Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

waff

Nov 9, 2017
anybody help me i cant get lisa as my gf im having prob on 2times workout / yoga in a week im gettin fucked lol im stuck :( thanks fot help guys

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anybody help me i cant get lisa as my gf im having prob on 2times workout / yoga in a week im gettin fucked lol im stuck :( thanks fot help guys
If you need to do yoga it is at 7 am by the pool with mom just ask her.

crazykahunna

Sep 19, 2017
Not sure if anyone can help, I have a save before getting rid of eric, and I've tried several different things but after getting rid of him I can't trigger the breakfast conversations that lead to the mom losing her job.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not sure if anyone can help, I have a save before getting rid of eric, and I've tried several different things but after getting rid of him I can't trigger the breakfast conversations that lead to the mom losing her job.
You must start sensual massage and practice on Alice, the game is trying to save you from breaking your game because if you wait to long it will bypass that and you can no longer get mom.

Reactions: crazykahunna

waff

Nov 9, 2017
yes bro i already finish yoga twice a week but when i ask lisa about the exercise she always tell that i missed them and when i try to make it 1week straight there is no conversation to her

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yes bro i already finish yoga twice a week but when i ask lisa about the exercise she always tell that i missed them and when i try to make it 1week straight there is no conversation to her
Then you are doing something wrong of you use a mod to fuck up your game, so upload the save game file for this game and I will take a look at it.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
So, I've done two photo shoots with Mom, and talked with Aunt about next shoot being something more, but at this point am stuck. Any thoughts on where to go from here?

Thanks.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
I need a little help/clarification, I finished the fourth movie and all opportunities say I've reached the end except side effects and I have still have not had the conversation with Mom and Aunt about sleeping in her room. Have I missed out or do I have to keep going/do something to get it to trigger?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I am stuck at the Mentor opportunity with Lisa; I can't get her to do anything more than flash her boobs if I do her schoolwork. We've had several threesomes with Olivia but she does nothing on her own (aside of the boobs flashing).

I read in the beginning that there's a bug that may lead to this if you do Lisa's homework for free, as I have done several times before I noticed that warning. Can I do anything to progress? Or it's FUBAR?

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
My main game I play without cheats but I need to test other players game to try and help them with there problems and have a modded game to do it in.
Nice to meet another one who does not cheat.;)
:)

Yeah
But sometimes i realy doubt.
Making money is 'hard' and having it
makes it easier to achieve goals
But still try it on this way.

What brings me to the next q.
Yet i have the standard camera and one by the pool.
When i advertise should i buy it 2 times so for 100€ or just once
And does a third cam anything good.
I need about 3 weeks ingame for the amount so thats why i ask

Edit
I thought the lisa bug was that nothing happens anymore with her.
Even sat night she and oliva wont appear.
Can only do her home work and dishes.
Nothing else.
Did everything possible with her for a week.
Left her alone for a week but it dont seem to progress to anything so i thought that was th bug

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
:)

Yeah
But sometimes i realy doubt.
Making money is 'hard' and having it
makes it easier to achieve goals
But still try it on this way.

What brings me to the next q.
Yet i have the standard camera and one by the pool.
When i advertise should i buy it 2 times so for 100€ or just once
And does a third cam anything good.
I need about 3 weeks ingame for the amount so thats why i ask
Depends on how much you can afford and where you are at in the game.
Monday and Thursday mornings as closed to 6 am as you can get is the best days to put adds and the max you want to spend is 200 each time. This gets the max amount of money per week.

"6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."

Remember the more sex going on in the house the more money will be made.

waff

Nov 9, 2017
Then you are doing something wrong of you use a mod to fuck up your game, so upload the save game file for this game and I will take a look at it.

do i need to get rid off eric first? before lisa mission? but anyway thanks bro. i will just figure something out

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
When you choose Olivia as gf, any way later in the game to switch back to Lisa ?
Earlier in the thread I think someone said no, you can't

I was wondering the same thing--seems like there's a lot more Lisa content than Olivia. The last couple times Olivia came over we fucked while Lisa watched + a little double blowjob at the end. Is there anything more with Olivia before I look for a new save for Lisa?

Lisa also won't do anything more than flash her boobs at homework time, despite weeks and weeks of private punishments, (what I think is) max mood/authority

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
do i need to get rid off eric first? before lisa mission? but anyway thanks bro. i will just figure something out
You can start Lisa quest anytime you want to, if friends with Eric then you either go to war and keep Lisa for yourself or give him your women to use and abuse as he sees fit.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When you choose Olivia as gf, any way later in the game to switch back to Lisa ?
No you can not, there are 3 different GF paths 2 with Lisa and 1 with Olivia.

Earlier in the thread I think someone said no, you can't

I was wondering the same thing--seems like there's a lot more Lisa content than Olivia. The last couple times Olivia came over we fucked while Lisa watched + a little double blowjob at the end. Is there anything more with Olivia before I look for a new save for Lisa?

Lisa also won't do anything more than flash her boobs at homework time, despite weeks and weeks of private punishments, (what I think is) max mood/authority
If going Olivia path then thats all you get from Lisa is show you her tits.

Yes you can please Lisa and then fuck Olivia while finger Lisa plus what you have done already

That is all you get with the Olivia path 2 times a week where as the Lisa GF path you get way way more sex type stuff every day.

If you don't want to do that long grind at the beginning of the game I have a save game you may like: Page 6 Post 120

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote