Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bblover

May 31, 2017
Hello guys, I have a problem at Side Effect oppurtunity. I have completed ths oppurtunity. When I go to clinic doctors says "here is your money". But my money doesnt change. What should I do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys, I have a problem at Side Effect oppurtunity. I have completed ths oppurtunity. When I go to clinic doctors says "here is your money". But my money doesnt change. What should I do?
By this time Max's site should be bringing in all the money you will ever need and I did not check it out.
You can report this on the main BB thread but typing in @DarkSilver just like I just did and they will get the info.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how can i carry on my save from .9 to the new .10 i copy the save file over but it wont work
Save games must be in order starting from save0.save, save1.save save2.save and so on and you can not skip a number. Just renumber your save game to match and you should be good to go.

Gosho555

Nov 11, 2017
Hey i have a stupid question but when i offer to mom to show me her jeans normally i should get to fuck mom but i see only conversation is that bug

bblover

May 31, 2017
Hey i have a stupid question but when i offer to mom to show me her jeans normally i should get to fuck mom but i see only conversation is that bug
Are these real pictures from game or fan made? I decrypt images from game but havent seen these pics.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'm having an issue watching the 2nd video with Ann & Kira at 2100 (9:00 PM.)
  • We've shot the video.
  • Kira told me to be in the lounge at 2100 on Friday night.
  • All of the moods are awesome.
  • I had Max choose to be punished like everyone else.
But when I am in the lounge at 2100 on Friday, Ann & Max watch the usual Paramount movie.

I've attached the save file, if that helps.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's a mod and we only help with the vanilla game here. Please ask for help in the mod thread of this mod.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm having an issue watching the 2nd video with Ann & Kira at 2100 (9:00 PM.)
  • We've shot the video.
  • Kira told me to be in the lounge at 2100 on Friday night.
  • All of the moods are awesome.
  • I had Max choose to be punished like everyone else.
But when I am in the lounge at 2100 on Friday, Ann & Max watch the usual Paramount movie.

I've attached the save file, if that helps.
You must stop paying for Max to be punish in private and be paying 500 every Monday to help support the family and stop all sex with mom by noon on Friday.
Yes mood must be maxed for all girls.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
You must stop paying for Max to be punish in private and be paying 500 every Monday to help support the family and stop all sex with mom by noon on Friday.
Yes mood must be maxed for all girls.
I have never (in this game from scratch) paid Ann to private punishments, I have been paying $500 every Monday to support the family (I'm pretty sure,) and I have ceased all sex with ALL the characters before 1200.

I'll advance to next week and retry with these tips in mind.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote