Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chasm

Sep 5, 2017
Who to be punished... you or you to punish the sisters?
I meant at some point in time I could punish Lisa & Alice privately (punish after dinner). Now I don't have the option to punish after dinner. The only real difference I think is that I meet Vicky.

Does anything have anything with to it?

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Who can help me with a walkthrough of how to please the girls, make them rely more on the son and also get rid of eric without cheats. Please?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
They are all awesome and respect.
If you miss private punishing one sister mom takes it away for 1 week so you will need to wait for 1 week and it should come back, you still need to keep mood high and pay 500 on Mondays to support the family so mom sees Max as an adult.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Who can help me with a walkthrough of how to please the girls, make them rely more on the son and also get rid of eric without cheats. Please?
Ok for Lisa you need to do her dishes and help with homework without error and it will drive down Eric's influence.
For Alice you need to wash her dishes and watch movies with her using the candies and don't ask for anything while you do the massage but continue.
For mom all you got for now is watch movies with her when she is home.

Now to get rid of Eric without cheats I have to walkthroughs for that on page 1 post #2 here:
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet rout or Kate's mom rout."

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
so... is there actual bartender courses? ..or it's just a tease? XD
Is there something going on with Vicky? I can go have coffee with her... when I go for chat she offers me more coffee "on the house" and I can go for just walks with Lisa... is this the end of the quest?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there something going on with Vicky? I can go have coffee with her... when I go for chat she offers me more coffee "on the house" and I can go for just walks with Lisa... is this the end of the quest?
Yes you are done at this time and we will need to wait on an update for it to go on.

Reactions: Herapa

gimbek

Sep 23, 2017
There a point w walkt.
- 3 days after step 42 Max will wake up handcuffed and Lisa will do BJ. This will repeat every 6 days;

I finished whole opportunity, and I can't achieve this. What I'm supposted to do?

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Can anyone help me ??? I saw some images of Eric and Liza sex education. But can't trigger that in the game is it removed or there's a different route to get this scenes???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There a point w walkt.
- 3 days after step 42 Max will wake up handcuffed and Lisa will do BJ. This will repeat every 6 days;

I finished whole opportunity, and I can't achieve this. What I'm supposted to do?
Ok you must stop all sex with Lisa and only do her homework without error's and you must wash her dishes and in 3-6 days she will handcuff Max, you must have used handcuffs on Lisa and cum on face, cum in mouth and private spank her and get the BJ instead of spanking.

Can anyone help me ??? I saw some images of Eric and Liza sex education. But can't trigger that in the game is it removed or there's a different route to get this scenes???
You must be Eric's friend then start sex ed training with Lisa and Erik will come and tell you he will take it over.
There is no scene of sex you can see when he takes over Lisa sex ed it is white out scene.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote