Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh thanks
Yes you have the home work bug, take this mod unpack it and place the txt file in the same place as the exe is. Go in game and to the laptop and click on the cheat menu and then click on Lisa and scroll down some and clinck on the "Fix Homework Bug" and your good to go. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Gosho555

Nov 11, 2017
Yes you have the home work bug, take this mod unpack it and place the txt file in the same place as the exe is. Go in game and to the laptop and click on the cheat menu and then click on Lisa and scroll down some and clinck on the "Fix Homework Bug" and your good to go. View attachment 38775 View attachment 38776 View attachment 38777
Thank y
Yes you have the home work bug, take this mod unpack it and place the txt file in the same place as the exe is. Go in game and to the laptop and click on the cheat menu and then click on Lisa and scroll down some and clinck on the "Fix Homework Bug" and your good to go. View attachment 38775 View attachment 38776 View attachment 38777 [/QUT
Yes you have the home work bug, take this mod unpack it and place the txt file in the same place as the exe is. Go in game and to the laptop and click on the cheat menu and then click on Lisa and scroll down some and clinck on the "Fix Homework Bug" and your good to go. View attachment 38775 View attachment 38776 View attachment 38777
THANK YOU IM VERY GREATFULL

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
if i remeber correctly u not need own wallet for kate mom route.
i mean after u learn his name victor etc even u give back to eric.
if i remeber coreclty kira told u special service they hit kind a hit man(that not the case)
after kira told u this special service kate moms.
u need talk 1 am kate with about it.
she will ask big weed for ask mom

warning if u fully advance kate alice that can be buged kira mom asked fuck alice and taped

i didnt use hacker route before
kate mom have sex dungeon and turn eric a sex slave

i think at future we will have some advance bdsm sceen with kate mom.

as i said before this game is huge and have endless potanisel as long as patreons pay enough to devoloper can seen patch new version this game.like world of warcaft as long as thy have subs game wont over soon will be 13. year
unless he not get pay or he fell not worth effort he wont stop devoloping game
if he reach some point he cando livining with this game he can do lot more
we here playing cracked and free
but if u like it and dont mind pay to him.do it

even without add new story line and new girld can be upgradted more then year today storylines
lira lisa alice mom missing still ton of sotry and sceeen
mom still not fucked up
lisa still virgin
kira give only bj
doc and vicky on standby

and general other tip almost all crying over buged stuck up screen using mod game.
if ugone use mods copy your folder another place and mod there .

ofc game have bugs.
but most up stuck up x sceen no dialog issues almost all mod issue.
use diffrent folders so u can have untainted game and saves too

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I get to these scenes?

First please put pics behind spoiler tags.

You must be at the end of Mentor, Schoolmate, Hot Coffee and the spider quests. Then just play and you will get a convo with Lisa about peeping then just play more with spiders, spiders and even more spiders.

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
tjay u posted few m before me was typed so slow.mainly when u done spider events at 0.10 finally u boned alice.
then u talk about lisa.she wana peep it live she said prevously not like peep on cam.wana peep real.so u go one more time spider on alice room.when u boned alice she peep on window but alice catch u up.
threating lisa and max.not not in game yet but next will be alice dominated lisa sceen.

Osiris2077

May 2, 2017
For the "New Job" opportunity It says "Kira said i should go to them thursday night" but i got there on thurday night and nothing happens. does anyone know whats happening?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For the "New Job" opportunity It says "Kira said i should go to them thursday night" but i got there on thurday night and nothing happens. does anyone know whats happening?
Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know that. at 3 AM it shows kira and mom's icon being in the moms room but i click on the room and the game acts like Kira isn't there in the room.
Did you use a mod to get rid of Eric?

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
after ride of eric its progress walkthtought for u gie tip not accured and not time senstiive
when i first play i fell that too

progress goes u ride of eric.
nothing change other then not eric(dont remeber but maybe few talk with mom about it)
then new boss fire her.
then that evil boss spread rumor about mom.and she blacklisted she cant find any work around

theen kira talk about new opportly and u do photo shot with mom

when i first play i think happen over night no

tooook pretty lot time
mom talk about losing job several time at dinner table dont remeber but i think took more then few week

Last edited:

CrazyK

Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys, besides the Hidden Cam opportunity what Opportunity that I am missing currently? Moreover, is my progress on Arachnophobia Opportunity considered complete for current version?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys, besides the Hidden Cam opportunity what Opportunity that I am missing currently? Moreover, is my progress on Arachnophobia Opportunity considered complete for current version?
Your missing Control and yes the spider quest is done and DS forgot to cap it.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Need some help on the side effect opp. I got up to the part where it says "It happened again" What do I do next?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Need some help on the side effect opp. I got up to the part where it says "It happened again" What do I do next?
You keep playing until you go to the Dr. and then 3 more times and your done.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think I did everything, but arachnophobia opportunity don't say the opportunity has ended on this version yet, already got taped with lisa by alice, but I don't know if there is something beyond that

maybe you need to cum inside alice a number of times?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote