Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you refer to the naked Ann in apron i just saw that at least twice less then 1 hour ago :) Will test to see if it's about the shower or just another random RNG.. I'll Edit this post once i'm sure.
I have just now seen it again but this time I was not showering with her for at least 2 weeks. BigBrother 2018-01-08 18-29-47-11.jpg

We need to test this out some more and see what happens.

ADD: And it was on a Tuesday to boot. BigBrother 2018-01-08 18-32-45-69.jpg

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Hey @JohnPonn can you test something for me please.
Start showering with mom every day and do not stop and check on her in the kitchen and see if you can trigger the butt naked mom scenes.
Had nothing to do with the showers for me. I just got it to trigger again and all i did was have mom give me a BJ at night. It happend on a Saturday. So my guess leans towards RNG once you have have all the pre triggers in place.
Mom Apron 1.jpg Mom Apron 2.jpg Mom Apron 3.jpg

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
So I've finally managed to be caught by mum been punished by Alice with Lisa 3 times now. Can someone tell me what I need to do now to access sex-ed & the new job please. I've attached the save file in case someone needs to check to see what I need to do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I've finally managed to be caught by mum been punished by Alice with Lisa 3 times now. Can someone tell me what I need to do now to access sex-ed & the new job please. I've attached the save file in case someone needs to check to see what I need to do.
Did Alice catches Max and mom yet?
Did mom catch Alice and Max yet?
You need to keep putting spiders in her room.

Sabersmith

Dec 5, 2017
What`s wrong ? My screen shows only 1/4 of whole picture in begining and don`t run forward???
I too am facing the same issue.. Were you able to find a solution to the problem?

Would be great if someone can let me know how to fix this.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Did Alice catches Max and mom yet?
Did mom catch Alice and Max yet?
You need to keep putting spiders in her room.
Yes to both & both have already had the talk with each other. What do the spiders do for access to sex-ed & new job?

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
hey guys hate to be a bother but i cant trigger any 0.12 content. ive been cycling through the weeks but no dialogue options are opening. Im on the olivia path so i was looking forward to it. Anyone else have this problem?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Yes to both & both have already had the talk with each other. What do the spiders do for access to sex-ed & new job?
It's about getting Lisa to peep on you and Alice having sex. That starts a new line of events and triggers "changing roles" opportunity. To have Lisa suggest sex ed with Ann this must have happend. Also wondering if you had Ann catsh you twice while Alice spank Max and Lisa in the lounge? If not you still need that to happen first.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
It's about getting Lisa to peep on you and Alice having sex. That starts a new line of events and triggers "changing roles" opportunity. To have Lisa suggest sex ed with Ann this must have happend. Also wondering if you had Ann catsh you twice while Alice spank Max and Lisa in the lounge? If not you still need that to happen first.
I'm pretty sure Lisa has already peek on me as I've already got the changing roles as I've reached the end of that opportunity. I'll reattach my save file if you want to have a look & see what needs to be done @JohnPonn @a1fox3

Hoping that @DarkSilver makes a patch that makes it easier to access these new opportunities

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
hey guys hate to be a bother but i cant trigger any 0.12 content. ive been cycling through the weeks but no dialogue options are opening. Im on the olivia path so i was looking forward to it. Anyone else have this problem?
Yes. Everyone on the Olivia path has this problem :/ DS pretty much fucked up the entire Olivia path and decided to make everything about Lisa. So at this point you can't play BB at all from Olivia path. Nothing new will happen in the future either because from Lisa there is now new content for Olivia in v0.12, and that story isen't compatible with the old.

So sorry..

Reactions: vekker

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I'm pretty sure Lisa has already peek on me as I've already got the changing roles as I've reached the end of that opportunity. I'll reattach my save file if you want to have a look & see what needs to be don
I tested your save and was able to continue right away. Talk to Lisa 23:00 when you do her homework and just ask "Any progress with sex ed lessons with mom?" or "how are things at school" for the new Olivia content.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I tested you save and was able to continue right away. Talk to Lisa 23:00 when you do her homework and just ask "Any progress with sex ed lessons with mom?" or "how are things at school" for the new Olivia content.
ok thxs

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
Yes. Everyone on the Olivia path has this problem :/ DS pretty much fucked up the entire Olivia path and decided to make everything about Lisa. So at this point you can't play BB at all from Olivia path. Nothing new will happen in the future either because from Lisa there is now new content for Olivia in v0.12, and that story isen't compatible with the old.

So sorry..
thanks. this sucks. i have to start over...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, i dont even know how lol
There is really no way to tell whats up with your game then as long as you are doing Lisa GF rout then you should talk to aunt Kira after you finish kissing training and Lisa ask for some more.
Lisa should ask for a book about sex-ed then a mag about sex and then you just wait till you catch her 3 times at night playing with herself, do not ask if she wants to come to Max's bed it will screw it all up for you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Spiders and Blog leads to sex-ed question with Lisa and I for the life of me can not get the new job to do anything at all.
Had the talk with aunt Kira about it a long time ago and nothing else has happen since right after the 4th movie.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote