Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nguyen phan

Oct 10, 2017
Does max level relationship of Lisa is Friends ?? And pls help me with Spider opportunities and new opportunities in v0.10.004

Djem056

Nov 3, 2017
So, i just started playing from the begining, because i want the lisa girlfriend path, and now I have the choice to massage Ann, but after I ask her "Are you tired...?" it doesnt show any options after that its just blank, its been happening few times on the older version. Sorry if the post is not for here.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Alright so I just reach the part where aunt Kira's about to star sleeping in mum's room & has said "if someone's already in her bed then the other one will have to go sleep in their own bed" How does Max get into bed with mum.

I'm still having sex with Lisa with Kira & helping out with her homework without mistakes (12 times now) & yet her relationship is still at warm. How do I increase it to Lovers?

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
they progress in time but didnt seen any issue about it.
i mean idid all fucking thing to alice while we were friend.
but solotion is easy go edition find those daya and change to 8. 8 is lover.

speedflow

Sep 29, 2017
how to get lovers, i stuck in friends ,and please help me with Spider opportunities and new opportunities in v0.10.004
Alice: Flirting Lisa: Friends and Mom: Friends are still the max. Maybe they played with the mod or continued with a save mode with everyone is Lovers. So there is no problem about this. For spider ; on the midnight when Alice is without Kate (except Friday) you will put spider on her bed. And in every tries the opportunity goes on. The last 2 opportunities and the arachnophobia continuation are simple ; no any side effect like doing samething wrong make these failed. My suggestion is having the game more enjoyable ;just to follow what they said in the game. It is the easiest update of the game , but I don't think the one on the December will be like that.

Reactions: nguyen phan

nguyen phan

Oct 10, 2017
Alice: Flirting Lisa: Friends and Mom: Friends are still the max. Maybe they played with the mod or continued with a save mode with everyone is Lovers. So there is no problem about this. For spider ; on the midnight when Alice is without Kate (except Friday) you will put spider on her bed. And in every tries the opportunity goes on. The last 2 opportunities and the arachnophobia continuation are simple ; no any side effect like doing samething wrong make these failed. My suggestion is having the game more enjoyable ;just to follow what they said in the game. It is the easiest update of the game , but I don't think the one on the December will be like that.
tks, but i don't know how to get " change the role "and another opportunity , please help me with this

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry my bad.

Now the ultimate question when I download version 0.11 in December will my 0.10 save files be transfered to the new version?
Yes old save works from as far back as v7.3 for that is when I started playing the game and my saves still work today.

Sounds good. Hopefully I can still use the save files from version 0.10. Anyone than has had previous versions of the game, were your saved files compatible with the update?
Yes you can.

Does max level relationship of Lisa is Friends ?? And pls help me with Spider opportunities and new opportunities in v0.10.004
Yes friends is the highest you can go without a mod to change it with.
Spider quest is keep doing it at 00:00 on days Kate is not there.
More opportunities should open when other quest and time have been done.

So, i just started playing from the begining, because i want the lisa girlfriend path, and now I have the choice to massage Ann, but after I ask her "Are you tired...?" it doesnt show any options after that its just blank, its been happening few times on the older version. Sorry if the post is not for here.
Your game sounds broken and you need to download a new one from this site only.

No. Its Lovers.
Only with a mod as for vanilla game its friends.

Alright so I just reach the part where aunt Kira's about to star sleeping in mum's room & has said "if someone's already in her bed then the other one will have to go sleep in their own bed" How does Max get into bed with mum.

I'm still having sex with Lisa with Kira & helping out with her homework without mistakes (12 times now) & yet her relationship is still at warm. How do I increase it to Lovers?
You can start to try and sleep with mom after the 4th movie when Kira moves back to the lounge.
Lisa relationship is gain but telling her you will help with homework for free for 1 point then get her spanked asap and help her with homework without error for 6 times in a roll for the 2nd point, buying her a bathing suit thats 3, I don't remember if you get 1 for the bathrobe or not but its a good idea to get that to but after the bathrobe.
Friends is as high as it goes in the vanilla game without mods.

how to get lovers, i stuck in friends ,and please help me with Spider opportunities and new opportunities in v0.10.004
You must use a mod to do it with for friends is as high as it goes in the vanilla game.
can u show me where the edition ??
Why does my private punishment days disappear and now work even though i pay for them?
You need to stop paying for Max to get private punish from mom or mom will never see Max as an adult for later content to come later in the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok, when i was play v0.9 kira was show up, but v0.10, she didn't
Well there are many problems.

1. Stop doing chores for mom because doing them has mom see Max as a little kid and not an adult. clean pool.jpg
2. A lot of triggers go off when you do on line coruse and you never did them. never finish 1.jpg

3. Here is another one. never finish 2.jpg

4. There could be another one because I did not check.

Cheating everything does not allow triggers to go off and you should never cheat until you get the stat to 100 then if you want to cheat do it but triggers go off between 10% and 100%.

alaso13

Nov 4, 2017
@a1fox3 i continue with the history, but in the walkthrough it said that i can punish lisa in my room if i select "punish after dinner, but i cant choose it, i thing i only can punish on breakfast and this opcion doesnt apear. I have to continue with the "new job" oportunity?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 i continue with the history, but in the walkthrough it said that i can punish lisa in my room if i select "punish after dinner, but i cant choose it, i thing i only can punish on breakfast and this opcion doesnt apear. I have to continue with the "new job" oportunity?
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
nothing happens. help please:
Ok found your problem you have the homework bug and you need to get this mod and place it in after you remove any other mod you have.

After you install the mod start up the game and go to the laptop and click on the cheat menu and go down to Lisa and click on her name then scroll down some till it says something about a bug fix and click on it and now you have more option and can start HJ with Lisa during homework.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote