Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oct 9, 2017
what opportunities am i missing ?
and also i can't progress in "arachnophobia" after buying the spider bait and fucking alice 4-5 times.
already asked lisa to peek and alice caught us opening the "changing roles" opportunity
"Sacrifice" and "hot Coffe" is missing?

got interested and attempted to try this. it only shows eric doing the back massage with alice laying down. i can't seem t o find the one in that specific picture.
that's why i was curious about it when i found this in the CG rip ahahahah i already been in day 256 its almost 1/3 of the year ahahhaah F****

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there anything new in the Alpha and Control oportunities in 0.10?
No there is not and will never be added to, Eric content was done back in version 4 and will not be added to anymore.

Toxic_custard

May 15, 2017
@
Why are you uploading this save game?
The Thursday night 3:00am event isn't working. The room icon on the bottom has both Ann's and Kira's head above it but the only option at the room is to peek and all I see is Ann sleeping. I'm wondering if there's a way to fix this.

Oct 9, 2017
No there is not and will never be added to, Eric content was done back in version 4 and will not be added to anymore.
hmm maybe the control is switch between eric was the first after kickout MAX is now the BOSS ahhaha he controls MOMMY now wew Lol...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
this Scene i cannot simply trigger it why is that its already Day 246 :noexpression: :noexpression: i really wanted to see this if there is a Dialog or something grrr....
i already try the one who tip me but maybe there's something missing in my play :noexpression: it only ends in Eric massage while underwear T_T
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW i just finish the latest Opportunities heheheh :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
If it can be done at all then it must happen early in the game just like mom's 7 weeks and she only has the last pic for the rest of the time Eric is there.
For mom once Eric gets there each week for 7 weeks will have a different pic with the 7th week pic being the the only thing you see for the rest of the game, so Alice pics may be the same way as mom and your on her last pic.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Sorry if I forgot anyone's post and if I did please repost it and I will try to answer them.;)

Is there a specific place where you ask ann if you can sleep in her room? she rejected me once and now i cannot get the option to ask her again no matter where she is

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hmm maybe the control is switch between eric was the first after kickout MAX is now the BOSS ahhaha he controls MOMMY now wew Lol...
Control is an Eric item only and not Max's.

Oct 9, 2017
If it can be done at all then it must happen early in the game just like mom's 7 weeks and she only has the last pic for the rest of the time Eric is there.
For mom once Eric gets there each week for 7 weeks will have a different pic with the 7th week pic being the the only thing you see for the rest of the game, so Alice pics may be the same way as mom and your on her last pic.

tnx i'll try BTW .. later

Tommaso

Jul 25, 2017
Hi,

I think I got a little problem... I got v. 0.10 and i think I missed some pictures! for example when i take my mother to my room i see text, but no pictures! Any help? I checked the folder pictures and i got 1554 pictures in...

thanks to everyone!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a specific place where you ask ann if you can sleep in her room? she rejected me once and now i cannot get the option to ask her again no matter where she is
You don't need to ask her anymore just do it after aunt Kira moves back to the lounge and you have the convo with her asking if she is hot and from now on Kira sleeps nude.
Now you should be able to try and sleep in mom's room.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,

I think I got a little problem... I got v. 0.10 and i think I missed some pictures! for example when i take my mother to my room i see text, but no pictures! Any help? I checked the folder pictures and i got 1554 pictures in...

thanks to everyone!
You got a bad download or you over wrote 1 version over another or you are using mods and don't have it set up right.

So do you use mods?
Did you overwrite version 9.6 with v.10?
Maybe try a different download option.

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
That sucks, cause it's not finished... He should either remove Eric altogether or give the opportunities a real finish not the crap it is now.

Reactions: namilab

Lewist

Aug 13, 2017
I need some help. I gave the wallet back to Eric in exchange for the aunt and sisters. With this, can't I get rid of him anymore? Am I locked out of the "New Job" opportunity?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That sucks, cause it's not finished... He should either remove Eric altogether or give the opportunities a real finish not the crap it is now.
You can get rid of Eric easy peasy like, see page 1 post 2 and read about it.
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet rout or Kate's mom rout."
I need some help. I gave the wallet back to Eric in exchange for the aunt and sisters. With this, can't I get rid of him anymore? Am I locked out of the "New Job" opportunity?
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet rout or Kate's mom rout."

Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
Ok.. think i have finished V. 10, but Arachnophobia and Mentor are still not finished. Tried to find answers in the fora, but couldn't find it. Think i did everything concerning the spider (being peeped on etc.), but no clue what to do more other than trying. Mentor it says that i paid her money because i missed yoga. She will come up with another demand "next time". Been a while now. Does this sound familiair to someone on here? Cheers!

Aahh.. just read that Arachnophobia won't show as finished in the game so that question is answered :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok.. think i have finished V. 10, but Arachnophobia and Mentor are still not finished. Tried to find answers in the fora, but couldn't find it. Think i did everything concerning the spider (being peeped on etc.), but no clue what to do more other than trying. Mentor it says that i paid her money because i missed yoga. She will come up with another demand "next time". Been a while now. Does this sound familiair to someone on here? Cheers!

Aahh.. just read that Arachnophobia won't show as finished in the game so that question is answered :)
Ok for Lisa GF yoga path you must get her mood and Max's authority as high as they will go and keep them there then do yoga with mom 2 times a week at 7am and mentor will go on.

Reactions: Pete129

Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
Ok for Lisa GF yoga path you must get her mood and Max's authority as high as they will go and keep them there then do yoga with mom 2 times a week at 7am and mentor will go on.
Cheers! Thought i did that, but guess not. Been doing yoga regularly for a couple of weeks now so that's covered. Will check on the mood and authority and just go on. See if it works. Thnx again! :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote