Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, I'm in v.10 and I have 20 of 21 opportunities revealed with no idea what I am missing. The list of what I have is as follows:
Hidden Cam (end of opportunity in this version)
Mentor (end of opportunity in this version)
Special Books (end of opportunity in this version)
Cigarette Smoke (end of opportunity in this version)

Schoolmate (Lisa GF route - further progression requires progress in Mentor...)
Schoolgirl (end of opportunity in this version)
Swimsuit (end of opportunity in this version)
Arachnophobia (Sex w/ Alice...Alice has snapped pictures of Lisa and I and more to follow)
Party Girl (end of opportunity in this version)
Blog (end of opportunity in this version)
Alpha (RIP Eric, er..Vic)
Favorite Aunt (end of opportunity in this version)
Weed (end of opportunity in this version)
Cunning Plan (end of opportunity in this version)
Sacrifice (End)
Wallet (End)
New Job (end of opportunity in this version)
Hot Coffee (end of opportunity in this version)
Changing Roles (end of opportunity in this version...sole focus of v.11)

Side Effect (third trip to Dr. Eve is pending Sunday 16-17)

Not sure if I just need to be patient to wait for something else or did I miss something a while ago. Moods are awesome across the board.
No you are not missing anything, spider is not capped off (DS mistake) and Side Effect you just need to keep going to the DR until it updates.
The Schoolmate one always has had that and ends when you take a GF path.

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
You're missing 'Sacrifice' but you already kicked out Eric so you can't trigger it any longer. It is also not necessary to unlock this opportunity unless you are a completionist.
Ah, yeah. My first time through v.08 I got through it. When I started over (to do Lisa GF instead of Olivia) I guess I zipped on through it. Meh, I went through it once and I'm not OCD, so I'm good.

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
No you are not missing anything, spider is not capped off (DS mistake) and Side Effect you just need to keep going to the DR until it updates.
The Schoolmate one always has had that and ends when you take a GF path.
Excellent. I appreciate it!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just keep going around and around (in Big Brother 0.10) so it must be something I'm failing to do.

If you can, can you look at my save file and try to get it to move on to new content, and then tells what to do?
Max is not seen as an adult for you keep paying for private punishment instead of helping the family. I will try to see if I can fix it but you will have to play it down then other quest will start up. Maybe paying 500 on Monday to help the family will do it but you may have to play down the 50 days of private spanking for Max.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Again with a problem, about the movie at friday 21:00 dunno how to get it
Once again, all girls mood must be as high as they will go, Alice Mom and Lisa.
Stop all sex with mom at noon Friday and the movie option should be there.
You must be paying 500 to support the family on Monday every Monday.

Reactions: Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I mean after they filmed the 2nd movie, They said they can watch the movie at friday 21:00 and mom's mood is at max, and still nothing
All of this must be followed not just mom.

"Once again, all girls mood must be as high as they will go, Alice Mom and Lisa.
Stop all sex with mom at noon Friday and the movie option should be there.
You must be paying 500 to support the family on Monday every Monday."

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
So... the wallet? I got it on Wednesday and on Monday no talk from Kira...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So... the wallet? I got it on Wednesday and on Monday no talk from Kira...
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet rout or Kate's mom route."

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Max is not seen as an adult for you keep paying for private punishment instead of helping the family. I will try to see if I can fix it but you will have to play it down then other quest will start up. Maybe paying 500 on Monday to help the family will do it but you may have to play down the 50 days of private spanking for Max.
The bummer is: When I use the cheat mod to jump ahead a week, it doesn't take off any days.

icecold92

Jun 2, 2017
Hello, can somebody help me, i got 0.9 and I dont know how to activate hot coffee or go to date with lisa, when that happens, 2 gf routes and I cant go date lisa? Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, can somebody help me, i got 0.9 and I dont know how to activate hot coffee or go to date with lisa, when that happens, 2 gf routes and I cant go date lisa? Thanks
Its at the end of Mentor quest and her mood and Max authority must be as high as they will go.

Bigwaveadol

Oct 26, 2017
Abusing Save & Load won't do effect in this game. It won't generate random result. Try to load savefile the day before.
Rec. Save before sleep, the day Kate stay overnight. The next day, you will get random generated result.

EDIT : Correction my post. You don't have to save the day before. Try to save around 20:00PM (After dinner) and do different kind of activity, it will random generated the chance of Spider Scene.
I wasn't S/Ling in my case. Just tossing a spider in as I grind days to advance the other stuff. Spent about 2 weeks putting in spiders on any day it's normally available at 00:00 for the highest success.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wasn't S/Ling in my case. Just tossing a spider in as I grind days to advance the other stuff. Spent about 2 weeks putting in spiders on any day it's normally available at 00:00 for the highest success.
All rolls of the dice for everything in the game for 1 day is all done that morning when waking up. So saving in the middle of the day to try it over and over again will get you the same results no matter what.

Now in version .10 the only days you have a chance to do it is Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday only.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote