Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I chose the yoga path to Lisa... can I somehow involve Olivia? ...and can I have them both for me (Max)?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, i bought both weeds same time and when i gave the small the big also dissapeared, now i can't continue quest because i can't buy a new one
After you gave weed to Kate did you go check the laptop.

I chose the yoga path to Lisa... can I somehow involve Olivia? ...and can I have them both for me (Max)?
No you can not have Olivia to. Each GF route do not cross each other.

Reactions: Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for your help
Ok you must do chores for mom about 2 weeks worth and then get Max spanked 1 time then get both sisters spanked until you get Max authority over them to the level of "Respect" and new convo with mom will open up.
Mom is still working so how long ago did you get rid of Eric?

mrlmox

May 5, 2017
Ok you must do chores for mom about 2 weeks worth and then get Max spanked 1 time then get both sisters spanked until you get Max authority over them to the level of "Respect" and new convo with mom will open up.
Mom is still working so how long ago did you get rid of Eric?
I did not, my problem is that i got asked to give a big packet of weed and do a video with kate, but the weed dissapeared from my inventory and now i can only buy the small package so i have no way to continue that quest and get rid of eric

I bought the big once, but dissapeared when i gave the normal one once to kate.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did not, my problem is that i got asked to give a big packet of weed and do a video with kate, but the weed dissapeared from my inventory and now i can only buy the small package so i have no way to continue that quest and get rid of eric
Yes I know but Alice mood and authority are to low and there are other triggers that need to go off before you can call Kate's mom.
I am not going to play it for you, you need to follow and get more quest further than what you have them to trigger weed quest to update.

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
So, I'm in v.10 and I have 20 of 21 opportunities revealed with no idea what I am missing. The list of what I have is as follows:
Hidden Cam (end of opportunity in this version)
Mentor (end of opportunity in this version)
Special Books (end of opportunity in this version)
Cigarette Smoke (end of opportunity in this version)

Schoolmate (Lisa GF route - further progression requires progress in Mentor...)
Schoolgirl (end of opportunity in this version)
Swimsuit (end of opportunity in this version)
Arachnophobia (Sex w/ Alice...Alice has snapped pictures of Lisa and I and more to follow)
Party Girl (end of opportunity in this version)
Blog (end of opportunity in this version)
Alpha (RIP Eric, er..Vic)
Favorite Aunt (end of opportunity in this version)
Weed (end of opportunity in this version)
Cunning Plan (end of opportunity in this version)
Sacrifice (End)
Wallet (End)
New Job (end of opportunity in this version)
Hot Coffee (end of opportunity in this version)
Changing Roles (end of opportunity in this version...sole focus of v.11)

Side Effect (third trip to Dr. Eve is pending Sunday 16-17)

Not sure if I just need to be patient to wait for something else or did I miss something a while ago. Moods are awesome across the board.

mrlmox

May 5, 2017
Yes I know but Alice mood and authority are to low and there are other triggers that need to go off before you can call Kate's mom.
I am not going to play it for you, you need to follow and get more quest further than what you have them to trigger weed quest to update.
But i did the videocall, and the big weed dissapeared, you think there's nothing wrong then?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
i got 20 out of 21 opportunity. what to do for the last 1?
You're missing 'Sacrifice' but you already kicked out Eric so you can't trigger it any longer. It is also not necessary to unlock this opportunity unless you are a completionist.

Reactions: doodleboogie

akisex

Nov 1, 2017
[QUOTE = "Herapa, post: 287691, membre: 199943"] [/ QUOTE]

Yeah and after I don't know how to send a message on parteon page... (sry for my english i'm french)

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
Doing my third playthrough now. Is there a way to get olivia AND lisa, or is lisa "gift" route still the best one?

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
[QUOTE = "Herapa, post: 287691, membre: 199943"] [/ QUOTE]

Yeah and after I don't know how to send a message on parteon page... (sry for my english i'm french)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you open the envelope you type the name of the recipient and then the message itself :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote