Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That would be great thanks @a1fox3 Yea I'm sure I don't have it.

Should be the right save file
Your relationship with Lisa is to low, do her homework without error for 6 times in a roll and you should get a boost to relationship with her. Then the next morning after her bath talk to her in the bedroom and you should get the "you look weird" convo.
If you don't get it then you need to get 1 more point but there is no way to do it.

Buying the bathing suit the bathrobe and helping her with homework without error for 6 times in a roll is all you get for her.

I think you will have enough if you do homework without error 6 times in a roll should do it for you.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Can someone share a save game of this scene?
at the beginning of it?
please :)

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Your relationship with Lisa is to low, do her homework without error for 6 times in a roll and you should get a boost to relationship with her. Then the next morning after her bath talk to her in the bedroom and you should get the "you look weird" convo.
If you don't get it then you need to get 1 more point but there is no way to do it.

Buying the bathing suit the bathrobe and helping her with homework without error for 6 times in a roll is all you get for her.

I think you will have enough if you do homework without error 6 times in a roll should do it for you.
@a1fox3 how does Lisa play into this as the chocolates work on Alice. Does it mean I have to start the game again?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 how does Lisa play into this as the chocolates work on Alice. Does it mean I have to start the game again?
No no new game is needed.

Lisa has the info on Alice about alcohol and this will open it for Max to buy the candies.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone share a save game of this scene?
at the beginning of it?
please :)

Wrong thread please delete this one and repost here:

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
No no new game is needed.

Lisa has the info on Alice about alcohol and this will open it for Max to buy the candies.
Cheers @a1fox3
I managed to just get it. May I ask how to get to the point where you can have sex with Lisa while she's doing the dishes?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cheers @a1fox3
I managed to just get it. May I ask how to get to the point where you can have sex with Lisa while she's doing the dishes?
Keep inviting aunt Kira and soon you should get a new convo with Kira about something else.

As for Lisa and beginning of the game.

You get 1 relationship boost for offering to do her homework for free.
Then you must get her spanked asap and then convo with her and agree to the quid pro quo.
Now you must do her homework without error 6 times in a roll for 1 relationship boost and this will open the "you look weird" convo.
Now you need to save money to buy that bathing suit and try as hard as you can to buy bath robe and you will get all the relationship boost that you can for Lisa.

After the weird convo you can get her spanked to get Max authority to the maxed and then there is no longer any need to get her spanked until Max gets to spank his sisters and you can go to town on it if you want to.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Keep inviting aunt Kira and soon you should get a new convo with Kira about something else.

As for Lisa and beginning of the game.

You get 1 relationship boost for offering to do her homework for free.
Then you must get her spanked asap and then convo with her and agree to the quid pro quo.
Now you must do her homework without error 6 times in a roll for 1 relationship boost and this will open the "you look weird" convo.
Now you need to save money to buy that bathing suit and try as hard as you can to buy bath robe and you will get all the relationship boost that you can for Lisa.

After the weird convo you can get her spanked to get Max authority to the maxed and then there is no longer any need to get her spanked until Max gets to spank his sisters and you can go to town on it if you want to.
Cheers for all the help @a1fox3 any tips on when the candies work best on Alice? As to get the part with Kira nude in the pool after the party?

Also how are you able to spend the night in bed with mum? & join Alice in the bathroom?

Last edited:
Reactions: Frank3217

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cheers for all the help @a1fox3 any tips on when the candies work best on Alice? As to get the part with Kira nude in the pool after the party
Ok before Eric is taken out the candies are good for watching tv with Alice and do the nice way and it reduces his influence and on Friday nights right after dinner you go to her room and give her candies and be nice and for free and when Alice and Kira come home at 3 am you can take Alice to the bathroom and after some checks you may get a BJ from her and if not you can swim naked with aunt Kira.

Now that Eric is gone you can tell Alice that your dick is for desert while doing a Candie massage while watching tv.
There is a boyfriend option there but she never accepts it but do not try to go further with her or you will make her mad and lose a lot of mood.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Ok before Eric is taken out the candies are good for watching tv with Alice and do the nice way and it reduces his influence and on Friday nights right after dinner you go to her room and give her candies and be nice and for free and when Alice and Kira come home at 3 am you can take Alice to the bathroom and after some checks you may get a BJ from her and if not you can swim naked with aunt Kira.

Now that Eric is gone you can tell Alice that your dick is for desert while doing a Candie massage while watching tv.
There is a boyfriend option there but she never accepts it but do not try to go further with her or you will make her mad and lose a lot of mood.
Thanks again for all the help.
What about joining your mum(Ann) in bed & joining Alice in the bathroom? Also how do you reach the handcuff part with Kira & Lisa.

Sorry for all the questions, I hope you can help me

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks again for all the help.
What about joining your mum(Ann) in bed & joining Alice in the bathroom? Also how do you reach the handcuff part with Kira & Lisa.

Sorry for all the questions, I hope you can help me
You got a long way to go and you can not join Alice in the bathroom other than at 3 am Saturday morning from the Friday club going.

Just keep playing and keep Lisa, Alice and mom mood as high as you can and it will happen but it is weeks and weeks away for you at this point.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
You got a long way to go and you can not join Alice in the bathroom other than at 3 am Saturday morning from the Friday club going.

Just keep playing and keep Lisa, Alice and mom mood as high as you can and it will happen but it is weeks and weeks away for you at this point.
Cheers again.

Besides punishment, what are the best ways to improve relationships to all flirting or whatever's highest

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Flirting is as high as Alice goes and friends is as high as Lisa goes same way with mom.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Flirting is as high as Alice goes and friends is as high as Lisa goes same way with mom.
Fair enough, will doing Lisa's homework without mistakes again for 6 days increase her relationship. As it is at warm

Does Kira go higher than Good & Kate higher than acqainted

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Fair enough, will doing Lisa's homework without mistakes again for 6 days increase her relationship. As it is at warm

Does Kira go higher than Good & Kate higher than acqainted
Nether Kate of Kira ever goes up or down.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what about mum & Lisa? what are the best ways to improve them?
I have done told you about Lisa and mom only goes up 1 time to friends while you do massage on her.

Lisa gains the most with Alice 2nd with 2 maybe 3 I think, then mom only 1.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I have done told you about Lisa and mom only goes up 1 time to friends while you do massage on her.

Lisa gains the most with Alice 2nd with 2 maybe 3 I think, then mom only 1.
Sorry my bad.

Now the ultimate question when I download version 0.11 in December will my 0.10 save files be transfered to the new version?

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
that pictures frm lisa sex will added maybe december patch
alice want dominite with spider end plus lisa peep sceen after
alice give hint of it.
she said how kate dominate me i will dominate her and ask do stuff so for max will benefit.
how when kate force alice first hj then blowjob etc probably alice will ask lisa sex with max after some events
again this isn working progress even u forget this game and come back 6 month later will be some aspect incomplate
think this is brick wall
devoloper add few brick on wall every few month.
and he not tring finnish game.
becouse of this monthly even not enough for left his main job.
diffrent kind work model

on normal model devoloper do beta collect some fund do as side job.finish prodcut and ask more patrnage for future

dark silver decide instead of speed up finish small amount games.he decide long and enless potanisel game

so its like comics/manga.as long as patrons payed him u as teori even at 2020 we can see 2.07 patchversion who knows

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Sounds good. Hopefully I can still use the save files from version 0.10. Anyone than has had previous versions of the game, were your saved files compatible with the update?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote