Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So quick question, i'm done with Alice, she caught me with Ann twice, Ann walked in on me and Alice 5 times now, 1st oral, 2nd bj, 3rd and 4th oral, 5th bj. on 4th time she said "don't make a habit out of this" and on 5th she just went to check on Lisa... I should keep going until Ann sits on the couch after she walks in on me and Alice?

6th time, oral again, Ann same reaction as 4th time.
Your done with it when mom and Alice when they catch Max with one of them and sits down and have a talk.

Mom must sit down and have a talk with them after catching Max and Alice, Alice must sit down and have a talk with them when she catches Max and mom this is what must happen to finish that part.
Then mom must catch Lisa and Max being punished by Lisa at least 2 times but it may be more.

d3amon

Sep 21, 2017
Have you been caught by Ann while Alice is punishing you and Lisa? You need to be caught doing all four couch events.
not yet, i tried to finished Ann walking on me and Alice, and Alice walking on me and Ann first, like i've read here. i'll try do the punishment 2 times then continue the Ann walking on me and Alice, maybe this way works.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
not yet, i tried to finished Ann walking on me and Alice, and Alice walking on me and Ann first, like i've read here. i'll try do the punishment 2 times then continue the Ann walking on me and Alice, maybe this way works.
Save the punishment until after you finish with mom and Alice first.

d3amon

Sep 21, 2017
Your done with it when mom and Alice when they catch Max with on of them and sits down and have a talk.

Mom must sit down and have a talk with them after catching Max and Alice, Alice must sit down and have a talk with them when she catches Max and mom this is what must happen to finish that part.
Then mom must catch Lisa and Max being punished by Lisa at least 2 times but it may be more.
Alice did sit down and talked after she caught Max and Mom 2nd time.
Mom didn't sit down and talked, and already caught Max and Alice 7 times.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I have updated the mini walkthrough on this and if you could please take a look at it and if you want to write it all up in a better way I will change it out for it.
The only thing not completely accurat is the line that says (4 times) with Alice. As this is the random walkins by Ann with a 50/50% change everytime it happens it can vary a lot. More accurat would say (3-20 times).. lol Gotta Love RNG :p
I put in at the end you must see the final sit down on the couch by both Alice and Ann and this holds tru still. I tested three runs and once that talk went down i was done on all three tries.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The only thing not completely accurat is the line that says (4 times) with Alice. As this is the random walkins by Ann with a 50/50% change everytime it happens it can vary a lot. More accurat would say (3-20 times).. lol Gotta Love RNG :p
I put in at the end you must see the final sit down on the couch by both Alice and Ann and this holds tru still. I tested three runs and once that talk went down i was done on all three tries.
That is why I added this at the top.

(By @a1fox3 I have figured out the main trigger for this all to start and it is going to the clinic with Alice as your GF and this will start Lisa's new sex-ed in Cunning Plan quest and will lead to mom starting her new job.)
All this under the spoiler is up to chance and could take much more time to complete than stated but just keep doing it until both mom and Alice sits down on the couch and has the talk, they must sit down on the couch to complete that part of the quest.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alice did sit down and talked after she caught Max and Mom 2nd time.
Mom didn't sit down and talked, and already caught Max and Alice 7 times.
Just keep doing it until she does sit down for that is the chance part of this quest.

Devon25

Jun 30, 2017
how to trigger the lisa-ann sex-ed lessons of 0.12?
knowing that ann caught alice punishing lisa and max 4 or 5 times
and max was going to the clinic with alice more than 4 times
and for the opportunities i have everything at the end only
Cunninig Plan at " alice loves having complete control over kate....."
and New Job at " aunt kira has explained her decision ......"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to trigger the lisa-ann sex-ed lessons of 0.12?
knowing that ann caught alice punishing lisa and max 4 or 5 times
and max was going to the clinic with alice more than 4 times
and for the opportunities i have everything at the end only
Cunninig Plan at " alice loves having complete control over kate....."
and New Job at " aunt kira has explained her decision ......"
Okay you need to get mom to catch Alice and Max in the lounge several more time until she sets down and have a talk with them and also you need to have Alice catch mom and Max in the lounge until she sits down and have a talk with them and then you may need to have mom catch Alice spanking Lisa and Mas 2-4 more times after mom and Alice has had the talk while setting down.

Devon25

Jun 30, 2017
Okay you need to get mom to catch Alice and Max in the lounge several more time until she sets down and have a talk with them and also you need to have Alice catch mom and Max in the lounge until she sits down and have a talk with them and then you may need to have mom catch Alice spanking Lisa and Mas 2-4 more times after mom and Alice has had the talk while setting down.
ok that hasn't happened yet thanks bro

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote