Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi. Aunt Kira said to meet up at 9pm Friday to watch our scene, i'ts my 2nd Fri night but she still isnt home. Aunt Kira is still partying with Alice I think. Do I have to do something or I should wait?
Stop all sex with mom by noon on Friday and have all girls mood as high as it will go.
Save just before and try all convo's and do not set up Alice with candies.

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Hi
I'm stuck with the task "mentor" at step 27. There is no choice with Lisa when doing homework - "I'll do everything" if you'll do
something for me ... "and then" You have to give me a hand. "I always help Lisa do the lessons and wash the dishes. Why is there no promotion and how to fix it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi
I'm stuck with the task "mentor" at step 27. There is no choice with Lisa when doing homework - "I'll do everything" if you'll do
something for me ... "and then" You have to give me a hand. "I always help Lisa do the lessons and wash the dishes. Why is there no promotion and how to fix it?
If doing Lisa GF path then yes it is a bug and if you download the game for here then get this mod to help fix it.
"11. How to fix homework bug."

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I have a question regarding Arachnophobia: No matter what I do I cannot get the Alice strip. She has Awesome mood and we are Warm and Friends. What am I missing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a question regarding Arachnophobia: No matter what I do I cannot get the Alice strip. She has Awesome mood and we are Warm and Friends. What am I missing?
It takes time and some triggers are in other quest to.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
It takes time and some triggers are in other quest to.
Thanks for always giving me the 411! Well, now I have another issue. I did not have a chance on Friday the 1st week Kira shows up to give Alice the candies. Did I mess up somewhere? I was suspicious the first time nothing happened the Friday before the aunt shows up when nothing happened.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for always giving me the 411! Well, now I have another issue. I did not have a chance on Friday the 1st week Kira shows up to give Alice the candies. Did I mess up somewhere? I was suspicious the first time nothing happened the Friday before the aunt shows up when nothing happened.
No you only missed a convo with Alice and here it is if you would like to see it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I had that convo. Should I have chosen to just call it a night? I selected to ask Alice.
No that is the only time that convo comes up and from now on you can go and try for a BJ from her.

I took it as an easter egg about love in the game and it is hinting at Alice has feelings for Max and is using a "defense mechanism" to keep him afar and not allow her feelings to go any father than what they are at the beginning of the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone have and
Wrong thread, this type of post needs to be in the main game thread here:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
They just kick me out then, even after several weeks.
Which step are you at then.

Kate's mom rout.
After being accuse of stealing wallet you need to talk to aunt Kira and she will tell you to try and steal his wallet when he is asleep, you will get caught.
Now either pay the 300 every Monday until you can pay off the 1000 or if you have the money wait till they come around again and ask for the money so pay the 1000 with out stealing his wallet and a few days later talk to aunt Kira and she will tell you about Kate's mom and special services and I mean Special Services.
Now talk to Kate about Special Services and she will tell you to get a big bag of weed and once you give her the big bag of weed you get the skype number to call Kate's mom.
She will tell you it will cost 5k and to make a video of Max having sex with Alice and to give the money to Kate witch is false, meet Kate and Alice in Alice's room the next time she shows up and do the deed.
The next morning you need to use the laptop to call Kate's mom and pay the 5k and now Eric will be gone in a day or 2.
(Warning) Do not get rid of Eric until after you start sensual massage on Alice.(Warning)

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
Which step are you at then.
I've talked to Kate's mom and thus should be able to join Kate and Alice for the next step.
However, if I join them without having given Kate weed they kick me out and if I join them after having given Kate weed I just get the BJ scene. I fear I might have to start over again unless someone has a savegame with Lisa as a GF and somewhere in the getting rid of Eric part that isnt bugged.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
No that is the only time that convo comes up and from now on you can go and try for a BJ from her.

I took it as an easter egg about love in the game and it is hinting at Alice has feelings for Max and is using a "defense mechanism" to keep him afar and not allow her feelings to go any father than what they are at the beginning of the game.
OK I figured it out. Well, I shoul have recalled that on Fridays it's not a massage but going directly to her room and giving her chocolate.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've talked to Kate's mom and thus should be able to join Kate and Alice for the next step.
However, if I join them without having given Kate weed they kick me out and if I join them after having given Kate weed I just get the BJ scene. I fear I might have to start over again unless someone has a savegame with Lisa as a GF and somewhere in the getting rid of Eric part that isnt bugged.
Do you have the 5k in Max's pocket?

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
Alright, so Im at the part where Eric is gone and giving mom foot masages. With Lisa when I enter in 10 am she is not wearing any pants and with Alice Im at the point where giving here tits massages at the pool. What to do now to continue.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alright, so Im at the part where Eric is gone and giving mom foot masages. With Lisa when I enter in 10 am she is not wearing any pants and with Alice Im at the point where giving here tits massages at the pool. What to do now to continue.
You just need to keep playing and doing all sex with all girls that you can but for the 3 am BJ with aunt Kira, this one is not needed for anymore triggers.
Make sure you keep all girls mood as high as it will go and get Max authority over his sisters to the highest it will go and just keep playing and talking to each girl to see if new convo's come up.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote