Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mentalman

Oct 20, 2017
I have lost the ability to do anal with lisa. I used to be able to do it at the dishes but I forgot about the exercises and since making up with her I can no longer do it.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I'm having the same problem. The convo came up stacked with another when talking to mom and it cleared it out when I used the other. After about 3 weeks game time I've been unable to get the convo back to be able to join her.

Anybody happen to know which save item needs to be changed to re-trigger the convo?
First you'll need a save with all internet lessons done since this is a prerequisite for the trigger. Then you can edit it back to a previous situation with Ann.

I think I uncorrupted mine with reverting it back to "momlust = 47", "moms = 1" and "dcd.moms = 0".
Depending on your savegame you might want to change back to "dcd.kiralounge = 2" and "kiralounge = 1" as well.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
1 question, this opportunities are like missions or not? Do i must finished them to make progress in the game, or only some of them are necessary, if i don't finish some of them, can i move forward in the game or the days will be repeatable with story not moving forward? And one more thing if i use mode for money or mood, but i think i only need money, will be bugs or game crush, and if load backward will the bug still stay, or i need to unpack the game again and delete old files, saves etc... and others or whatever?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1 question, this opportunities are like missions or not? Do i must finished them to make progress in the game, or only some of them are necessary, if i don't finish some of them, can i move forward in the game or the days will be repeatable with story not moving forward? And one more thing if i use mode for money or mood, but i think i only need money, will be bugs or game crush, and if load backward will the bug still stay, or i need to unpack the game again and delete old files, saves etc... and others or whatever?
The only thing you need to do is get Sensual Massage started and be training on Alice and you can not miss anything else in the game.
All the opportunities play a part in the game but only sensual massage can stop some of them from being completed and will break the game.

Sensual massage is part of the cunning plan quest/opportunity.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
What need in cunning plan?
To go to:

poss.guest.step.17
Aunt Kira and I suddenly remembered why we started the whole plan in the first place. Originally we wanted to convince mom her daughter can date a lesbian in our house ... But then we kinda lost focus ... Not without aunt's personal interest, of course. Now that it's done, we can finally reach the original goal.
Aunt suggested to talk with my mom about Alice when we'll be watching the right movie. I should give it a try.

poss.guest.step.16
I have no words ... Mom is so good ... so gentle ... She obviously has a lot of experience in this. Life's good! I wonder what kind of syndrome do I need so she'd ... you know...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What need in cunning plan?
To go to:

poss.guest.step.17
Aunt Kira and I suddenly remembered why we started the whole plan in the first place. Originally we wanted to convince mom her daughter can date a lesbian in our house ... But then we kinda lost focus ... Not without aunt's personal interest, of course. Now that it's done, we can finally reach the original goal.
Aunt suggested to talk with my mom about Alice when we'll be watching the right movie. I should give it a try.

poss.guest.step.16
I have no words ... Mom is so good ... so gentle ... She obviously has a lot of experience in this. Life's good! I wonder what kind of syndrome do I need so she'd ... you know...
What does the "opportunities" for cunning plan tell you is the next step.
To get to 16 you must have start sensual massage and have started training on Alice and get good at it to do on mom.

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
What does the "opportunities" for cunning plan tell you is the next step.
To get to 16 you must have start sensual massage and have started training on Alice and get good at it to do on mom.
I did this and Mom gives Max a HJ at massage, after it Kira was photoshooting with Mom and kissed her. Kira sleep at mom's bed. Mom gives HJ at bathroom at morning and evening.
And I already at step 16 - but need to go to step 17.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did this and Mom gives Max a HJ at massage, after it Kira was photoshooting with Mom and kissed her. Kira sleep at mom's bed. Mom gives HJ at bathroom at morning and evening.
Peep at them Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.

Reactions: St_Dmitry

T3L0

Oct 19, 2017
stack at mentor after step 41
poss.sed.step.41
I have a great use for the handcuffs: use them on sleeping Lisa, so I can ... use her. And the best part is, she loves it!

can ask lisa about handcuffs?
this my save

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
stack at mentor after step 41
poss.sed.step.41
I have a great use for the handcuffs: use them on sleeping Lisa, so I can ... use her. And the best part is, she loves it!

can ask lisa about handcuffs?
this my save
See pic. BigBrother 2017-11-14 14-28-09-74.jpg take short off and have fun.

Nov 11, 2017
After Lisa gave me HJ aunt Kira said we need to practice for the next step but I can't talk to Lisa I am stuck at this does anyone know how to progress? (I am just keep doing her homeworks)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
After Lisa gave me HJ aunt Kira said we need to practice for the next step but I can't talk to Lisa I am stuck at this does anyone know how to progress? (I am just keep doing her homeworks)
Her mood and Max authority must be high to get it done but you may have ran into the homework bug so upload your save game for this game and I will take a look.

Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Was looking through the 0.10 CG and noticed another new image that doesn't seem to appear anywhere in the game:

m-alisa-swim.jpg

Has anyone encountered this scene? If so, how do I get it?

Nov 11, 2017
Her mood and Max authority must be high to get it done but you may have ran into the homework bug so upload your save game for this game and I will take a look.
Her mood is neutral maximum,how can I increase her mood? Will send save file as soon as possible.
EDITED

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Her mood is neutral maximum,how can I increase her mood? Will send save file as soon as possible.
You wash her dishes and do her homework without error and this will get her mood up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
EDITED
You also have the homework bug.

If you have the patreon version of the game this will not work, you must have the version on this site for the mod to work.

Download this mod extract it and put the txt file in the same place as the exe is.

Go in game and to the laptop click on the cheat menu bug fix 1.jpg then click on Lisa bug fix 2.jpg then click on fix homework bug bug fix 3.jpg

Get her mood up and you should be good to go.

Nov 11, 2017
You also have the homework bug.

If you have the patreon version of the game this will not work, you must have the version on this site for the mod to work.

Download this mod extract it and put the txt file in the same place as the exe is.

Go in game and to the laptop click on the cheat menu View attachment 39924 then click on Lisa View attachment 39925 then click on fix homework bug View attachment 39926

Get her mood up and you should be good to go.
Appreciated.

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
on lisa all three route on will be gf.
just becouse of devoloper stop olvia part this ways not mean will be forever this way
after olvia visit few time u talk with lisa and she accept be your gf same time too
on any route lisa not exculise anyway
she know u fuck alice.she even wana peep.or she wana help on vicky
but becouse of all those routes not done yet people goes most reward parts
who nows maybe 5-6 eric lovers pay loot to darksilver
like next year we seen lot of new eric sceeen not likely but im talkingposiblity.
so people who bashing ericeven done cheat and ride of him begining of game
can play eric with loner
its all related devoloper and patreons
we freeloader not any effct on them
anything is posible
its look olivia not so much populer
people more stick with incent so he is working more on lisa alice mom focused

myself i need lot more eric sceen wana see viky progress lot lot lot of thing
all girls new girls all pathway now opened will took more then year probably advance all

again lisa accepting u when u go with olvia too but that route untouched
so title can be gf but not enough sceen
oh and olnvia route is so early to game.
u not even need ride of eric.
compare end of game kind progress to middle of game progress unfair too

i said few time on this topic .i dont know why people love lisa dont get it.
best looking girls are kira and alice.
and kira is so interesting.and we almost have nothing with her
few photo shot few pron shot and 3 am swim or bj on living room

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
on lisa all three route on will be gf.
just becouse of devoloper stop olvia part this ways not mean will be forever this way
after olvia visit few time u talk with lisa and she accept be your gf same time too
on any route lisa not exculise anyway
she know u fuck alice.she even wana peep.or she wana help on vicky
but becouse of all those routes not done yet people goes most reward parts
who nows maybe 5-6 eric lovers pay loot to darksilver
like next year we seen lot of new eric sceeen not likely but im talkingposiblity.
so people who bashing ericeven done cheat and ride of him begining of game
can play eric with loner
its all related devoloper and patreons
we freeloader not any effct on them
anything is posible
its look olivia not so much populer
people more stick with incent so he is working more on lisa alice mom focused

myself i need lot more eric sceen wana see viky progress lot lot lot of thing
all girls new girls all pathway now opened will took more then year probably advance all

again lisa accepting u when u go with olvia too but that route untouched
so title can be gf but not enough sceen
oh and olnvia route is so early to game.
u not even need ride of eric.
compare end of game kind progress to middle of game progress unfair too

i said few time on this topic .i dont know why people love lisa dont get it.
best looking girls are kira and alice.
and kira is so interesting.and we almost have nothing with her
few photo shot few pron shot and 3 am swim or bj on living room
Everyone have different taste in girls and is the reason why some love Lisa, some love Alice, some love Kira and some love Ann.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote