Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
1 more dialog appear, Max to Lisa "I like being watched when I'm having sex with Alice"
I'm in a loop. I've taken a lot of spiders and then sex with Alice in many positions. Lisa has masturbate herself and she talk me about her future decision...
This is the Lisa's Mentor end?
And another question, The quoted dialog WHERE IS?
Thanks in advance for the help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok but what are the events to increse her mood, I'm doing random things and i'm never good at the right moment
Ok tell her she can spank Max again then do chores for her but first try given her money for private spanking of Max.

1. Save the game.
2. Give money for private spanking.
3. Check mood.
4. If it don't go up then try doing chores for her again like you did at the beginning of the game.

That's all I can think of because you no longer have the normal watch tv with her which was the main mood booster for her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm in a loop. I've taken a lot of spiders and then sex with Alice in many positions. Lisa has masturbate herself and she talk me about her future decision...
This is the Lisa's Mentor end?
And another question, The quoted dialog WHERE IS?
Thanks in advance for the help
If that is the end then you are doing the Olivia GF route and that is all you get.
Most of v.11 and all of v.12 new content is for the Lisa GF routes.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
The sexed lessons with lisa are not moving forward and ann said she has a new job. When she comes back from it at 11 pm i can't enter in her room
Did you get the DVD from Kira and watch it, then go back and talk to her again afterwards? Do you keep talking to Ann in her room in the evening to see if she's ready to start another lesson? When I played I just kept checking whether anyone had anything new to say whenever I could until things progressed.

Reactions: a1fox3

c44gw

Jan 2, 2018
Hi all,
Could somebody help me?

I have a problem. I am here: New Job (0.9) (17/22) I got this message:

Talk to mom after that - “Why are you so sad, mom? Did something happen?”.

But here is the end. It does not appear:

After 4 days - Breakfast - mom tells that she was fired.
After 4 days - Breakfast - mom tells that she cannot find a new job.

I have a lot of money. What could be the problem? :confused:

milad6060

Sep 30, 2017
hi every body iam stuck in lounge 1 part when max with alice doing hj/bj :
i tried 50 times but mom just 3 time caught us and no talk us

The_Reaper

Jun 7, 2017
You should be able to try and sleep in her bed for now but to unlock v.12 content you must complete a lot of other quest.
It can take months in game to unlock all of it.
i thought i was bugged cause the option to ask apearead once and then was gone. so what should i wait for

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi all,
Could somebody help me?

I have a problem. I am here: New Job (0.9) (17/22) I got this message:

Talk to mom after that - “Why are you so sad, mom? Did something happen?”.

But here is the end. It does not appear:

After 4 days - Breakfast - mom tells that she was fired.
After 4 days - Breakfast - mom tells that she cannot find a new job.

I have a lot of money. What could be the problem? :confused:
It does not show up until you get other quest farther along, the game is trying to protect you from breaking so just keep working on the other quest like Alice's Blog and the spiders quest and Lisa's Mentor quest and any other that you still have open.

Reactions: c44gw

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i thought i was bugged cause the option to ask apearead once and then was gone. so what should i wait for
I can not tell you because I need to know exactly where you are at in every quest and the only way I can do that is you upload you save game file for the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi every body iam stuck in lounge 1 part when max with alice doing hj/bj :
i tried 50 times but mom just 3 time caught us and no talk us
Yes that is the problem with RNG it can be a bitch so just keep paying that 500 every Monday and keep doing all sex action that you can every day.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Her mood maybe to low so work on that and see if it opens again.

By now Kira just wants to fuck and no more educational teaching is needed. (Its now for your enjoyment.)

Has mom caught Alice and Max yet?

Remember you must take Alice to the clinic as Max's GF to open up the rest of v.12 content.
Ah, this naughty aunt :)

Yes, Ann catches them almost every time

Already I was with Alice in the clinic as Max's girlfriend.
I can go to doc alone, with Alice or stay at home.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah, this naughty aunt :)

Yes, Ann catches them almost every time

Already I was with Alice in the clinic as Max's girlfriend.
I can go to doc alone, with Alice or stay at home.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

c44gw

Jan 2, 2018
It does not show up until you get other quest farther along, the game is trying to protect you from breaking so just keep working on the other quest like Alice's Blog and the spiders quest and Lisa's Mentor quest and any other that you still have open.
Thank you, i trying to find another mission, although these missions are ready.

Jambobby

Sep 3, 2017
Did you get the DVD from Kira and watch it, then go back and talk to her again afterwards? Do you keep talking to Ann in her room in the evening to see if she's ready to start another lesson? When I played I just kept checking whether anyone had anything new to say whenever I could until things progressed.
Thanks that was it. Now I wait for kira to talk about the 4th movie

The_Reaper

Jun 7, 2017
I can not tell you because I need to know exactly where you are at in every quest and the only way I can do that is you upload you save game file for the game.
alright, thanks. i'll just wait little longer then.
another thing, is there anything to do with kira in the bathroom at 3:00am?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
alright, thanks. i'll just wait little longer then.
another thing, is there anything to do with kira in the bathroom at 3:00am?
No the only thing that can be done with Kira is when she is in the lounge at 3 am.
Kissing lesson is what I go for but there is more you can get in the lounge.
By the end game I rather sleep to get up and shower with mom HJ and BJ with Lisa for the one you can get with Kira at 3 am.
Remember the more sex that happens the more money you make with the camera's.

Reactions: The_Reaper

xdsx

Aug 25, 2017
Is it actually possible to watch the video Kira gives you from .12? As far as I can tell, I'm done with everything in .12 except I can't get in after Ann comes back from work. Pay every week and keep her mood at max. Is there some other trigger I'm missing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it actually possible to watch the video Kira gives you from .12? As far as I can tell, I'm done with everything in .12 except I can't get in after Ann comes back from work. Pay every week and keep her mood at max. Is there some other trigger I'm missing?
Yes just show up in the lounge when no one is there and you can watch the dvd, I think you need to do it while mom is at work but being I only done it once so far I don't remember when I did it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote