Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
I am not eric's friend okkk I just saw some images of Eric and Liza but did not found it on the game so I thought there's might some route that I have missed so that's why asked!!!

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Is the 'Arachnophobia' opportunity finished after 'Changing roles' is unlocked/finished or do you still have to go through the whole procedure?

Opportunity overview does not mark it as finished although I repeated the event 2 or 3 times afterwards. Do I have to repeat a couple of times more?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the 'Arachnophobia' opportunity finished after 'Changing roles' is unlocked/finished or do you still have to go through the whole procedure?

Opportunity overview does not mark it as finished although I repeated the event 2 or 3 times. Do I have to repeat it some more?
As long as changing role is done and you cum in her pussy and done it all ways possible then you are done with
'Arachnophobia' opportunity.

Now I have not cum in her pussy but only 4 times now and have no idea if it will change after you do it 10 time or not but I think it is done.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
As long as changing role is done and you cum in her pussy and done it all ways possible then you are done with
'Arachnophobia' opportunity.

Now I have not cum in her pussy but only 4 times now and have no idea if it will change after you do it 10 time or not but I think it is done.
'Changing roles' is marked as complete but I did not had the opportunity to let Max cum inside Alice. So I just have to keep going?

I'm currently playing on Olivia GF path by the way and 'Changing roles' is confusing as fuck because it doesn't consider the Olivia path. Hopefully I will find time to continue with my Lisa GF path save this weekend.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
'Changing roles' is marked as complete but I did not had the opportunity to let Max cum inside Alice. So I just have to keep going?

I'm currently playing on Olivia GF path by the way and 'Changing roles' is confusing as fuck because it doesn't consider the Olivia path. Hopefully I will find time to continue with my Lisa GF path save this weekend.
Cum in Alice is only when she coygirls Max.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you for the advice. But just to be clear: Will the 'Arachnophobia' opportunity eventually be marked as complete or not?
No not in v.10 because DS forgot to cap it.
Maybe fixed in the next version but who know's for sure.;)

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
yeah becouse of this is patreoned game
some people miss the point.
so devoloper goes small milking
patreon pledges charge montly
most game devoloper not get enough fund for living.its side incoming

so this game devoloper decide work like diffrent path
old days took some beta and then finished games
im not so sure but took so long time till arive at this point.
this game is 0.10 and had more content then claimed finished lot of games
so if patreons give enough fund devoloper this wont even over 2019
as posiblity can be endless can be added imporived futre or even past updates events
its all dpened devoloper and incoming from his game
next update will be at december 2-7

we kinda here play free.but those game not free
so lets not complane lot.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Ok you must stop all sex with Lisa and only do her homework without error's and you must wash her dishes and in 3-6 days she will handcuff Max, you must have used handcuffs on Lisa and cum on face, cum in mouth and private spank her and get the BJ instead of spanking.
I've downloaded your save (I think it was yours) from the saves thread, Lisa as GF v9 NOT the yoga one. I can't seem to get that scene in which she handcuffs Max and I think it's because I can't unlock the private punishment for her.

I can punish Alice in her room but I have no idea how to approach anyone to get punish Lisa in private. Thanks in advance! cheers!.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've downloaded your save (I think it was yours) from the saves thread, Lisa as GF v9 NOT the yoga one. I can't seem to get that scene in which she handcuffs Max and I think it's because I can't unlock the private punishment for her.

I can punish Alice in her room but I have no idea how to approach anyone to get punish Lisa in private. Thanks in advance! cheers!.
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."
Read the bottom part about Lisa.

enigma08

Jun 16, 2017
Hey again guys.

I love this game but I seem to be constantly having issues with triggering certain opportunities.

Right now I am facing these particular opportunity problems:

1. Stuck on cunnning plan part:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The option to "ask something from Alice" never appears.

2. Cannot trigger the "changing roles" quest. How do I do that?

Thank you.

EDIT:

Just after I posted this I finally found the option to make further progress in the cunning plan opportunity. Just needed to talk to Alice in the lounge during evening.

Maybe after this I will be able to trigger the changing roles opportunity too.

Last edited:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I've checked the CGRIP and it seems there are scenes in which you get to have sex with Lisa and Alice seems to be part of the fun. They're titled Alisacome and it seems Alice came to one of aunt kiras sessions, how can I get this if I got the save Lisa GF v9 Finish. Did this happen already?
a-alisacome-8.jpg
Edited for clarification.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey again guys.

I love this game but I seem to be constantly having issues with triggering certain opportunities.

Right now I am facing these particular opportunity problems:

1. Stuck on cunnning plan part:

The option to "ask something from Alice" never appears.

2. Cannot trigger the "changing roles" quest. How do I do that?

Thank you.
Just make sure Alice mood is very high and watch tv with her and the convo will be there.

I think you can only get it with Lisa GF path and it takes a lot of spiders.
Sooner or later a convo with Lisa talking about want to see Max screw other girls and Max will suggest she peep at him and Alice doing it. After Hot Coffee quest is done.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've checked the CGRIP and it seems there are scenes in which you get to have sex with Lisa and Alice seems to be part of the fun. They're titled Alisacome and it seems Alice came to one of aunt kiras sessions, how can I get this if I got the save Lisa GF v9 Finish. Did this happen already?

Thanks in advance!
The Alice watching Max and Lisa is at the end of Changing Role quest after the spider quest.

Seeing Alice in the Kira Lisa anal does not happen so far in the game and if there is a pic of it in the game this is the first time I heard about it and its not active.

enigma08

Jun 16, 2017
Just make sure Alice mood is very high and watch tv with her and the convo will be there.

I think you can only get it with Lisa GF path and it takes a lot of spiders.
Sooner or later a convo with Lisa talking about want to see Max screw other girls and Max will suggest she peep at him and Alice doing it. After Hot Coffee quest is done.
Cunning plan done.

Got "hot coffee" done too as well as "mentor", at least to the point where the warning messages appear "You have reached the end of this opportunity in the current version of the game" and during a date with Lisa, I recall something about Max attempting to convince her to peek on him and Alice when they are having sex. But still, at this point, nothing changes with the "Arachnophobia" opportunity and no "changing roles" opportunity either. Still stuck at:

I keep trying with the spiders, Lisa never peeks and Alice and Max are always stuck at the second "Arachnophobia" scene where she gives him a hj. No further progression, nothing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cunning plan done.

Got "hot coffee" done too as well as "mentor", at least to the point where the warning messages appear "You have reached the end of this opportunity in the current version of the game" and during a date with Lisa, I recall something about Max attempting to convince her to peek on him and Alice when they are having sex. But still, at this point, nothing changes with the "Arachnophobia" opportunity and no "changing roles" opportunity either. Still stuck at:

I keep trying with the spiders, Lisa never peeks and Alice and Max are always stuck at the second "Arachnophobia" scene where she gives him a hj. No further progression, nothing.
Ok you have to start doing Alice blog with her and that is where Lisa will catch Max and Alice having sex.

Then spiders till Max and Alice can have sex then keep doing spiders and one of the time they have sex Lisa will peep at them and get caught. Both Lisa and Alice mood must be as high and it will go and Max authority over them must be maxed and it should happen.

Reactions: enigma08

enigma08

Jun 16, 2017
Ok you have to start doing Alice blog with her and that is where Lisa will catch Max and Alice having sex.

Then spiders till Max and Alice can have sex then keep doing spiders and one of the time they have sex Lisa will peep at them and get caught. Both Lisa and Alice mood must be as high and it will go and Max authority over them must be maxed and it should happen.
Worked. Thanks for all the help!

Reactions: a1fox3

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to access the chocolate item via online? I've already got Lisa as my GF & massaging mum. Would love to know how you can get it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to access the chocolate item via online? I've already got Lisa as my GF & massaging mum. Would love to know how you can get it?
Your authority only had to go up a little bit at the beginning of that game, are you sure you don't have any in your inventory?

If you want to upload this save game file and I will take a look at it.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Your authority only had to go up a little bit at the beginning of that game, are you sure you don't have any in your inventory?

If you want to upload this save game file and I will take a look at it.
That would be great thanks @a1fox3 Yea I'm sure I don't have it.

Should be the right save file

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote