Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys, it's been quite a few updates now since Weed and Cunning Plan opportunities have not been completed for me.
I am at the point where Kate now visits regularly, I can sometimes join her and Alice in Alice's room and play with either one of them.
Kate doesn't visit the pool anymore so I can't really give her weed again.
What am I missing?

Also is there a walkthrough somewhere I can read?
I still haven't completed Arachnophobia (Fucking Alice on her bed now) and Blog (can both pretend to be a client and enter her room to fuck her/lick her/have her jerk me off)
What more do I need to do?

Reactions: marmo

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
I am not sure if i am on the correct thread but regarding the GF "quest" for Lisa i am stuck on a loop with giving her anal in the lounge. Is this normal or is it a bug? Help please.

Vapski

Apr 28, 2017
Damn, I really can't unlock Kira's coming on Friday at 9 P.M.

Just copied the same message I saw few posts back....Here is my save file
Sorry If I am posting the same question 20 people asked but I can't get it to work :(

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
Damn, I really can't unlock Kira's coming on Friday at 9 P.M.

Just copied the same message I saw few posts back....Here is my save file
Sorry If I am posting the same question 20 people asked but I can't get it to work :(
You need to be in awesome mood with mom and 2 sis, pay 500 and dont peep untill a week. In other words be the man of the house

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
The last two should be 'Changing roles' and 'Side effects'. If you have either of those and missed others, then I'm not sure how that happened. If you don't have those two, then there are opportunities you need to continue to unlock them.
yes those 2, that i don't have it yet, thanks bro

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm... But dude uploaded picture from Max & Kira instead fine going to bed another line to choose BJ page 514.
Check for your self that's why i am asking, except that dude its using some mode with different story line from the original.
The picture from page 514 shows a moded game. The white text on it is real.. It also says that it's time to go to bed. The 2 Player option texts are moded. You will never get that option to ask for BJ in the Vanilla version.

Kate doesn't visit the pool anymore so I can't really give her weed again.
What am I missing?
Nothing. Since they invite you without the weed it's no longer needed.

I still haven't completed Arachnophobia (Fucking Alice on her bed now) and Blog (can both pretend to be a client and enter her room to fuck her/lick her/have her jerk me off)
What more do I need to do?
If you are on Olivia path you can't do anything more. Arachnofobia ends when you can have Oral sex with Alice. It wont read as capped tho. If you are on Lisa GF path you have to make Lisa peep on you and Alice having (Spider sex).. That will open a hole new set of events.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
i still only got HJ in spider shit, what i'm missing, i lost count how many spider for me, wkwkwkwkwk
how to trigger changing roles and side effect ?
You need to finish all 4 movies. Then Alice will respond diffrently from Spiders :) Also at this point if on Lisa GF path you have to make her peep on you and Alice while having sex. That will trigger the role change.

Reactions: a1fox3

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Is there a "Complete" walkthrough for the most up to date version? I find myself looping a lot w/o finding something new and I'm not even having sex with anyone but olivia/lisa. :/

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Is there a "Complete" walkthrough for the most up to date version? I find myself looping a lot w/o finding something new and I'm not even having sex with anyone but olivia/lisa. :/
Theres good and bad news.
The bad is that by choosing Olivia path you basically cut out 60% of all game content that the Lisa GF path would have given you.
The maby good news is that DS said he will merge the path of Olivia and Lisa in the next uppdate. Due to release January 2'e.
However you should be able to have plenty of Sex with Alice. Follow the Spider quest (Aracnofobia) and the Blog quests. You find information on how to progress thoes in walkthrough from page 1. ->

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Theres good and bad news.
The bad is that by choosing Olivia path you basically cut out 60% of all game content that the Lisa GF path would have given you.
The maby good news is that DS said he will merge the path of Olivia and Lisa in the next uppdate. Due to release January 2'e.
However you should be able to have plenty of Sex with Alice. Follow the Spider quest (Aracnofobia) and the Blog quests. You find information on how to progress thoes in walkthrough from page 1. ->
RIP. Time to restart then lol Thanks man!

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Whats the minimun sneak requirement to take erik's picture? Im at 151 sneak and after quicksaving/loading probably over 100 times I can always get the camera but he always catch me. Havent proceeded to start sed ed for Lisa cause I want the picture so shes off bound for him. :/

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Whats the minimun sneak requirement to take erik's picture? Im at 151 sneak and after quicksaving/loading probably over 100 times I can always get the camera but he always catch me. Havent proceeded to start sed ed for Lisa cause I want the picture so shes off bound for him. :/
FYI, the chance of you failing/succeeding is set at a certain time. So you should have saved a few hours prior to the event, to make sure the chance of failing/succeeding isn't rolled yet. If you saved right at the event, you won't be able to reload to reset the chances.

I hope that made sense.

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
if fail just go on in another day, tuesday or thursday, don't expect succeed in first attempt (this is from what i know playing this game)

and try more high sneak skill at least 200

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Whats the minimun sneak requirement to take erik's picture? Im at 151 sneak and after quicksaving/loading probably over 100 times I can always get the camera but he always catch me.
The game has already locked you in to fail. In the code somewhere theres a box marked 0 or 1. (Fail / Succes)
This won't change when you reload the save. It probably comes down your previos atempt and some random factor only DS could explain :p When you fail just keep playing and pray for better luck next time.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote