Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Saisho

Jan 5, 2018
on monday a

nd thursday at 20:00 and return at 00:00
I think mine must be broke then as Ann doesn't dissappear at those times for me between 20:00 and 00:00. She is between the bathroom, Sofa and then Bed Area.. I going round in circles trying to get the next step for New Job to be able to massage Ann with the oil... is there any other trick to get this working?

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
Hi I'm playing the 0.12 version of the game and I can't get Ann the new job or the advance with the sex ed with Lisa , please help and thank you

Lup Pulson

Sep 20, 2017
I'm stuck where several other seem to be stuck and there is no answer to several questions either.

Opportunity: New Job
Step: Aunt Kira has explained her decision... Which will result in a bunch of sexual frustration...

From what I've read mom is supposed to announce she has a new job but several weeks later nothing is happening. She don't seem to get out of the house either.

Question: How do I continue?

Reactions: Pablo45

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Okay, I'm officially pissed to this game right now. I started new fresh game with this v0.12.005 and right after Eric was gone, I started Olivia GF path. Now many, many weeks later I have done 4 movies, started to go clinic and yet, only time I see Olivia is when I give sleeping pills to Lisa. And I have done that about 20 times now. So am I stuck or what??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Been trying to scan through the walkthroughs and the posts, haven't found what I'm looking for yet. How does one trigger being able to buy the Chocolates for the foot message and other events?
You have to get Lisa spanked to raise Max authority over her then you will get the "You Look Weird" convo with her.
This normally happens with you first start helping her with her homework.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, I'm officially pissed to this game right now. I started new fresh game with this v0.12.005 and right after Eric was gone, I started Olivia GF path. Now many, many weeks later I have done 4 movies, started to go clinic and yet, only time I see Olivia is when I give sleeping pills to Lisa. And I have done that about 20 times now. So am I stuck or what??
If your looking for the new "Olivia" update stuff you went the wrong GF route. You must do 1 of the Lisa GF routes to get the new conetent with Olivia but it sucks to and you don't even get to have sex with Olivia yet, 2-3 dates to the coffee shop then 2-3 times you help her with homework then nothing else happens and your at the end of the stupid update.

Reactions: Vezzeli

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
I think i am stuck with the "quest" with Lisa. It is still on the anal sex at the lounge. Also I haven't progressed through the "relationship" with her. Am I doing something wrong here? I also used the cheats. Is it advisable to use the cheats in the game or will that stop events from triggering? Thanks in advance.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
If your looking for the new "Olivia" update stuff you went the wrong GF route. You must do 1 of the Lisa GF routes to get the new conetent with Olivia but it sucks to and you don't even get to have sex with Olivia yet, 2-3 dates to the coffee shop then 2-3 times you help her with homework then nothing else happens and your at the end of the stupid update.
Oh man, now I'm even more pissed :D Thank you so much!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do someone have the money mod or some other way to get money? v12
Get this one because it also has the homework bug fix if you need it.

This includes all kinds of other help but if I was you I would limit my use of it to only put the money into Max website because using the other option before Eric is gone can screw up your game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think i am stuck with the "quest" with Lisa. It is still on the anal sex at the lounge. Also I haven't progressed through the "relationship" with her. Am I doing something wrong here? I also used the cheats. Is it advisable to use the cheats in the game or will that stop events from triggering? Thanks in advance.
If its just the money cheat then you should be ok but if it was the stat cheats you could have broken your game because a lot of triggers go off as you gain stats in the first 100 points but after the first 100 points there is no longer any triggers and you can cheat all you want.
Cheating stats before the first 100 points can and will break your game.

Auark6376

Aug 10, 2017
Do any of them say you have reach the end in this version?
If you want to upload your save game for just this game I can look at it.
There is training for for bartender of cook at this time, maybe it will come in a few more updates.
After hours and hours of pointless grinding and reading comments, I finally discovered I had a lot of things to do with the spider still. Finally I can progress.

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
If its just the money cheat then you should be ok but if it was the stat cheats you could have broken your game because a lot of triggers go off as you gain stats in the first 100 points but after the first 100 points there is no longer any triggers and you can cheat all you want.
Cheating stats before the first 100 points can and will break your game.
oh well... back to the drawing board hehehehe

thanks a million. good thing i love the game. hehehe. i will still use the cheats for money though. hard to fight eric while you are broke hehehehe.

Kp13

Jul 28, 2017
Stuck on, "cunning plan." Can no longer put sunblock on alice during hour 15 while she is at the pool. She just calls me sherlock after I bring up sunbathing. Anything I did wrong to get this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
oh well... back to the drawing board hehehehe

thanks a million. good thing i love the game. hehehe. i will still use the cheats for money though. hard to fight eric while you are broke hehehehe.
You can beat Eric easy peasy without cheating but it is very hard to get the money to buy all the clothes for Max's sisters.
After playing more than 15 times without cheats I only use the money cheat for about 400 to make sure I buy the clothes for both Alice and Lisa then its all the game will give is how I play.
Never keep more than 450 in Max's pocket and Eric and mom will never come and accuse Max of stealing Eric's wallet.
So this way you can build up your camera's to 5 and start making good money then you can go to war with him and have fun.
Just 2 things to keep in mine, do not start Lisa's sex-ed and keep less than 450 in Max's pocket and there is no problems at all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Stuck on, "cunning plan." Can no longer put sunblock on alice during hour 15 while she is at the pool. She just calls me sherlock after I bring up sunbathing. Anything I did wrong to get this?
Her mood or Max authority is to low for you to do it.
Do her dishes and watch movies with her every day and get her spanked 2-4 times and you should be good to go.

Shanao

Jan 6, 2018
Hey :)
im on the mentor quest where lisa have to pratice doing homework is there any way to trigger it ? i help her every night, do it for her and make mistakes none seems to trigger anything ?
thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@JohnPonn I figured out the trigger for both mom's new job and Lisa's new sex-ed training.

You got to have the talk about taken GF to the clinic with Alice and both triggered the very next day after the talk, now I will see what else that happens. Off to the clinic with Alice.

Reactions: JohnPonn

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey :)
im on the mentor quest where lisa have to pratice doing homework is there any way to trigger it ? i help her every night, do it for her and make mistakes none seems to trigger anything ?
thanks
First did you have the training with aunt Kira yet?
Can you ask to see her tits?
If not then get her spanked and see if that changes anything.

Kp13

Jul 28, 2017
Her mood or Max authority is to low for you to do it.
Do her dishes and watch movies with her every day and get her spanked 2-4 times and you should be good to go.
Hmm so just checked and have 'awesome' for mood, relationship is flirting, authority is respects, still not able to get the massage event

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote