Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys,
I have finished the game version 0.9. Do I need to restart from the beginning for the new version ?
You can move over your save game folder and go on just like you did, or copy and paste the save game files.

I'm stuck I've only done 2 photo shoots with mom but nothing else
Eric must be gone for New Job to start.

Reactions: boloss123

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can not see the third film on friday. kira never is on house. because? i need any help.
There is no watching 3rd movie only watching the 2nd movie so Alice can join is the only one you watch.

jnmdnk

Aug 31, 2017
my fault.... you are right... i can not see the "second" film. because kira never is on house on friday at 9 pm

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
my fault.... you are right... i can not see the "second" film. because kira never is on house on friday at 9 pm
All 3 girls mood must be high Lisa, Alice and mom and stop all sex with mom at noon of Friday and just show up in the lounge at 21:00 and Kira will join.

Ventrusoul

Oct 15, 2016
No sorry actually this doesn't work. when i just show up they just tell me to get lost.
try this, when kate visits alice just "wait" till you see kate in the bathroom maybe that is where you have to talk to her to trigger the conversation you want

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anybody know how to progress with these opportunities
You have to keep Lisa mood at maxed all the time and ask her not to ware panties around the house then talk to Kira for something more and now you can do anal at the kitchen sink then after a few weeks you will get the romance conve and can start the dating with Lisa.
As for Alice and spiders you just keep doing it till you get sex with her then wait till after dating with Lisa and more stuff will happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
try selecting the option to watch something with mom when she is at the lounge they should or might join you then
There is no 3rd film movie watching and I have already answered the question for this.

:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush:happyblushAnd to all my happy followers I am now in first place in posting on this site in only 3 months.:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush

Last edited:

Qubert

Nov 2, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm curious, is there a way to have a proper sex with mom in the latest version of the game?

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
You have to keep Lisa mood at maxed all the time and ask her not to ware panties around the house then talk to Kira for something more and now you can do anal at the kitchen sink then after a few weeks you will get the romance conve and can start the dating with Lisa.
As for Alice and spiders you just keep doing it till you get sex with her then wait till after dating with Lisa and more stuff will happen.
well i already did all you say.I also finished side effects and changing roles.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well i already did all you say.I also finished side effects and changing roles.
Have you done the anal at the kitchen sink?

Upload your save game for this game only and I will take a look.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Wow that was fast and it looks like you were just waiting on me to say so. LOL ;):angel:
I have uploaded saven file without editing your message yet. But it was a good coincidence. :) You're the one who can only help all of us.Thanks to you again. :)

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have uploaded saven file without editing your message yet. But it was a good coincidence. :) You're the one who can only help all of us.Thanks to you again. :)
Ok you need to private spank Lisa about 3-5 times then new convo with aunt will start up and the next phase will start.

Reactions: KeinBa

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Ok you need to private spank Lisa about 3-5 times then new convo with aunt will start up and the next phase will start.
yeah thats also what i want to you to ask.I can only punish Alice.I could not find the way to punish Lisa

Missreading.. sorry.I can spank her whatever :D Thanks again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yeah thats also what i want to you to ask.I can only punish Alice.I could not find the way to punish Lisa

Missreading.. sorry.I can spank her whatever :D Thanks again.
You may also want to private spank Alice infront of Kate if you have not done so already about 3-6 times.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote