Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shanao

Jan 6, 2018
First did you have the training with aunt Kira yet?
Can you ask to see her tits?
If not then get her spanked and see if that changes anything.
Kira came and talked at night that was the HJ where we need to pratice before she will come again, okay will try and get her spanked.
dont think i can ask to see tits (where would she show that) if u mean doing homework no did not choose that when helping 1st time

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Kira came and talked at night that was the HJ where we need to pratice before she will come again, okay will try and get her spanked.
dont think i can ask to see tits (where would she show that) if u mean doing homework no did not choose that when helping 1st time
It almost sounds like you have the homework bug so get her spanked and see if you can do more during homework with her and if not then you have the bug and there is a fix for it.
Let us know if you got it or not please.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm so just checked and have 'awesome' for mood, relationship is flirting, authority is respects, still not able to get the massage event
Are you using any content adding mods?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nope. Is there some way to force it?
Okay is Eric still around and if so did you give up Alice for Kira?
Maybe it would be better if you upload this game save file and I will take a look at it.

Kp13

Jul 28, 2017
Okay is Eric still around and if so did you give up Alice for Kira?
Maybe it would be better if you upload this game save file and I will take a look at it.
Eric is being blackmailed, havent encountered anyway to choose kira over alice. Its fine, Ill likely do a few playthroughs anyway, seems like things are pretty dynamic and can change easily.

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
hey guys i hope to find an answer to this question i cant unlock any event in version 11 and 12 but olivias and her mom the mother cant resume it and i cant unlock it to resume so what can i do ? i appreciate it guys

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys i hope to find an answer to this question i cant unlock any event in version 11 and 12 but olivias and her mom the mother cant resume it and i cant unlock it to resume so what can i do ? i appreciate it guys
That's all you get with the Olivia update for the Olivia part.
Now if you are trying to unlock Lisa's new sex-ed with mom you first have to go to the clinic with Alice but you can get the first 2 convo's about it, 1 from Lisa and 1 from mom but to go past this you must have talked to Alice about being your GF and go to the clinic and it will not only unlock the rest of the sex-ed but it will also unlock mom's new job.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Stuck on, "cunning plan." Can no longer put sunblock on alice during hour 15 while she is at the pool. She just calls me sherlock after I bring up sunbathing. Anything I did wrong to get this?
You pissed her off. Apologise when she sends you away and make sure you buy her books and cigs. It comes down to Athority and Mood and relationship. The latter can only be effected by getting her books.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes after having a very sex filled day on Saturday by starting with Lisa in the bathroom BJ, mom HJ/BJ massaging, mom BJ bathroom, Lisa anal in the kitchen, mom BJ watching tv, Lisa BJ with mom sex-ed training, Alice spanking Lisa and Max, fucking Kate in the pussy after licking Alice, mom HJ/BJ in bed and Lisa handcuff licking and BJ, double anal with Lisa and aunt Kira then the very next morning which is Sunday here is mom in the kitchen after BJ from Lisa in the bathroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@a1fox3
Just an uppdate ..
Hey. I fiddled around a bit more last night with the Ann Alice catshing you in lounge.
Turns out i was dead on with Alice and the spanking. Needs to happen twice. But Ann walking in on you and Allice is a nightmare.. Ann walking in is based on random. If you happen to do Oral or getting a BJ is 50/50%..
So my original post said 4 times but infact it can vary from the maximum luck that is 3 times.. To basically endless if the RNG gods are upset with you.. Really sucky system and does explain why so many are stuck at that point.

Still true tho that the sitting down on couch having the talk ends Alice and Ann catshing you.

Reactions: a1fox3

delposo71

Apr 29, 2017
How to finish this opportunities?

Current tex in opportunities

Cunning Plan: "Alice loves having complete control over Kate. And I get a nice bonus from this situation too. Now I can fuck Kate right in front of Alice ... I wonder what other ideas Alice might have for us..."

New Job: "Aunt Kira has explained her decision about another studio project for Mom. It should even help me out. Basically, aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get excited, but doesn't get to have a sexual release. Which will result in a bunch of sexual frustration which should help me out greatly!"

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I got the scenes with Alice walking in on me and mom and mom walking in on Alice's punishment on my first day after starting v12. The two variations of mom catching me with Alice took about a week after that, trying it every possible day. I did see some of the scenes in v11, but not all of them, so I have no idea whether that makes any difference.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to finish this opportunities?

Current tex in opportunities

Cunning Plan: "Alice loves having complete control over Kate. And I get a nice bonus from this situation too. Now I can fuck Kate right in front of Alice ... I wonder what other ideas Alice might have for us..."

New Job: "Aunt Kira has explained her decision about another studio project for Mom. It should even help me out. Basically, aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get excited, but doesn't get to have a sexual release. Which will result in a bunch of sexual frustration which should help me out greatly!"
To finish cunning plan quest is to have Lisa's new sex-ed with mom and get it to the end.
First and main trigger point is taken Alice to the clinic with Max as his GF.
Same as cunning plan taken Alice to the clinic triggers it.

I got the scenes with Alice walking in on me and mom and mom walking in on Alice's punishment on my first day after starting v12. The two variations of mom catching me with Alice took about a week after that, trying it every possible day. I did see some of the scenes in v11, but not all of them, so I have no idea whether that makes any difference.
Just do Alice until mom sits down on the couch with both Alice and Max and has the talk with them then do mom and Max getting caught by Alice until Alice sits down and have a talk with mom and Max then get Max and Lisa spanked by Alice because they fuck without her at least 2 times and you should be good to go.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3
Just an uppdate ..
Hey. I fiddled around a bit more last night with the Ann Alice catshing you in lounge.
Turns out i was dead on with Alice and the spanking. Needs to happen twice. But Ann walking in on you and Allice is a nightmare.. Ann walking in is based on random. If you happen to do Oral or getting a BJ is 50/50%..
So my original post said 4 times but infact it can vary from the maximum luck that is 3 times.. To basically endless if the RNG gods are upset with you.. Really sucky system and does explain why so many are stuck at that point.

Still true tho that the sitting down on couch having the talk ends Alice and Ann catshing you.
I have updated the mini walkthrough on this and if you could please take a look at it and if you want to write it all up in a better way I will change it out for it.

d3amon

Sep 21, 2017
@a1fox3
Just an uppdate ..

So quick question, i'm done with Alice, she caught me with Ann twice, Ann walked in on me and Alice 5 times now, 1st oral, 2nd bj, 3rd and 4th oral, 5th bj. on 4th time she said "don't make a habit out of this" and on 5th she just went to check on Lisa... I should keep going until Ann sits on the couch after she walks in on me and Alice?

6th time, oral again, Ann same reaction as 4th time.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
So quick question, i'm done with Alice, she caught me with Ann twice, Ann walked in on me and Alice 5 times now, 1st oral, 2nd bj, 3rd and 4th oral, 5th bj. on 4th time she said "don't make a habit out of this" and on 5th she just went to check on Lisa... I should keep going until Ann sits on the couch after she walks in on me and Alice?
Have you been caught by Ann while Alice is punishing you and Lisa? You need to be caught doing all four couch events.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote