Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

enigma08

Jun 16, 2017
you need to go with mom "never punish me"
Tried that. Didn't work. I can still only get her punished by mom, by myself right away and just get myself punished instead of her privately by mom in her room. Wow, this sucks. I seem to be stuck, either this or I am still missing something...

@a1fox3

Thank you, I'll try that out.

thanks guys

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tried that. Didn't work. I can still only get her punished by mom, by myself right away and just get myself punished instead of her privately by mom in her room. Wow, this sucks. I seem to be stuck, either this or I am still missing something...
You Max must punish Alice 5 times in a roll then punish Lisa 2 -3 times then private punishment will come up for Lisa.
If this does not work then upload this game save file and I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

enigma08

Jun 16, 2017
You Max must punish Alice 5 times in a roll then punish Lisa 2 -3 times then private punishment will come up for Lisa.
If this does not work then upload this game save file and I will take a look at it.
Thanks a lot, it worked. Now I need to trigger the Alice sex scene during the spider questline when Lisa spies on us. The only thing in the spider questline I reached with Alice is her hj scene and no matter how often I keep repeating the same scene, nothing new comes after that, no sex. How do I trigger this one?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks a lot, it worked. Now I need to trigger the Alice sex scene during the spider questline when Lisa spies on us. The only thing in the spider questline I reached with Alice is her hj scene and no matter how often I keep repeating the same scene, nothing new comes after that, no sex. How do I trigger this one?
Mood must be high as high as it will go for both Lisa and Alice.
Max authority over both sisters must be maxed out to.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a walk through for 0.10? I'm only seeing ones for 0.8/6
No there is not but keep Lisa, Alice and mom mood as high as it will go and have Max authority over his sisters as high as it will go and just play, you need a lot of spiders so get to catching them.

Bgreen420

Oct 28, 2017
I seem to stuck in Groundhog Day after after third visit to clinic. Is there another movie? How do I get to sleep with mom? Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I seem to stuck in Groundhog Day after after third visit to clinic. Is there another movie? How do I get to sleep with mom? Thanks
You have a convo with aunt Kira and she moves back to the lounge and now you can start the try and sleep with her.
Must have a convo with Kira about being to hot.

Bgreen420

Oct 28, 2017
She moved back. I have not had the option to ask about it since the first day. I think I read that you can’t have private punishment days available? How do I get rid of those or do I have to wait?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
She moved back. I have not had the option to ask about it since the first day. I think I read that you can’t have private punishment days available? How do I get rid of those or do I have to wait?
Upload this save game and let me take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok. I originally got it from the the save file thread for the lisa GF route
This game is all modded up and is not vanilla game and I can not help you here.

Mom is still working but quest that needs her to quit are now done.
You have both Olivia and Lisa as GF and that is modded only.

Sorry but you need to go ask how to fix it in the mod thread.

Bgreen420

Oct 28, 2017
Ok thanks I was not aware of that as I got it from the save game thread here. I will probably just start over when Verizon 11 or 12comes out. Thanks for you help.

Reactions: a1fox3
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote