Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have never (in this game from scratch) paid Ann to private punishments, I have been paying $500 every Monday to support the family (I'm pretty sure,) and I have ceased all sex with ALL the characters before 1200.

I'll advance to next week and retry with these tips in mind.
If that is so then I to will take a look.

bblover

May 31, 2017
Yes man this mod is great
thx, im checking now. which other mods would you recomend.
I have not checked yet but sometime today I will.
when you chech could you inform me about the situation?

If you play it you should make a 2nd game folder and play it there and keep a vanilla game for updates.
thx, im making another folder.

Yes man this mod is great
thx, im checking now. which other mods would you recommend?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have never (in this game from scratch) paid Ann to private punishments, I have been paying $500 every Monday to support the family (I'm pretty sure,) and I have ceased all sex with ALL the characters before 1200.

I'll advance to next week and retry with these tips in mind.
Did you do chores at the beginning of the game all the way till you got Eric's wallet?

Or did you just cheat money?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Did you do chores at the beginning of the game all the way till you got Eric's wallet?

Or did you just cheat money?
I did get Eric's wallet and I have cheated money. This has never been an issue before.

I've also booted with no mod, same thing.

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
Hey i have a stupid question but when i offer to mom to show me her jeans normally i should get to fuck mom but i see only conversation is that bug
u using mod so ofc not orginal game so it will bug.
how people cant get it mods are diffrent
if wana play mods be sure right version so mod done for 0.8 or9 dont upgrade game.hold diffrent folder at moded game and orginal game.
all those pictured arent 0.10 darksilver game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did get Eric's wallet and I have cheated money. This has never been an issue before.

I've also booted with no mod, same thing.
Ok DS went back in and changed or fixed some triggers in v9.6 and v.10 and now the miss convo you never had because you cheated money the triggers never went off.
You must do chores for mom until Max can support himself and by the time you are ready to get Eric's wallet and that spanking Max gets for the first try is the trigger for Max to get private spankings from mom and you never had that convo and the adult triggers never went off.

You can try and get Max spanked and see if it will trigger that convo but I am not sure at this time because of the later in game convo's have already been done.
You have nothing else you can do so try it and see what happens.
If you can not trigger that convo I think this game will be broken at that point of watching the movie.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Ok DS went back in and changed or fixed some triggers in v9.6 and v.10 and now the miss convo you never had because you cheated money the triggers never went off.
You must do chores for mom until Max can support himself and by the time you are ready to get Eric's wallet and that spanking Max gets for the first try is the trigger for Max to get private spankings from mom and you never had that convo and the adult triggers never went off.

You can try and get Max spanked and see if it will trigger that convo but I am not sure at this time because of the later in game convo's have already been done.
You have nothing else you can do so try it and see what happens.
If you can not trigger that convo I think this game will be broken at that point of watching the movie.
Fucking great! That means I've wasted the better part of a week's sleep time.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Fucking great! That means I've wasted the better part of a week's sleep time.
In the beginning of the game if you need to cheat only cheat some money and only enough to get the clothes for the sisters before Eric can.
In my testing what can and what may not effect the game I was able to cheat money on the 4 week for 1 camera for the pool and the next week 1 for mom's room but after that the site was making enough money to start building up money for the rest of the camera. Any thing above this seems to have some trigger not go off when they should and be delayed for some time to go off.

You must do chores and get Max spank while trying to get the wallet to have that convo, no options to do otherwise.

After getting rid of Eric it seems that you can cheat all the money you want as long as all mom's convo's go off that should go off before he is gone.

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
Need some help... in game for 3 weeks don't happens nothing at all. Aunt and mom were kissed at shoot and Kira sleep at mom's bed. Mom makes HJ at massage and in bathroom to Max. Alice - after killing spider - allows to sleep in her bed and give HJ (At the show in front of a laptop - Alice and Max were caught by Lisa and we talked about it). Max can do anal with Lisa at lounge during washing dishes. I pay for house and can punish by myself (but can't get achieve private punishment). May it be because of cheats? Or what did i miss?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here's The save game.
I am sorry to tell you this but this game is broken beyond repair.

Lisa should be wearing bathrobe and in the next screen she is.
Missing convo with mom. There should be convo to pay for private punishment but its not there and DS fixed the triggers for this and by cheating at the beginning of the game the triggers never went off.
bathrobe.jpg missing convo.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Need some help... in game for 3 weeks don't happens nothing at all. Aunt and mom were kissed at shoot and Kira sleep at mom's bed. Mom makes HJ at massage and in bathroom to Max. Alice - after killing spider - allows to sleep in her bed and give HJ (At the show in front of a laptop - Alice and Max were caught by Lisa and we talked about it). Max can do anal with Lisa at lounge during washing dishes. I pay for house and can punish by myself (but can't get achieve private punishment). May it be because of cheats? Or what did i miss?
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Reactions: St_Dmitry

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
after ann loose her job is there absolutley no way to get more as a HJ in max private punishment?

ccan somone explain what i have to do for lisa housework bug

dont understand the tutorial on first page not very well in this specified point
(Sorry english is not my native language)

TNX

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I use latest version of the game 0.10 something

1. In private spanking no more as a HJ is possible

in the last line is a rule what say
absolutly but not in this version

will this possible in future version or was it on older version

2. still dont understand anything how to install mods , merge mods or lisa bug

read so much in various threads that i always forget what i read where ;-(
1. That came in v8 and is still not finish, will need to wait for another update.

2. As for cheat mods you just place the txt file in the same place as the exe is then on the laptop you will have a "Cheat Menu", cheat mod or any mods will not work on the Patreon game you need the crack version of the game here on this site to get mods to work.

Lisa homework bug is telling Lisa you will help for free and not get her spanked the next day and the only way to fix it is with this mod. unpack it and place the txt file in the same place as the exe, remember on the cracked version will allow mods.

For merging mods check the mod page for that info. If need help with it ask on the mod page and not here for this is for the vanilla game only.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Okay thnx

i hope i did nt ask the qustions in the wrong thread
I downloaded the game from this forum/site so i guess i have the cracked versiion and not the patreon s one.

i dont need the cheat menu , i like to see where the game leads me if i play on natural way

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay thnx

i hope i did nt ask the qustions in the wrong thread
I downloaded the game from this forum/site so i guess i have the cracked versiion and not the patreon s one.

i dont need the cheat menu , i like to see where the game leads me if i play on natural way
My main game I play without cheats but I need to test other players game to try and help them with there problems and have a modded game to do it in.
Nice to meet another one who does not cheat.;)

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Is the "Side effect" event chain the "end" of vanilla? Cause I'm stuck, have done all there is to do... I know a new version is supposed to launch in december, does it mean I'll have to wait until then to progress the story? (which stopped right after Max is donating his sperm to Eve)...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the "Side effect" event chain the "end" of vanilla? Cause I'm stuck, have done all there is to do... I know a new version is supposed to launch in december, does it mean I'll have to wait until then to progress the story? (which stopped right after Max is donating his sperm to Eve)...
It should tell you that you are at the end for all quest but the spider quest.
Some quest say they have ended but there is still more to see 2-10 times later.
Play until you start getting the same thing over and over and you will know you are at the end of those.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Ah, ok, that indeed is my case... Thanks for clarifying! Guess I should probably start saving so I can donate to his patreon, wanna get my hands on the new version ASAP

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote