Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry i didn't see any bug fix on this mod only 2 times the same cheats
Open the cheat then select Lisa and scroll down till you see it.

If you don't see then you uploaded the wrong save game.
The one I have has the bug in it.

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Is the HJ from Alice the end of spider quest? Or there is still something to happen?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Open the cheat then select Lisa and scroll down till you see it.

If you don't see then you uploaded the wrong save game.
The one I have has the bug in it.
Game upload the last save and my last save have the bug, or the bug is gone deleting the old mod?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Game upload the last save and my last save have the bug, or the bug is gone deleting the old mod?
What are you asking?

When you need to upload a save game always make a new save and it will have the highest number in the save folder and this one is the one to upload.

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
For aunt Kira's lessons to continue... I have to get rid of "you know who" first? ..or I miss something? My standing with Lisa is at HJ for homework...

I finished ero massage and did it on Alice once... and the night after Kira came... so Max got a BJ from aunt and he came too XD

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
What are you asking?

When you need to upload a save game always make a new save and it will have the highest number in the save folder and this one is the one to upload.
Sorry my bad english, but when you click on "continue" the game load the last save you do.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Sorry my bad english, but when you click on "continue" the game load the last save you do.
Yes, the game finds your latest save and loads it... no matter if it is auto save, quick save or manual save.

Bigwaveadol

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry your game is broken, I even tried a mod to put spider in her bed and it did not work plus you have the Lisa GF homework bug and need this mod to fix it:
But I don't think you will ever be able to use spiders.

Must be doing Lisa GF path and get to the end of mentor and have the romance convo with Lisa.
Well that's weird on the Lisa one, I was able to do it earlier. Really don't feel like restarting for spiders

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
here it is
You will be happy for I found your problem.
By cheating you did not do at least 1 course in the on line courses maybe two of them.
So go do the courses on the laptop and you will soon get this.
cheating is so sad.jpg

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Sorry to bother you guys, I cant seem to unlock the last 2 opportunities, I have 19/21 I know that one of them is called changing roles(from the backlog) I have already unlocked the doctor idk what to do to get these last 2 opportunities, could anyone please help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry to bother you guys, I cant seem to unlock the last 2 opportunities, I have 19/21 I know that one of them is called changing roles(from the backlog) I have already unlocked the doctor idk what to do to get these last 2 opportunities, could anyone please help?
for changing roles or what ever it is called spiders and even more spiders are your friend and Lisa GF path will soon open it up for you.

Reactions: Zer0z
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote