Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Axeleson

Dec 28, 2017
i think I'm stuck in this opportunity, i try to help lisa with the homework bigbrotherprint.png .

but, These are like the only options that appear, I tried them all, but nothing happens. bigbrotherprint2.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i think I'm stuck in this opportunity, i try to help lisa with the homework View attachment 58433 .

but, These are like the only options that appear, I tried them all, but nothing happens. View attachment 58439
You did not get her spanked right after you told her you would help for free and now you have the homework bug.

Go here and get the mod that will walk you through how to fix it. "11. How to fix homework bug."

wolfflow

Oct 28, 2017
You should not be getting caught by mom or Alice until you take Alice to the clinic because that is the trigger for the lounge scenes.
Alice Blog and Spiders quest need to be finish to unlock Eve asking Max to bring his GF.
Also you must be doing Lisa GF route and not Olivia GF route.
Thanks, I got it.
Turns out I was just missing the last scene with Alice in the spider quest, just managed to trigger Eve asking for my GF now

Sam81011

Oct 9, 2017
Oh God... I'm starting to lose patience. I've done everything. I talked about sex ed to Lisa, Mom, Lisa, went to the doctor with Alice multiple times, got caught by Mom while being spanked 5 times after Alice first talk with Mom about sex with Max yet still no news, no big talk without Max. Am I doing right?
same happening to me

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@a1fox3
Hi. I just wanna make a point about what happens at the end of v11 and what starts in v12.
Mini WT says you gotta start by taking GF to Eve. That starts in v12 as it wasn't possible in v11.
All the insane punish bits with Ann, Alice and Lisa actually happens at the end of v11 tho. Lisa will also tell you about the sex-ed plan with mom and then you see the "You reached the end of th.. for this version"
Spiders and blog are done ofc till the part where you have Sex with Alice alone.

The order should be Punish first. Talk to Lisa about sex-ed. (End v11) Then Eve with GF. And once Olivia opens it runs solo all the way. (Start v12) New movie happens in the sex-ed path, for some odd reason, but this is where Ann says she wants to accept Kiras offer about a new job. (At least thats how i got it. Ann might have said it elsewhere but it was in the sex-ed part she told me about her new job offer)
Cheers mate :)

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Normally I find the answers with a quick search. But now its getting frustrating.
Why can't I put a camera into Alice's Room?
Did I miss something? Does it require a trigger? The option is just not there...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Normally I find the answers with a quick search. But now its getting frustrating.
Why can't I put a camera into Alice's Room?
Did I miss something? Does it require a trigger? The option is just not there...
Go to your laptop and check your site and see if one is already there, this is the only reason you can not place it because it has one already.
If no camera you must make sure you are alone in there.

Sam81011

Oct 9, 2017
hey a little help , i completed the new olivia root ,i took alice to clinic many times ,mom caught alice and alice mom they had the negotiation talk,and even i was caught by mom when alice spanking lisa and max more than 3times but then also sex edu is not cumming nor the 5th movie

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
hey a little help , i completed the new olivia root ,i took alice to clinic many times ,mom caught alice and alice mom they had the negotiation talk,and even i was caught by mom when alice spanking lisa and max more than 3times but then also sex edu is not cumming nor the 5th movie
There'll be an option to talk to Lisa and ask how the sex ed is coming along. It'll be her idea to bring Max in.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You will need to wait and have a talk with Lisa and wait till mom announcing of going to work.
It will happen just give it some time.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Estoy atrapado vicky, por el examen de barman .
No me mueve hacia adelante, pero cuando trato de hablar, con Lisa me sale un error
Me he ido hace aproximadamente 2 meses
help plis

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Estoy atrapado vicky, por el examen de barman .
No me mueve hacia adelante, pero cuando trato de hablar, con Lisa me sale un error
Me he ido hace aproximadamente 2 meses
help plis
English please.

Fab1288

Jan 2, 2018
Hey guys, I need a little help...
Finally I managed to Eve asking to bring my GF to the clinic but I can only choose Lisa as a GF (got rid of Eric long ago, did the Lisa GF route and have also Olivia as GF). By the way Alice is the only one whoose Status is always at "flirting" while Lisa and Ann an are "Friends".
Can anyone suggest where I screwed up? :/

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Finally I managed to Eve asking to bring my GF to the clinic but I can only choose Lisa as a GF (got rid of Eric long ago, did the Lisa GF route and have also Olivia as GF). By the way Alice is the only one whoose Status is always at "flirting" while Lisa and Ann an are "Friends".
You didn't screw up. Talk to Lisa and she'll suggest you can take Alice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@DarkSilver never updated the relationship since the game came out and that is how it is.
Lisa is your main GF and now Olivia may or may not be but it is hinted at it but so far we got nothing for her at this time.
Lisa refuse to go because Alice has major blackmailed her and Max not to have sex and when Max told her she may have to do sex she told Alice but there is another reason why Lisa refuse and that is because Eve is Lisa's Dr. to this is why Alice gets to go.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote