Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
i think people forget this is working progress .probably wont be finished at 2018 too.unless devoloper abondon.
as long as he get enough support from patreons they will delvoping im no so sure but average get monthy upgrades.
and we not so sure what will be come next

odd topic why people love so much lisa dont get it.
her personallity warm funny and perverted
but alice with have lot lot more sceen she is hoter.she is nasty
only lisa alice comparesion i wish can bust bathroom doors alice
hottest chicks are kira and alice.
lisa way bellow them

Zero101

Aug 13, 2017
Does anyone know what to do after the 3rd clinic scene? it seems like it's getting repetitive and not progressing (Jerk off, cum in the cup then wait for another 3 days.. rinse and repeat)... what am I missing? and how many times do have to visit the clinic? btw i'm playing the "No eric, Alice bj at dinner, Lisa anal, Private punishment" save file from the "Save Request Thread".. just to let you guys know.

Last edited:

speedflow

Sep 29, 2017
Finally finished last version , last save frozen for next update. As I understand arachnophobia case stayed open for next version ; this will be used to meet Lisa,alice and Max for night sessions which is under development. Let's see what will be the surprises on December :)

speedflow

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone know what to do after the 3rd clinic scene? it seems like it's getting repetitive and not progressing (Jerk off, cum in the cup then wait for another 3 days.. rinse and repeat)... what am I missing? and how many times do have to visit the clinic? btw i'm playing the "No eric, Alice bj at dinner, Lisa anal, Private punishment" save file from the "Save Request Thread".. just to let you guys know.
This is the end for now, you can just jerk off when seeing her naked and fill the cup and earn money. The updated opportunities will follow on the next update ; you should wait till the next release.

Reactions: a1fox3

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Is the naked apron mom even a one time only thing ? been randomly trying (mildly) to trigger it again...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the naked apron mom even a one time only thing ? been randomly trying (mildly) to trigger it again...
There are 3 but only 2 can be had.

Ok you must have mom do yoga topless then you must shower with her every morning at 6am the see her while she is doing yoga then follow her to the kitchen every day for at least 1 week and the best chance to see it is Monday morning.
So start on a Monday and every day till the next Monday you stop and do not go to the shower and when mom is in the kitchen go see her.

I do Lisa GF path and for me I shower with mom then wait 1 hour and get a BJ from Lisa then go watch mom do yoga then follow her to the kitchen for a week starting on Monday and when the next Monday comes around you stop showering with mom and when she is in the kitchen you need to show up.

Remember it is a random event and will not happen every time.

Rinse and repeat for both scenes.

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
been trying to get the Butt naked mom shit but it aint happening anyone wanna help me out i followed the v8 mini shit but i can't even get her to take her top off (lol i asked in the wrong post before)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
been trying to get the Butt naked mom shit but it aint happening anyone wanna help me out i followed the v8 mini shit but i can't even get her to take her top off (lol i asked in the wrong post before)
Look up 2 post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gozer007

Jul 5, 2017
Could anyone possibly post a list of the 21 opportunities? I have 20 of 21 complete but can't even find how to start the last one. BTW..Eric is out of the picture and I'm playing the Lisa GF path, if that helps. TIA

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Could anyone possibly post a list of the 21 opportunities? I have 20 of 21 complete but can't even find how to start the last one. BTW..Eric is out of the picture and I'm playing the Lisa GF path, if that helps. TIA
Post a pic of your list and maybe we can just tell you what is missing.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote