Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was afraid of that :(

But how do I get Kate's mom to take out Eric ?

After stealing his wallet, giving it to Kyra how then tell's me to contact the hacker, I'm not getting any opportunity to take Kate mom path...
You get the quest to get the wallet and you try 1 time then stop and a week or 2 later Kira will tell you about Kate's mom.
The spanking you get for trying to get the wallet is a trigger for things in the game and must be done but do not go the 2nd time and Kira will tell you about Kate's mom.

"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet rout or Kate's mom rout."

Last edited:

kieuminhnhat

Nov 10, 2017
hello, i read some of walkthrough but i still don't know how to increase Max's authority. my english not good to translate all of it . now i know we can increase Max's Authority of Alice is set up smoke and then she got punish . But not clear for Lisa and other . So please help me explain , thank you !!!

Reactions: Bladelord13

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hello, i read some of walkthrough but i still don't know how to increase Max's authority. my english not good to translate all of it . now i know we can increase Max's Authority of Alice is set up smoke and then she got punish . But not clear for Lisa and other . So please help me explain , thank you !!!
You get yours sisters spanked, Alice you need to find the cigs in here room and Lisa you need to help with homework and do it with errors.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Is it safe to assume that my save is corrupted when I already managed to get Kira to sleep naked in the lounge but can't talk about it with Mom to trigger the event letting me go into her room at night?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it safe to assume that my save is corrupted when I already managed to get Kira to sleep naked in the lounge but can't talk about it with Mom to trigger the event letting me go into her room at night?
That event should have happen long time ago and it does not mean your game is broken. That convo was when you had the "I know what I want" convo.
What it means is for some reason on your part mom does not see Max as an adult at this time.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
That event should have happen long time ago and it does not mean your game is broken. That convo was when you had the "I know what I want" convo.
What it means is for some reason on your part mom does not see Max as an adult at this time.
Well this is really weird because I can still still ask to punish Lisa and Alice myself after dinner. I also pay 500$ every Monday so she should see me as an adult. I don't know what I can do on top of that to change her opinion.
But thanks anyway.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well this is really weird because I can still still ask to punish Lisa and Alice myself after dinner. I also pay 500$ every Monday so she should see me as an adult. I don't know what I can do on top of that to change her opinion.
But thanks anyway.
Upload the save game and I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
other question, how can i get to be punished if i using cheat ? everytime peeps i'm not get caught ?
This mod will allow every one Max, Lisa and Alice to be spanked at breakfast time but you can only or I should say that Max can only spank 1 sister a day by this mod and mom will do the other if both have been chosen for it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cool, thanks a lot!
I don't know if its to late but you never did all the on line courses and this is one of the triggers for it. not done.jpg

This is what happens when you cheat.

I will add that you should never cheat until the stat is at 100 and only do money if you have to.
To many triggers go off at the times that Max peeps and raises his stats.

Reactions: sarge87

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I don't know if its to late but you never did all the on line courses and this is one of the triggers for it. View attachment 38517

This is what happens when you cheat.

I will add that you should never cheat until the stat is at 100 and only do money if you have to.
To many triggers go off at the times that Max peeps and raises his stats.
That's gotta be it, thanks for spotting it.
Got all the 21 opportunities just fine though, the last lessons are just such a chore with their 10 parts that I cut some corners. Now I'll know better.

Reactions: a1fox3

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
Missing with cheats can break your game.
Lisa mood and Max authority over her must be as high as it will go and for handcuffs option to show up you need to private spank her several times and she will start to get wet so do it more until new convo with aunt Kira show up.
Yeah, I figured as much (about breaking the game) but it's the 4th time now I've restarted the game and it gets very repetitive, so I decided to skip some kissing levels.

As long as I do Lisa's homework and let her blow me in the morning and the evening and fuck her in the ass in the kitchen her mood stays "awesome". So it would seem I'll need to spank her after dinner a lot more times. Don't have that option on his 4th play through yet, but as soon as I get it I'll smack the hell out of her cheecks. Thank you for the hint. :)

You have not done enough training with aunt Kira yet so 2 times a week you can ask her to train, see her at the pool when she is by her self to ask.

Lisa mood and Max authority over her must be as high as they will go.
There is no problem at all getting Kira to come over. It's been done many a times already. Still, I don't mind seeing it.

Gosho555

Nov 11, 2017
hey gays i'm stuck with 'mentor' i should get HJ from Lisa while i'm doing her homework but nothing happend i don't have the option fot HJ is that bug

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey gays i'm stuck with 'mentor' i should get HJ from Lisa while i'm doing her homework but nothing happend i don't have the option fot HJ is that bug
It could be a bug but were not "gays" where guys and gals here for the most part.

First mood and Max authority over Lisa must be very high if not maxed out.

Upload your save game for this game and I will check it out if you have the bug.

Gosho555

Nov 11, 2017
It could be a bug but were not "gays" where guys and gals here for the most part.

First mood and Max authority over Lisa must be very high if not maxed out.

Upload your save game for this game and I will check it out if you have the bug.
Sure but i'm noob so can you tell me how should i upload my save game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sure but i'm noob so can you tell me how should i upload my save game
When you make a post down at the lower right hand side are 3 boxes called Post Reply, Upload a File and More Options

Make the post and use the "Upload a File" and point it to the save game you want to upload and thats it.

Gosho555

Nov 11, 2017
When you make a post down at the lower right hand side are 3 boxes called Post Reply, Upload a File and More Options

Make the post and use the "Upload a File" and point it to the save game you want to upload and thats it.
Oh thanks

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote