Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thank u guys....i think i fell in the bug way....
well,,good reason to restart bb again!!
thx

...so when the best moment to ask her?so i dont fall in the bug again...
It should come up after Kira moves back to the lounge, do not talk about the movie you must talk about sleeping in her room.

Puro Norte

Nov 30, 2017
Hey everyone, so my question is simple, I didn't ask Lisa anything in return of doing her homeworks, I didn't buy lingerie for Alice, I never had anything sexual with my mother and I can only give her erotic massages, I'm at peace with Eric, I had sex with Kira when she was tied up, now Eric is fucking her big time. I can only have oral sex with Lisa when Olivia is around, now how can I fuck Lisa, Olivia and my mother? Also how can I get rid of this bogus-ass punk Eric? I swear if this shit was IRL I'd just put three in his throat this is both annoying and fun.

Eric asked me to get Alice to have sex with him, he's giving her massage and all that right now, I have 1k in cash, what should I do? And this fool Eric is giving Lisa sex educations, is he fuckig my damn sister too?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey everyone, so my question is simple, I didn't ask Lisa anything in return of doing her homeworks, I didn't buy lingerie for Alice, I never had anything sexual with my mother and I can only give her erotic massages, I'm at peace with Eric, I had sex with Kira when she was tied up, now Eric is fucking her big time. I can only have oral sex with Lisa when Olivia is around, now how can I fuck Lisa, Olivia and my mother? Also how can I get rid of this bogus-ass punk Eric? I swear if this shit was IRL I'd just put three in his throat this is both annoying and fun.

Eric asked me to get Alice to have sex with him, he's giving her massage and all that right now, I have 1k in cash, what should I do? And this fool Eric is giving Lisa sex educations, is he fuckig my damn sister too?
1. You don't get any more from Lisa when having Olivia as GF, Olivia is the lowest sex action GF path in the game.
2. While Eric is there you get very little sec from any of the girls.

You need to get rid of 400 and then go to war with Eric, you must get a pic of Eric peeping at Alice at 2 am and use it to get Lisa sex-ed training but you will not get very far on the Olivia path.

I always go to war with Eric at the very first convo with him so I not for sure how you go to war with him but you need to make sure you never have more than 600-700 cash in Max's pocket because he will accuse Max of stealing his wallet and after that you must get 1000k and keep it in Max's pocket to pay him when him and mom come to demand the money.
If you have more than 1000 in Max's pocket when you go to war you will have to pay him more than 2k.

To get rid of him after you go to war follow this.
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

RunMonkeyRun

Nov 13, 2017
Hi there,
A few random questions I havn't been able to wrap my head around.
  1. On Olivia GF route, is there any way to get to Chagning Roles? Lisas Mentorship is ended with "depends on classmate" and I get no new dialogues with her. I keep putting spiders in Alice bed over and over.
  2. Olivia is coming over every time we use sleeping pills and there are two scenes to choose from. Is this the end or is there more progress to be found?
  3. Is there any bathroom scene with Kiera and Alice? They keep showering together when I peek but nothing comes of it.
  4. Is there ever anything happening with Kira when she takes a bath at night, she always tells me to go to bed?
  5. How do I get Alice to be punished?
  6. Alice is always gloomy - is this just an easy way to get her mood up with some money or is there more to be done?
  7. When Kiera asks which sister I would like in the move, does it matter what I answer?
  8. Doing Olivia route Lisas bedroom has no option at all at 10 on sundays, is this correct?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi there,
A few random questions I havn't been able to wrap my head around.
  1. On Olivia GF route, is there any way to get to Chagning Roles? Lisas Mentorship is ended with "depends on classmate" and I get no new dialogues with her. I keep putting spiders in Alice bed over and over.
  2. Olivia is coming over every time we use sleeping pills and there are two scenes to choose from. Is this the end or is there more progress to be found?
  3. Is there any bathroom scene with Kiera and Alice? They keep showering together when I peek but nothing comes of it.
  4. Is there ever anything happening with Kira when she takes a bath at night, she always tells me to go to bed?
  5. How do I get Alice to be punished?
  6. Alice is always gloomy - is this just an easy way to get her mood up with some money or is there more to be done?
  7. When Kiera asks which sister I would like in the move, does it matter what I answer?
  8. Doing Olivia route Lisas bedroom has no option at all at 10 on sundays, is this correct?
1. No.
2. That is the end for now and the update v.12 is an Olivia update and should come out Jan 2, 2018.
3. No. Only bathroom scene you get is with Alice if you use the candies on her just before she goes to the club.
4. No, nothing.
5. Set her up with cig's in her room. Go to her room when she is not there and click on the magnifying glass in the lower right corner.
6. Its easy to get it up but keeping it up is easy to just do her dishes every day and watch tv with her using candies and be nice to her.
7. I does not matter Alice will always be the one.
8. Yes no options.

Last edited:
Reactions: RunMonkeyRun

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Well i started the game from some dude who uploaded "Save File" so many things i missed and looked to long to me to start from beginning so and most or all skill are increased with the "Cheat Menu" i think over 100 and i think they can go up to 100, but game not bugged i kissed Kira once or twice so will see what next. Tnx for update though! Greetings!

lolzik1

Dec 1, 2017
need help.
1. how i can go on dates whith Lisa to get hot coffie.
2. how can i start punish the girls at private

everithing else is done. (no eric, 20/21 oportunities, no hot coffie, only "mentor" is not finished)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
need help.
1. how i can go on dates whith Lisa to get hot coffie.
2. how can i start punish the girls at private

everithing else is done. (no eric, 20/21 oportunities, no hot coffie, only "mentor" is not finished)
Are you on Lisa GF path or Olivia GF path?

Private Punishment for your sisters: "2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
And more.

Make sure you use some spiders afterwards like 20 - 30 or so.
Is a shame that you could only get the shower scene with alice before kira's arrival, speaking about spiders and candies with alice. Hey Dark Silver has considered to add some weakness like Alice's arachnophobia with the other girls??

hey is kira's mood to considered in future releases?? what about vicky?? I know this is not the thread, but I just got rid of eric with the 5k, oh boy, I got to say she's delightful, way better than Alice's girlfriend (can't remember her name, but I hate that hairstyle XD) oh man, it would be awesome to watch her with the family

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is a shame that you could only get the shower scene with alice before kira's arrival, speaking about spiders and candies with alice. Hey Dark Silver has considered to add some weakness like Alice's arachnophobia with the other girls??

hey is kira's mood to considered in future releases?? what about vicky?? I know this is not the thread, but I just got rid of eric with the 5k, oh boy, I got to say she's delightful, way better than Alice's girlfriend (can't remember her name, but I hate that hairstyle XD) oh man, it would be awesome to watch her with the family
Before aunt Kira comes you just get to have a convo with Alice in the shower but after aunt Kira comes you can get a BJ with her.

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
Before aunt Kira comes you just get to have a convo with Alice in the shower but after aunt Kira comes you can get a BJ with her.
in shower?? she always kick max in night shower, I already did all the entire blog and vicky's mary jane addicted daugther, but nothing with shower, doesn't matter, I installed chancer mod, so I got tons of more content (I got to say that it may have some issues, but is really a great improvement) and I could be more happier.

thanks mate for your help!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
in shower?? she always kick max in night shower, I already did all the entire blog and vicky's mary jane addicted daugther, but nothing with shower, doesn't matter, I installed chancer mod, so I got tons of more content (I got to say that it may have some issues, but is really a great improvement) and I could be more happier.

thanks mate for your help!
Friday night just after supper go to her and offer her candies and only candies then wait till 3 am.
You got a mod installed and this help is for the vanilla game only, if you have problems with your game with mods installed then please ask for help in the mod thread.

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
Friday night just after supper go to her and offer her candies and only candies then wait till 3 am.
You got a mod installed and this help is for the vanilla game only, if you have problems with your game with mods installed then please ask for help in the mod thread.
oh right, I got you, you are talking about the bj when she's drunk, yeah, checked, one of the best achivements in game man, in my first gameplay I did it, it was really good.

But man is really hard to got Lisa's talking about the alcohol thing and allow the candies before Kira's arrival, I was doing a vanilla gameplay in my 3rd attempt, at least until I kick out Eric with the help of Vicky, then I felt that I got all the vanilly challenge could give me, and then I installed the mods.

One last question, so Dark Silver is gonna add some images from fan art? or that's just mod things only? I mean well, he can got some ideas and took new ways for improvement of the game. Is he and the group involved in development checking this forum?? or he's just taking ideas from supporters in patreon??

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote