trigger.

mrlmox

May 5, 2017
I found a bug, i got the big package of weed and the small one at same time, but then kate only gave me option to give her little on but both dissapeared from inventory, now i can't continue the quest to get rid of eric because i hace no chance to get the big weed, can anyone tell me how to fix?

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
I've read that in order to get this scene i should not have any sex scene with Lisa during a week and then she cuffs and ask Max why he doesn't play with her anymore.
When you have 'play with Lisa' after midnight.Don't continue,click 'leave her alone',then wait a day or two(don't do anything with her(bathroom etc).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I found a bug, i got the big package of weed and the small one at same time, but then kate only gave me option to give her little on but both dissapeared from inventory, now i can't continue the quest to get rid of eric because i hace no chance to get the big weed, can anyone tell me how to fix?
Did you check the laptop early in the morning or just after giving the weed?

Cepheus

Oct 29, 2017
Her mood and Max authority must be maxed out all the time and you must be doing a Lisa GF path and not Olivia GF path
You must have used handcuffs on Lisa and have done all choices with them, cum on face, cum in mouth and private spank her and use handcuffs instead for BJ.
After the above have been done stop all sex with her and only do her dishes and help with homework without error and it will trigger.
I'll try. May be it because of the mood cause as i remember i did all options with cuffs, but anyway thanks for reply.

mrlmox

May 5, 2017
Did you check the laptop early in the morning or just after giving the weed?
Yes, i bought both weeds same time and when i gave the small the big also dissapeared, now i can't continue quest because i can't buy a new one

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote