Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
To continue Lisa's new sex-ed after the first convo with her and the first convo with mom it will not continue until you Eve ask Max to bring his GF on the next visit and then the rest of it goes on, this also unlocks mom new job convo at the breakfast table and then soon afterward she will start the job.
Ah ok. thanks :) I was problaby skiddish about new content and didn't pay attention, hehe But what you say is true.. First Lisa, then Ann and thats where the trigger to see Eve happens. Makes perfect sense :D More notes for the book...

Reactions: a1fox3

The Tesseract

Oct 22, 2017
Ok you must get caught by mom pleasing Alice or Max in the lounge until mom sits down and give both "the talk".
Now you must get caught by Alice while mom is giving Max a BJ until Alice sits down and gives them "the talk".
Now after both mom and Alice have given each other "the talk" you need to get caught by mom getting spanked by Alice at least 2 times but it could be more but 2 seems to be the right number.
Once the 3 above happens it unlocks the rest of Lisa's new sex-ed training by mom and it unlocks mom's talk at the breakfast table about her new job and soon after she will start it and on Monday's and Thursday's night she will be out of the house and at 00:00 Max can enter and talk to her and start the new massage after buying the new oil for her ass.
Please look at the save, unfortunately I see nothing new after every of these events.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Ah ok. thanks :) I was problaby skiddish about new content and didn't pay attention, hehe But what you say is true.. First Lisa, then Ann and thats where the trigger to see Eve happens. Makes perfect sense :D More notes for the book...
Eve happen after Kira give u pill to control your ejaculation. Ann is gonna give u BJ but she's too tired, and also u have bonner while dinning. Ann will send u to doctor.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Eve happen after Kira give u pill to control your ejaculation. Ann is gonna give u BJ but she's too tired, and also u have bonner while dinning. Ann will send u to doctor.
We're talking bout later events where Eve ask you about your GF so she can join you for the visits to the doctor. It's about unlocking later parts of Lisas new sex-ed with mom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The one joined to this message
One of the main things you need to do at the beginning of the game is do all on line courses which you have not done.
BigBrother 2018-01-11 13-39-00-34.jpg
By not doing the on line course you may have broken your game and is why can not not try and sleep in mom's room.
Go ahead and get them done and then try and enter mom's room and see if you can and if you can not then your game is broken.
You must do all on line courses at the beginning of the game because they have a lot of triggers in them.

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Lisa will start the Sex-ed talk but you need Ann to accept the deal and this happens in her room in the evning. Kira will be part of the 5th movie and plan on pgrogress with mom. The 5th movie itself was triggerd by Ann telling everyone at breakfast about her new job.
Oh and don't forget to check the online shop after you talk with Kira .. GL all :)
I talked with mom about me being the showing guy in Lisa's sex-ed. Lisa was surprised that I didn't get sent to military camp. After that, I get no follow-up on the sex-ed line.

Btw I got other triggers 1. mom caught me and Alice. 2. Alice caught me and mom. 3. mom caught Alice punishing us. Several times. Alice follows me to the clinic and gives me blowjob while the doctor watches.

So how do I continue the sex-ed storyline?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I talked with mom about me being the showing guy in Lisa's sex-ed. Lisa was surprised that I didn't get sent to military camp. After that, I get no follow-up on the sex-ed line.
Btw I got other triggers 1. mom caught me and Alice. 2. Alice caught me and mom. 3. mom caught Alice punishing us. Several times. Alice follows me to the clinic and gives me blowjob while the doctor watches.
So how do I continue the sex-ed storyline?
About how many times you where caught by Ann and Alice .. it's all about wheather they sat down on the couch and had "The Talk".. Ann can catsh you 10 times but if your unlucky it's the wrong time. Thats because Alice and Max are on a 50/50% of oral or BJ.. You need RNG gods on your side for that part. Both Ann and Alice ends up sitting down on couch and having a talk.. Thats the key to knowing your done. If you already have Alice with you at the doctor it's the only part i see missing. It will lead to Ann anoncing at breakfast she has a new job.

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah, the RNG is a bad thing and everything needing random prequests is making the game too grindy I guess. Just got the sex-ed conversation after an hour of wait-grinding evening events...

bonanza1

Jan 11, 2018
I cant get rid of eric for some reason... I have taken photos, and when i tell him to leave my family alone, kira does not get any new dialogue options. and the ID, ye just took it from me... what can i do to get rid of him without breaking the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cant get rid of eric for some reason... I have taken photos, and when i tell him to leave my family alone, kira does not get any new dialogue options. and the ID, ye just took it from me... what can i do to get rid of him without breaking the game?
Since you gave him his ID you will now have to wait until Kira tells you about Kate's mom and the "special service" and follow what it says to get rid of him. Next time do not try and blackmail him with his ID just never bring it up.
Here is the info on both ways to get rid of him: "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

I'm stuck here. Already did all the movie scenes and I go to ann's room every night, but nothing changes. Help pls
The main trigger is taken Alice to the clinic as Max's GF when Eve ask Max to bring his GF.
Then follow this. "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Ok i tried a little "speed up" of the game using a mouse emulator i wrote, and the result is you can cheat from the start but only few things, you may miss some events but are minor and does not affect any path.

You can cheat money, you can cheat relationship but only up to warm, you can cheat mood but i suggest not going above 200, sorry this is misleading, not cheating more than 200, meaning that if you already have 250 you can go up to 450, you can cheat dexterity, and you can cheat Persuasion but only after you already ended the first 3 lessons, you can cheat luck as the scripted event where you get caught are forced, and you can cheat the spiders but not hiding the spider in the room, you can also cheat Eric influence but do not go below 40 % on mom.

With that said all other cheats, must be used only after the related event is flagged and the skill training has already started.

I hope someone will get some help from this test.

The Tesseract

Oct 22, 2017
Come on, don't be so harsh with big & bold font! I know where is the thread, I'm doing it here on purpose since I posted here all the details concerning my progress...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Come on, don't be so harsh with big & bold font! I know where is the thread, I'm doing it here on purpose since I posted here all the details concerning my progress...
Sorry that is the way it copy and pasted over, its not my fault. LOL:relievedface:

By the way I have one on page 6 post 120 of that thread that may work for you but its not that far into the game though.

The Tesseract

Oct 22, 2017
Sorry that is the way it copy and pasted over, its not my fault. LOL:relievedface:

By the way I have one on page 6 post 120 of that thread that may work for you but its not that far into the game though.
Well, anyway, thanks for the help. I'll get through when I have more time. For the time being I'm going to sleep. Good night.

arc4

Oct 18, 2017
Hi, I'm new-ish (I've been lurking for a while tbh).
Got a question, in v0.12 after the Lisa sex-ed route and the 2-3 ass massages at mom, there's nothing left to do right? At night I can no longer enter ann's room after she gets back from her job, Alice hinted about punishing her and that's it. Or am I missing something?
Thanks

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote