Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I do not think so.
Now I tried to investigate the problem. Opened the file 0002.dat and found that I stopped at
poss.spiders.step.8
there are more
poss.spiders.step.9
and there it is already written that "in this version of the game this is the end of the quest"
Based on what people have said throughout the thread, you can't reach that message. Maybe it's not been programmed correctly. Or you have to do something that nobody's ever managed to find.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I have a question about a date with Lisa.
When this opportunity appears?
Max can go to the clinic with Alice

kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
Hello, guys. Can you you help me with my problem, please? I can't sleep with mom in her room. She give me BJ and Hj, we watch films at evenings and go to doctor several times, but progess stop. Kira not sleep with her anymore. This is bug or i do something wrong?

This is my save (i'm playing without cheats)

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
As for paying off Eric it is easy.
After being accuse of stealing his wallet you need to pay him every Monday 300 until you have saved up 1000
Yes i know exactly how to pay him. It did however not stop Ann from sending me to camp. I have never started the wallet quest with less then 2-3k on my web account so the money was never the problem. I missed the part with Erics influence but paying him is about delaying the payback. Not about Ann's bootcamp. I swear to this as i was sent reguardless of paying him. Kira should have little to do with any of this logically, yet avoding spying on her and Eric also stopped Ann from her bootcamp nag. It was all smooth sailing after paying back the 1000 cash tho i missed the opportunity sacrifice.
Ann does say the first time she adresses you about the camp that Kira and the girls had a talk. And since using the sacrifice opportunity also stopped the bootcamp nag i made the asumtion Kira is part of the trigger. Been awhile since i actually had to kick eric out but next time i will keep a close look at Erics Influence. Thats the part i never actually even concidered in the past.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
How do I get to spank Kate , or is that from a mod ?
You can spank kate in the vanilla version. I will presume you already have Privat spanking of the girls.
On Wensday setup Alice. Go to room and she will send you away. Repeat next Wensday and she tells you to give her oral instead. Repet again next Wensday but this time wait till Kate comes over before you go to spank her.

Reactions: Gagi114

digimon

Jul 13, 2017
So when am I able to spank Lisa and Alice? I already followed the mini guide. Eric is still here though. I don't have the opportunity to choose "I know what I want" yet.

digimon

Jul 13, 2017
Also, I am stuck at the clinic at another save, have no handcuffs, no games with Lisa and Alice, can't do the bartender quest either.

Freakyman

Dec 22, 2017
So when am I able to spank Lisa and Alice? I already followed the mini guide. Eric is still here though. I don't have the opportunity to choose "I know what I want" yet.
Until you get rid of Eric, you cant punish your sisters, as you need to activate a new job quest line to be able to start being the man of the house and ask for what you want.

Simonedelta

Sep 11, 2017
hi guys, i'm fairly new to the game been playing it and loving it, played until the end of ver 10 update, however i'm stuck at the beginning of ver 11, i dont really know how to start any events,,, can somebody help?

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
What is new in 0.12? Been playing some now and can't find anything new at all.
Weed, Cunning Plan, Arachnophobia and Blog are not completed. They haven't since update 0.11.
New Job seems to be not completed now too but I don't know how to proceed. Aunt doesn't have anything to say.
I got rid of Eric. I have chosen Olivia path. Kate visits regularly. And I can have sex with Alice during webcam shows.
What do I need to do?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
New Job in 0.12 starts with Kira mentioning a new movie for Ann during breakfast, it doesn't seem to have any special requirements. It just got triggered on it's own some days in on my 0.11 save.

Reactions: frandalf

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
New Job in 0.12 starts with Kira mentioning a new movie for Ann during breakfast, it doesn't seem to have any special requirements. It just got triggered on it's own some days in on my 0.11 save.
Must be bugged then. Does not trigger for me.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Well then there's probably a trigger during either the Olivia or Sex Ed with Lisa/Ann opportunity. I did all three new story branches simultaneously and didn't notice any special requirement for New Job.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote