Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Has Kira moved back to the lounge yet, have you done cunning plan quest yet how is the mood of all girls in the house doing?
Lisa, Alice and mom mood must be as high as it will go plus Max authority over his sisters must be maxed out.
Are you paying mom for private spanking Max?
Are you paying mom 500 every Monday to support the family?
Yeah kira is back on the loungue, cunning plan is done and every girl is maxed out, i don't think paying has any influence but i have done it.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Has Kira moved back to the lounge yet, have you done cunning plan quest yet how is the mood of all girls in the house doing?
Lisa, Alice and mom mood must be as high as it will go plus Max authority over his sisters must be maxed out.

I tried more and i got the bj scene in the bathroom but thats it, the fact that there is an rng system in which you sometimes get to cum or not or to get to the bj part when watching the movie or not is shit.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
yes but still cant and have u checked my save?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
OK, just to let people know (and I may be wrong). You DO NOT get to SLEEP with Ann/Mom. You DO get to join her in bed for some stimulating conversation, and activities, after which you get sent back to your own bed for the night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this helps those who are still having troubles 'Sleeping with Ann/Mom.

Also, for those having troubles with Arachnophobia: Mood and Spiders are you friend.:)

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
OK, just to let people know (and I may be wrong). You DO NOT get to SLEEP with Ann/Mom. You DO get to join her in bed for some stimulating conversation, and activities, after which you get sent back to your own bed for the night.

I hope this helps those who are still having troubles 'Sleeping with Ann/Mom.

Also, for those having troubles with Arachnophobia: Mood and Spiders are you friend.:)
aunt told me about making a movie but its almost 1 month and havent heard anything about the movie

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
u have to put it around 10 to 12 in her room. do it everyday the when she comes u can choose to stay with her then grope her
i messed the "spoiler" part of my message. i grope her a lot (and more) thanks to all those spiders i killed for her, but still can't find the end of that opportunity

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
i messed the "spoiler" part of my message. i grope her a lot (and more) thanks to all those spiders i killed for her, but still can't find the end of that opportunity
There is NO end message for this opportunity in the current build.

The end point as far as I know is:

Think I got that right. If not I'm sure someone will give a more detailed/correct answer. :)

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
There is NO end message for this opportunity in the current build.

Think I got that right. If not I'm sure someone will give a more detailed/correct answer. :)
ok thanks, that's the point i reached too
but as the other opportunities had a "current max reached" message, i was wondering if i messed something ^^;

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
ok thanks, that's the point i reached too
but as the other opportunities had a "current max reached" message, i was wondering if i messed something ^^;
NP, been seeing a lot about the no end since the update came out and thought I'd just do an answer about it.. I'm sure I and others will need to answer it MANY more times, but it's a way to up my message count. Plus I get to feel all helpful and nice. :)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Regarding spider bait. Is there something more with Alice? She told Max to fuck her like a whore... first on top than doggy style...

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Regarding spider bait. Is there something more with Alice? She told Max to fuck her like a whore... first on top than doggy style...
There was no end point message added for the spider opportunities this update. if you look a couple post above this I added a brief description of what the end is under a spoiler. That end is for Lisa GF path, not sure if it's different for Olivia.

Reactions: Hlextor

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
NP, been seeing a lot about the no end since the update came out and thought I'd just do an answer about it.. I'm sure I and others will need to answer it MANY more times, but it's a way to up my message count. Plus I get to feel all helpful and nice. :)
i looked in that thread if i could find someone asking the same question but couldn't find it.
as that thread is REALLY big, not easy to find something >_<

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote