Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Hi

can someone who has managed to get to sleep in Ann's room at night take a look at my save? i can't seem to get her to let me sleep in her room no matter what i do

thanks

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
It can take weeks to get there. If you been playing for weeks then upload your save game for this game and I will take a look.

Is this a save game that had the mod in when you played?
Yes, but I don't have the mod on the current version.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I uploaded my new save. Thanks a lot for your help! (I'm playing V.0.10.0.004)
What is it about my post you did not understand.

From my post.
"Both mood and authority must be as high as they will go to do it though."
Lisa mood and authority.jpg

Kurio_Sens3i

Jan 5, 2017
Guys, Anyone know how to trigger to get permission to punish your sisters from mom?

I literally get it on my last save and get to punish alice but, i didnt punish alice after the dinner and i think it got bug.

3xtr3m3d

Nov 3, 2017
@
You have the homework bug and need to download this mod to fix it but you must remove all other mods before placing this one in.
After you put this mod in go to the laptop and chose the cheat menu go down to Lisa and click on her then scroll down to the bug fix and click on it and now you will go forward in the mentor quest.
Hi, I have the same problem and i tried to add mod to the game, but i can't access the mod from laptop.
my game version is 0.9.0.007

any help would be much appreciated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
With the save I'm on, I don't want to start over, but I don't have nor have access to spider bait. Anyone recall when it becomes available via online shopping? Already shot the film for latest release and been to Dr
You must put spider in Alice room several times and have her mood as high as it will go and it will become for sale on line.

How do you get farther than the handjob from the mom during the massage?
Do the last movie and Kira must be naked sleeping in the lounge then you can start the try to sleep with mom and after several times after the last movie is made you will have scene at dinning table and then go see the DR. and after that try and sleep with mom.
Yes, but I don't have the mod on the current version.
That is your problem the save still has the info from the mod and is screwing up your game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, Anyone know how to trigger to get permission to punish your sisters from mom?

I literally get it on my last save and get to punish alice but, i didnt punish alice after the dinner and i think it got bug.
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I have the same problem and i tried to add mod to the game, but i can't access the mod from laptop.
my game version is 0.9.0.007

any help would be much appreciated.
You have the Patreon version of the game and mods do not work for it.

Upload your save and I will fix it for you.;)

Or download version .10here and do it your self.

NinKing

Dec 28, 2016
Do the last movie and Kira must be naked sleeping in the lounge then you can start the try to sleep with mom and after several times after the last movie is made you will have scene at dinning table and then go see the DR. and after that try and sleep with mom.
I haven't unlocked any of the movies. Did the first 2 photoshoots with her and haven't gotten anything since.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I haven't unlocked any of the movies. Did the first 2 photoshoots with her and haven't gotten anything since.
That's your problem then, well go have fun and get the 4 movies done.
There are triggers in other quest you must do first like getting rid of Eric and cunning plan with sensual massage with Alice and and and keep going

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
What is it about my post you did not understand.

From my post.
"Both mood and authority must be as high as they will go to do it though."
View attachment 33053
Even with Lisa's mood (awesome), and authority at the max (trust) there is no option to ask Kira for something new.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
every one keeps talking about mods. is there content mods or is every one talking about the ikurumod(spelling?) for money and stats?

3xtr3m3d

Nov 3, 2017
You have the Patreon version of the game and mods do not work for it.

Upload your save and I will fix it for you.;)

Or download version .10here and do it your self.
yes it is Patreon version. i have uploaded the save file. thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Even with Lisa's mood (awesome), and authority at the max (trust) there is no option to ask Kira for something new.
It takes time maybe 1- 2 weeks later but you must keep her mood and Max's authority over her at max or timer will start over.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Once again Max's authority must be "Respect" ( the highest it will go) or it will not happen. authority.jpg

every one keeps talking about mods. is there content mods or is every one talking about the ikurumod(spelling?) for money and stats?
There talking about both but only the mods that changes stat and give money will I answer question here.

Content mods question have to go to the mod thread to ask questions about.

NinKing

Dec 28, 2016
That's your problem then, well go have fun and get the 4 movies done.
There are triggers in other quest you must do first like getting rid of Eric and cunning plan with sensual massage with Alice and and and keep going
Any clues as to what I should be doing? I've already gotten rid of Eric

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote