Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know how to get to this point in the game?
You start playing the game from the start get lisa spank 1 time do her homework without error 6 time in a roll buy Lisa swim suit and bathrobe and have the convo about being "wired"
Then buy candies before Kira shows up for the first time and on Friday night give Alice them and wait till 3am and have fun.
It only happens before Kira shows up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I mean this
Well why don't you go ask in the mod section where you got that from and leave us in the vanilla game alone from this crap.

Or go ask what mod that is from the site you got that from because like I said there is no eric fucking Lisa in this vanilla game.

If you want to see all the pics in the vanilla game the download the CG "CG RIP:"

Reactions: 987456123

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
You start playing the game from the start get lisa spank 1 time do her homework without error 6 time in a roll buy Lisa swim suit and bathrobe and have the convo about being "wired"
Then buy candies before Kira shows up for the first time and on Friday night give Alice them and wait till 3am and have fun.
It only happens before Kira shows up.
Rats. Cheers. Alright how about these scenes they are in the V0.10 photos, a-alisacome-11.jpg y-t-4.jpg how do you achieve it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Rats. Cheers. Alright how about these scenes they are in the V0.10 photos, View attachment 37992 View attachment 37993 how do you achieve it?
First one is at the end of Mentor, Schoolmate and the spider quests.
Maybe even after Hot Coffee and can only happen on Lisa GF path.
Its called Changing Roles.

The 2nd one is private spank Alice while Kate is there several times. I it can only happen after cunning plan is over.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
First one is at the end of Mentor, Schoolmate and the spider quests.
Maybe even after Hot Coffee and can only happen on Lisa GF path.
Its called Changing Roles.

The 2nd one is private spank Alice while Kate is there several times. I it can only happen after cunning plan is over.
Alright so I'v reached the end of cunning plan what do I need to do to access private spank?

Mentor, Schoolmate are completed, how do I complete the spider quest?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alright so I'v reached the end of cunning plan what do I need to do to access private spank?

Mentor, Schoolmate are completed, how do I complete the spider quest?
You must have played without cheating at the beginning of the game and have gotten spanked when you tried to steal the wallet and the next day ask mom to private spank Max in her room, now must ask mom to spank sisters, after mom sees Max as an adult (you know the convo by the pool with aunt Kira and mom) and paying 500 every Monday to "support the family". Must spank Alice 5-6 times then spank Lisa 3 times to open the convo with mom and soon a new convo with mom will give it to Max to private spank his sisters.

As for the spider quest = spiders, spiders and even more spiders.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
You must have played without cheating at the beginning of the game and have gotten spanked when you tried to steal the wallet and the next day ask mom to private spank Max in her room, now must ask mom to spank sisters, after mom sees Max as an adult (you know the convo by the pool with aunt Kira and mom) and paying 500 every Monday to "support the family". Must spank Alice 5-6 times then spank Lisa 3 times to open the convo with mom and soon a new convo with mom will give it to Max to private spank his sisters.

As for the spider quest = spiders, spiders and even more spiders.
I can already spank my sisters in private, do I need to do spank Alice on days Kate visits to get to that scene.

What days/time have the highest chance for spiders?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can already spank my sisters in private, do I need to do spank Alice on days Kate visits to get to that scene.

What days/time have the highest chance for spiders?
Do you really need to be taken by the hand and told every little thing to be able to play this game.
I told you already about spiders and Kate so please go back and read.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Do you really need to be taken by the hand and told every little thing to be able to play this game.
I told you already about spiders and Kate so please go back and read.
Sorry for all the trouble, I might stop playing til V 0.11. Might go play some Assassin's Creed or Diablo 3 til then

Bill McKill

Nov 11, 2017
Need help, everytime its 21:00 and I ask Mom what shes watching it gets stuck on Nothing much, you can join me if you want. but theres no options or buttons or anything. The only way for me to get out of it is close the game. Help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Need help, everytime its 21:00 and I ask Mom what shes watching it gets stuck on Nothing much, you can join me if you want. but theres no options or buttons or anything. The only way for me to get out of it is close the game. Help
That's a problem with your computer so go here and ask

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
Ok thanks I fought that this was in basic edition
You need to be careful mentioning about Eric fucking any of the girl here, man. There's lotsa ntr-hater who just hate the thing with so much passion that it's insufferable...

Imho, I don't mind more Eric NTR content tho, but y'know how those haters are....

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Hey everyone-

Love the game. So I've just started the photo shoots with the mom, but Eric's website is suddenly not making any money? Can anyone help with advice.

Thanks!

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Sorry - meant Max's website has stopped making money just as the photos shoots started with Ann.

Any suggestions on how to fix?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote