Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
oks tnx for info i play Lisa GF path so... I hope new events with Kira fucking in pool or BJ or HJ or something like that, or BJ in bath or something... maybe more actions in the lounge, hopefully new movie finally fucking Ann that will be nice, or some progress licking or BJ with coffee girl Vicky was called i think, but will have to wait to see. This update sucked nothing expanding really, story stucked, i hope he will increase events and actions, same repeatable pictures and actions, not enough pictures nor animations, no sound, not enough passion he can take hint from Lovely Guests more pictures and bigger sex scenes more dialoguepictures to go step by step not 3-4 pictures scene over. If can't make animations like LOP at least he can involved some sound effect like Lovely Guests or "Milfs Villa" from Icstor if someone played some from hes games

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone tell me the perks of having Eric as a slave? I can not decide if I want to make him my slave.
You get to touch Ann is all you get.

Until you get rid of his ass there is no progression of the game with mom.
New Job, you get to fuck Kira, you get BJ from mom, you get to fuck Alice in the ass and then the last movie you get to lick both Alice and mom.

Eric was put into the game as a stumbling block for Max, it is best to get rid of him because not only does it cost Max money but you always run the risk of getting sent to camp if you don't keep his influence down below 50% average with 3 girls with mom almost always at 100%..

Reactions: verperverted

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I would also like to know, I have already asked about it but so far silence so we have to wait

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
I would also like to know, I have already asked about it but so far silence so we have to wait
I figured it out, just go to doctor a few times then she'll suggest to bring a gf. Talk to Lisa then Alice next day. Youll get an option next time you go to clinic.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Its not getting pressured by Kira its allowing Eric's influence getting over 50% with 3 of the girls with mom having 100%
Hmmm Everytime i try to figure this part out i hear a new things on why it happens. Yet avoding spotting Kira and Eric sovled it for me.. Paying Eric never solved anything. I was sent to camp everytime just as the guy who wrote the original post i was answering. I never ever once looked at Erics influense when i played as i though it was simply just happening whatever i do. But thanks for the info. Will have to check it out next time. I might have skipped wallet route on my last play throughs couse Kates mom route is so much easier. Back to the drawing board i guess. I'm concidering making a walkthrough once i get enough info about everything. And this part with Eric and 2 diffrent routes (+Kira and other factors) is messy, haha

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks Drunkperv.
I've been to the doctor for about 6 or 7 times and and nothing has happened.
Maybe next time.

Ossaka

Jul 6, 2017
Guys is the Olivia GF path worth it? Haven't played in a long time since 0.7 I think

Thanks in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmmm Everytime i try to figure this part out i hear a new things on why it happens. Yet avoding spotting Kira and Eric sovled it for me.. Paying Eric never solved anything. I was sent to camp everytime just as the guy who wrote the original post i was answering. I never ever once looked at Erics influense when i played as i though it was simply just happening whatever i do. But thanks for the info. Will have to check it out next time. I might have skipped wallet route on my last play throughs couse Kates mom route is so much easier. Back to the drawing board i guess. I'm concidering making a walkthrough once i get enough info about everything. And this part with Eric and 2 diffrent routes (+Kira and other factors) is messy, haha
Mom will almost always be 100% and 2 other girls must have 50% each and this is almost always sent to camp with in 1 weeks time.
As for paying off Eric it is easy.
After being accuse of stealing his wallet you need to pay him every Monday 300 until you have saved up 1000 and then stop paying the 300 on Monday and within 2 weeks mom and Eric will come and demand you pay the 1000 so do it and that part is over.

Coping this from post #2 that I posted a long time ago.
Complete walkthrough to get rid of Eric using his wallet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Hi
Game version 11.
One quest remained active - "Arachnophobia".
I suspect that he is already near the end, but for some reason it can not end. Alice allows her to fuck in different ways, except anal.
How to find out where the quest was interrupted and what should be done further to complete it?

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Hi
Game version 11.
One quest remained active - "Arachnophobia".
I suspect that he is already near the end, but for some reason it can not end. Alice allows her to fuck in different ways, except anal.
How to find out where the quest was interrupted and what should be done further to complete it?
I think you've probably finished it. For whatever reason, that opportunity lacks a message telling you when it's complete.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
i stuck on bartender mission. last word was she is going to ask a friend, already done with most of stuff
has lisa as gf path, even hot coffee shows done.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
i stuck on bartender mission. last word was she is going to ask a friend, already done with most of stuff
has lisa as gf path, even hot coffee shows done.
That's where it ends for now. You'll have to wait and see whether that story is continued in a future update.

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
I think you've probably finished it. For whatever reason, that opportunity lacks a message telling you when it's complete.
I do not think so.
Now I tried to investigate the problem. Opened the file 0002.dat and found that I stopped at
poss.spiders.step.8
there are more
poss.spiders.step.9
and there it is already written that "in this version of the game this is the end of the quest"

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote