Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Sorry - meant Max's website has stopped making money just as the photos shoots started with Ann.

Any suggestions on how to fix?
Did you renew the advertisements? They don't run forever. Later in the game I buy them every day but that could be over the top.

Reactions: Herapa

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks for the hint. I had never been renewing them in the past - bought a handful once I had the website, and then maybe once or twice would buy one here and there, but maybe that is it. I went to a save right as I had the $5K to get rid of Eric. Think I'll play for a couple more weeks to build up a few extra K, along with buying a bunch of adds.

Thanks again.

• Angry
Reactions: Old Dog

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Thanks for the hint. I had never been renewing them in the past - bought a handful once I had the website, and then maybe once or twice would buy one here and there, but maybe that is it. I went to a save right as I had the $5K to get rid of Eric. Think I'll play for a couple more weeks to build up a few extra K, along with buying a bunch of adds.

Thanks again.
In the beginning you have to buy ads once in 2 days as early in the day as possible (it was said in a walkthough somewhere) and when you start making enough money... you can do as @Caligula suggested, everyday :)

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Mom's room gets some good revenue in my current playthrough. Probably because of the daily naked massages/handjobs that are happening there.
Once the money start to flow... all cams are good XD
EDIT: save for the lounge one.. :p

Markhanry4

Sep 13, 2017
when i download and play the game , it runs in russian language !!
Anybody knows hoe to change that into english ?

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
So I'm stuck with the anal classes. I've had the same scene about 15 times now. I did get to fuck Lisa in the ass while standing at the sink but that's as far as it goes. Haven't seen anything about hand cuffs, or starting the romance with Lisa.

When I change the liza.thc variable to 1 in the save game occasionally "Play with Lisa" comes up after she's gone to sleep, but whenever I do that and pull my shorts down and touch her she screams rape. No option to use handcuffs or anything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The last one is this, for me unable to do anything after it
You are missing Changing Roles.

Keep Lisa, Alice and mom mood as high as it will go and keep putting spiders in Alice's bed and you should or already have/had convo with Lisa about peeping and she will peep at Max and Alice having sex it must be the coy girl sex.

Reactions: Ajay1602

vallxff

Oct 3, 2017
Hallo, 1.Cant unlok Anal whit Lisa when she do dashes(Kira send), and private punn.
2. its possible to choise sex b/w Alisa and Kate in the room at 1AM in this version- need to change Annmind for lestbians...? i used:

V 0.7;Wallet its bk to Erik; Erik rip from Kate'mom;Lisa GF; used mods only for money. Any idea what i miss.
(have post in SaveRequast Thread, but cant see how to do...)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey everyone-

Love the game. So I've just started the photo shoots with the mom, but Eric's website is suddenly not making any money? Can anyone help with advice.

Thanks!
You must pay for adds to bring in money each week. "6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did you renew the advertisements? They don't run forever. Later in the game I buy them every day but that could be over the top.
Yes that is over the top and you only need to do it 2 times a week "6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What's the best # of cams to have? Current I just have 2 - lounge and bathroom.
The bathroom should be the last one you place with the pool for the 2nd on. Here is my guide on it.
"6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I'm stuck with the anal classes. I've had the same scene about 15 times now. I did get to fuck Lisa in the ass while standing at the sink but that's as far as it goes. Haven't seen anything about hand cuffs, or starting the romance with Lisa.

When I change the liza.thc variable to 1 in the save game occasionally "Play with Lisa" comes up after she's gone to sleep, but whenever I do that and pull my shorts down and touch her she screams rape. No option to use handcuffs or anything.
Missing with cheats can break your game.
Lisa mood and Max authority over her must be as high as it will go and for handcuffs option to show up you need to private spank her several times and she will start to get wet so do it more until new convo with aunt Kira show up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hallo, 1.Cant unlok Anal whit Lisa when she do dashes(Kira send), and private punn.
2. its possible to choise sex b/w Alisa and Kate in the room at 1AM in this version- need to change Annmind for lestbians...? i used:

V 0.7;Wallet its bk to Erik; Erik rip from Kate'mom;Lisa GF; used mods only for money. Any idea what i miss.
(have post in SaveRequast Thread, but cant see how to do...)
You have not done enough training with aunt Kira yet so 2 times a week you can ask her to train, see her at the pool when she is by her self to ask.

Lisa mood and Max authority over her must be as high as they will go.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
@a1fox3 That's the second time I noticed you're writing 'coy girl'. Sorry, but that has to be 'cowgirl'. People might not understand otherwise. I hope you don't mind me correcting you.

vallxff

Oct 3, 2017
You have not done enough training with aunt Kira yet so 2 times a week you can ask her to train, see her at the pool when she is by her self to ask.

Lisa mood and Max authority over her must be as high as they will go.
Thanks....:rolleyes:
i know. I go to finish anal lesions and chek, i hope this unlock the option at the dashes.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote