Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
OK, at my wits end now and need a little help please.

I ran throught the whole game with Lisa GF and everything worked fine 21/21 and everything complete (except Arachnaphobia due to not being capped). Then I started again with Olivia GF to get prepared for the next patch and I am at 19/21 with blog and cunning plan not complete and side effects says its complete but I haven't taken Alice to see the doctor yet.

Blog is at the point where I have the three repeatable sex acts in a loop for the clients and CP is at the point where I can have sex once per week with them and I can punish Alice with sex in front of Kate.

The opportunity I seem to be missing is changing roles (Coffee not available without Lisa GF?).

Is this now "complete" for the Olivia GF path or am I missing something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OK, at my wits end now and need a little help please.

I ran throught the whole game with Lisa GF and everything worked fine 21/21 and everything complete (except Arachnophobia due to not being capped). Then I started again with Olivia GF to get prepared for the next patch and I am at 19/21 with blog and cunning plan not complete and side effects says its complete but I haven't taken Alice to see the doctor yet.

Blog is at the point where I have the three repeatable sex acts in a loop for the clients and CP is at the point where I can have sex once per week with them and I can punish Alice with sex in front of Kate.

The opportunity I seem to be missing is changing roles (Coffee not available without Lisa GF?).

Is this now "complete" for the Olivia GF path or am I missing something?
@DarkSilver never capped Arachnophobia and it will remain open until dev fixes it.

Do you have changing roles?
Hot Coffee and Changing Roles are for Lisa GF path or it would seem so but I stopped playing BB at v9

marius_ro

Nov 15, 2017
Hi guys, I've got pretty far into the game, but i don't know how to get Lisa go to school (and get to meet Olivia). I could also use the save editor... but I don't know what to trigger. Thanks!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, I've got pretty far into the game, but i don't know how to get Lisa go to school (and get to meet Olivia). I could also use the save editor... but I don't know what to trigger. Thanks!
There is 3 GF paths you can choose form, 2 are for Lisa and 1 for Olivia.
At the bottom of this page is the 3 GF paths:

Reactions: marius_ro

bubbaboy

Dec 10, 2017
Hello guys,
I wanted to know.. Is there a walkthrough that includes 0.10 or 0.11 patch? This thread is big AF and i couldnt found any other walthrough but 0.8 . It would be helpful if you could give a link or something. Thank you.
There is a guide for version 0.9 but not 0.10 or 0.11

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In 0.11 patch , have any sex scene with kira
i just fuck in the movie
Nope you only get to fuck her twice, once during the photo shot at the beginning of the game and once during the 1 movie. That is all you get other than a BJ when she is in the lounge at 3 am.
How do I go to the clinic? I think I'm missing something. Also, how do I get training as a bartender for Vicky?
You must wait till after the last movie is made and then anywhere from 1 week to several weeks later you have a boner at the breakfast table then wait and do it again and then wait and it happens again and then mom will take Max to the clinic.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I'm blocked by Eric's wallet, I retry a game but that's the same mom kick me in military camp. I have found some explications for this quest but my english level is too worst to understand them. I found them confused :/
The wallet route or Kates mom route may still send you to bootcamp. Problem is that Ann will do this because she is pressured by Kira. So not even paying Eric can always save you. You pay him to get more time to pay money he claims you stoole, not to stop Ann from her bootcamp nag. So to adress the issue you have to either kick him out before Ann sends you away or use the Sacrifice opportunity. Kicking him out fast is easy if you saved the money in bank before starting wallet. Sacrifice depends on weather you spotted Eric and Kira having sex in the Lounge. That part triggers the opportunity and must either be avoid all together (Not spying on Eric and Kira in lounge) or used right away after wallet is triggerd. Sorry if this is a bit messy to explain but the walkthroughs skip the part about the bootcamp and i had to play it through several times to understand how all this is conected ingame. Use a save from before the wallet is triggerd tho.. Once Ann goes Bootcamp crasy you have to act fast. GL

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Various puzzles in the game manage to solve patience, but if I think for too long I wonder if I am making a mistake or Something does not work as it should.
That's why I have a few questions
Someone wrote: i can go alone or with Alice in clinic
How long do you have to go to the clinic yourself to get Alice in clinic?
Just walk if there are other requirements?
I read that Lisa's classmate knows about the courses.
How long do you have to go to the caffe for this?
I go on dates with Lisa and do a cairo and nothing changes
Maybe noobish question: What opportunity is Changing Roles?

Thanks for any help.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
in one of the save i checked from here the only think he achie
Nope you only get to fuck her twice, once during the photo shot at the beginning of the game and once during the 1 movie. That is all you get other than a BJ when she is in the lounge at 3 am.

You must wait till after the last movie is made and then anywhere from 1 week to several weeks later you have a boner at the breakfast table then wait and do it again and then wait and it happens again and then mom will take Max to the clinic.
Actually you can fuck Kira Anal with Lisa on the mornings go to the pool 10:00 AM and sometimes there is conversation option and ask her "What plans you have for today" and after you go to sleep she will wake you

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
In one of the save i checked from here couple pages back some dude uploaded two files, the only think he achieved i did not was being catch from Ann 22:00 PM with Alice while HJ or BJ and she says don't make habbit and hurry up & spanking Max and Lisa if sex behind Alice's back. I was catch by Ann three times and the third time she sit down and there was talk or something and later Alice catched Max and Ann and she said let's pretend this never happened after that not being catched by Ann that's the only thing so i practically i finished the game however hes save game was kinda over moded, relationship lovers with everyone how is that possible? I have mode two but only for increasing mood not relationships.
Also i have 21 from 21 opportunities those save files 20 from 21 "Control" missing

Reactions: boloss123

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
1. What opportunities will be updated in v0.12?
2. What new can be expected
3. About which event(s) or character(s) the story will be concentrated

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
in one of the save i checked from here the only think he achie

Actually you can fuck Kira Anal with Lisa on the mornings go to the pool 10:00 AM and sometimes there is conversation option and ask her "What plans you have for today" and after you go to sleep she will wake you
OP was talking about vaginal sex and the anal sex during Lisa's Sex-Ed ends once you get hand-cuffs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1. What opportunities will be updated in v0.12?
2. What new can be expected
3. About which event(s) or character(s) the story will be concentrated
1. We don't know yet.
2. New stuff with Olivia and Lisa on the Olivia GF path.
3. Olivia and Lisa on Olivia GF path, (we may also get some Olivia stuff during Lisa GF path but that maybe wishful thinking.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I catch Ann in the shower in the morning? What are the prerequisites?
She giving Max a HJ while Max is giving her a massage in her room and then at 6 am just show up and peep at her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The wallet route or Kates mom route may still send you to bootcamp. Problem is that Ann will do this because she is pressured by Kira. So not even paying Eric can always save you. You pay him to get more time to pay money he claims you stoole, not to stop Ann from her bootcamp nag. So to adress the issue you have to either kick him out before Ann sends you away or use the Sacrifice opportunity. Kicking him out fast is easy if you saved the money in bank before starting wallet. Sacrifice depends on weather you spotted Eric and Kira having sex in the Lounge. That part triggers the opportunity and must either be avoid all together (Not spying on Eric and Kira in lounge) or used right away after wallet is triggerd. Sorry if this is a bit messy to explain but the walkthroughs skip the part about the bootcamp and i had to play it through several times to understand how all this is conected ingame. Use a save from before the wallet is triggerd tho.. Once Ann goes Bootcamp crasy you have to act fast. GL
Its not getting pressured by Kira its allowing Eric's influence getting over 50% with 3 of the girls with mom having 100% this will also send Max to camp and is why you not only have to pay him 300 on mondays to keep him at bay until you save up the 1000 to pay him off but you must keep Lisa, Alice and Aunt Kira's Eric influence below 50 % each.

Lisa is easy just help her with homework without error and do her dishes until you get it to 0 then you can stop doing the dishes and have anal sex with her instead.
Alice depends on what you have done or still doing but doing her dishes, giving her cig's and or money will get her down to 0 also you can put a spider in her room and kill it and with will lower it the most.
For Kira do the kissing at 3 am is all I remember at this time but she don't go up to much though.
For mom there is not much you can do until you can use the pills on him during dinner and then all girls influence goes down faster and stays down but you must use pills every time he is over.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote