Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I save I have v.9 and I can’t save my game can anyone help?
You either ran out of room or the game never made the save game folder.

Have you saved before and now you can't or you have never been able to save?

horrorguy

Oct 29, 2017
You either ran out of room or the game never made the save game folder.

Have you saved before and now you can't or you have never been able to save?
I’ve never saved yet since it isn’t allowing me to. I click save and nothing happens

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I’ve never saved yet since it isn’t allowing me to. I click save and nothing happens
In the folder where the exe is make a folder called "Save" and now you will be able to save.
Where did you download the game from and if here which link did you use.

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
You also have the homework bug.
Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't think there is such a thing in this game. You just have to do everything right.

During the early conversation that starts with "About your grades...", do NOT tell Lisa to sleep in her panties. Offer to hep without conditions first. This will improve the relation. Then, help her 7 times by doing everything yourself, without making mistakes. This will also improve the relation. From that moment, you can start making mistakes in her homework to get her spanked. After the first punishment, Lisa will agree to sleep in her panties anyway. After at least 3 punishments and giving Lisa the bathrobe, there will be a option to ask for something in return for doing the homework without mistakes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't think there is such a thing in this game. You just have to do everything right.

During the early conversation that starts with "About your grades...", do NOT tell Lisa to sleep in her panties. Offer to hep without conditions first. This will improve the relation. Then, help her 7 times by doing everything yourself, without making mistakes. This will also improve the relation. From that moment, you can start making mistakes in her homework to get her spanked. After the first punishment, Lisa will agree to sleep in her panties anyway. After at least 3 punishments and giving Lisa the bathrobe, there will be a option to ask for something in return for doing the homework without mistakes.
To get the first relationship boost for Lisa you must offer her homework for free and then you must get her spanked then the quid pro quo convo will come up and be set for Max, if they don't get Lisa spanked and move on to other things with Lisa it creates the bug and sex-ed will not proceed this is the bug and it is still in the game.

Yes there are other options for homework help but you don't get the relationship boost.

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
if they don't get Lisa spanked and move on to other things with Lisa it creates the bug
That's like saying it's a bug that if you don't buy Alice her lingerie, the blog opportunity won't work ;)

It is obviously by design that you have to spank Lisa to get further. The code even counts the number of times to make sure things go well. Not a bug, imo.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Hello, i starte to play the game and i want to aks you guys fpr a explanaition. or better for two:

btw:i used the cheat mod.

Alice massage in the lounge: i can only massage legs, what must be done to go further?
watch movie with mom, can i go forther then just wathc the movie?

can someone plz link me a a actual walkthrough? atm i use this one:
and it seems it misses some parts i have read in this board.

thanks for the effort

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
So I'm trying to get the sex with Alice scene after staying with her for the night with the spider thing. I saw earlier in the thread that the Mentor, Schoolmate, Hot Coffee, and the arachnophobia quest all have to be at their end for this version to get it. They are, according to the walkthrough. It won't trigger for me. What am I missing? I'm having Alice at max mood, doing her dishes and giving her money and massages, punished her after dinner a lot, and it won't trigger. Is there something I'm missing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I'm trying to get the sex with Alice scene after staying with her for the night with the spider thing. I saw earlier in the thread that the Mentor, Schoolmate, Hot Coffee, and the arachnophobia quest all have to be at their end for this version to get it. They are, according to the walkthrough. It won't trigger for me. What am I missing? I'm having Alice at max mood, doing her dishes and giving her money and massages, punished her after dinner a lot, and it won't trigger. Is there something I'm missing?
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's like saying it's a bug that if you don't buy Alice her lingerie, the blog opportunity won't work ;)

It is obviously by design that you have to spank Lisa to get further. The code even counts the number of times to make sure things go well. Not a bug, imo.
Yes that is true but when you have players who do not know the code and do not read and skip as fast as they can they will miss the hints to get her spanked and if wait to long the bug occurs and you are no longer able to finish sex-ed.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
upload this save game if you want to.
Thank you! I don't want to waste your time unnecessarily, so if I go past 2100 Friday and it still hasn't triggered, I'll probably to that, or maybe look for a Lisa GF Yoga 0.9 save file to pick up from.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, i starte to play the game and i want to aks you guys fpr a explanaition. or better for two:

btw:i used the cheat mod.

Alice massage in the lounge: i can only massage legs, what must be done to go further?
watch movie with mom, can i go forther then just wathc the movie?

can someone plz link me a a actual walkthrough? atm i use this one:
and it seems it misses some parts i have read in this board.

thanks for the effort
This 10 day walkthrough is the best to get you started and you need to follow it after the 10 days till Max can support himself with his web site.
Then you can look at this one for some of the other quest that may have been finished between v.3 and v.6
Now for a 1 way path use the google docs walkthrough.

For finer points of a lot of quest see my mini walkthroughs here

There is no walkthrough for v.10 yet for all quest can not be missed if you keep mood high for everyone and get Max authority over both sisters as high as it will go.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
As i understand the walkthroug correct, i messed um with my chosen lisa path. i picked the olivia path. that means i can co further than lisa sleeps topless and no any more progress with her. right?

Reactions: likskvarta
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote