Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And can someone PLEASE point me to a complete walkthrough for the newest version 10? The ones I have been following are up to 9. Thanx in advance! :D
The main thing to keep in mind is the girls mood and keep it as high as you can every day.
There is no walkthrough for v.10 just play and things will happen, do every sex option with ever girl but Kira at 3 am.

Do Alice spiders, blog and private spankings (private spanking till you can fuck her also do it in front of Kate till you can fuck her.) Spiders till you cum inside her and switch positions 3-4 times each till Lisa catches you. (You will have a convo with Lisa about peeping.)

Do Lisa anal, HJ homework, BJ both morning and nights, private spank her till you get both handcuffs and BJ's from her, make sure you cum in her mouth and on her face.

Do mom shower peep every morning, get HJ for massage in the morning right after breakfast and watch tv with her when not doing Alice blog or private spanking her, at night walk in on mom in the bathroom and use the top option.

Talk to Alice every day when she is reading.
Talk to mom every day when she makes breakfast for any new convo's.
Talk to aunt Kira when she is alone at the pool.
For Lisa see her just before breakfast in there bedroom every day just in case a new convo pops up.

You do not have to go shopping if you do not want to.

Do Lisa's dating until you don't want to do them anymore or until the quest is over for Hot Coffee.

Mood, mood, mood, and even more mood.
There this is the best your going to get for v.10 walkthroug.

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
Has anyone discovered how to progress in side effect opportunities? I just had it activated in my opportunity list and am unable to find the trigger for the path.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Has anyone discovered how to progress in side effect opportunities? I just had it activated in my opportunity list and am unable to find the trigger for the path.
This is for all of v.10 quest. "12. To make things happen in v.10 kinda walkthrough."

Reactions: Jackowat

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So, the bottom line is the Alice BJ actually is possible the FOLLOWING Saturday at 03:00 NOT the saturday the aunt comes? I just don't wanna feel like I missed something.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, the bottom line is the Alice BJ actually is possible the FOLLOWING Saturday at 03:00 NOT the saturday the aunt comes? I just don't wanna feel like I missed something.
And every Saturday there after if you want it.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
i got rid of eric via kate's mom and he's long gone but when i talk to kira the other dialogue option about making eric leave is still there, is it bugged?

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
I've given Kate the big bag of weed, but when I join Alice and Kate in the bedroom I get the standard convo that ends with a bj on the chair. The opportunity to get rid of Eric won't seem to progress.
Anyone with an idea as to what I might have missed?

Jeremyoung

Aug 6, 2017
I've given Kate the big bag of weed, but when I join Alice and Kate in the bedroom I get the standard convo that ends with a bj on the chair. The opportunity to get rid of Eric won't seem to progress.
Hmmm .. Maybe Alice's mood should be great? I'm sorry, I didnt experienced that. Maybe you should try it again.

Bu6l

Nov 26, 2017
I just started playing the game and I downloaded the mod, I am playing on 0.10. The scene where the mom on the sofa watching a movie is bugged for me! Do anyone know how to fix it?
I put the Mod.txt where the game file is.
I have replaced the Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one i downloaded from this thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i got rid of eric via kate's mom and he's long gone but when i talk to kira the other dialogue option about making eric leave is still there, is it bugged?
You have a save game so go ahead and talk to her about it to get rid of the convo.

How to convince vicky? Plz tell me..
You don't its not in game yet.

Do not give weed for a week and then just walk in to Alice's room when Kate is there.

Hi. Is HJ the end for Alice (Arachnophobia)?
No it is not just keep putting them spiders in her bed and keep doing other quests at the same time.

I just started playing the game and I downloaded the mod, I am playing on 0.10. The scene where the mom on the sofa watching a movie is bugged for me! Do anyone know how to fix it?
I put the Mod.txt where the game file is.
I have replaced the Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one i downloaded from this thread.
If you have a problem with your game after using a mod then go to the mod thread for support, we only help with none modded game here in this thread.

Jeremyoung

Aug 6, 2017
Hi. Aunt Kira said to meet up at 9pm Friday to watch our scene, i'ts my 2nd Fri night but she still isnt home. Aunt Kira is still partying with Alice I think. Do I have to do something or I should wait?

(It's ok now. I think I figured out what to do.)
Seems it didn't work. Hahaha.

Is this the last part for the new version?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote