Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so i'm not sure what i did wrong (and i feel like a noob) but how do i trigger the side effects opp? i haven't gotten any random erections. could someone please give me a hand? i have completed the forth movie (sex ed) here's my save just incase
The first rule of fight club is "MOOD" the second rule of fight club is "MOOD" ALL RULES ABOUT FIGHT CLUB IS "mood", all girls mood is to low.

1. Get all girls mood at max.
2. Stop doing anal with Lisa unless it is in front of Alice.
3. Do all sex options with mom every day.
4. Only go to mom in the lounge, do not do Alice in the lounge until you trigger the first erection at breakfast.
5. Keep all girls mood at max by doing dishes for your sisters and massage your mom.

After several weeks of this and you still have not had any then your game is broken.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
guys how do you massage mom without getting an erection ?
You don't you just have to keep doing it and talk to her afterwards and apologize when the option is there, some times it could take watching a movie with her and then you can apologize.
Its part of the game.

Reactions: Blazing_fire

Blazing_fire

Jul 23, 2017
You don't you just have to keep doing it and talk to her afterwards and apologize when the option is there, some times it could take watching a movie with her and then you can apologize.
Its part of the game.
could you list all the opportunities(22 of them)
the last time i was playing this game,i couldn't get 2 of them,wanted to know which ones?

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I'm caught vicky, by the barman exam.
I do not move forward, but when I try to talk, with Lisa I get an error
I left about 2 months ago
help plis

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Olivia and hot coffe (Thats meeting Vicky) comes after Lisa decides to have a romance with Max. It's under "mentor" path and happens naturally if you just keep following the Lisa path. Max will start to date her after school.

Reactions: Blazing_fire

Blazing_fire

Jul 23, 2017
Olivia and hot coffe (Thats meeting Vicky) comes after Lisa decides to have a romance with Max. It's under "mentor" path and happens naturally if you just keep following the Lisa path. Max will start to date her after school.
with lisa; i am fucking her while she washes dishes and with kira; under schoolmate its given that the progress depends on a decision in mentor ; what is it?

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
with lisa; i am fucking her while she washes dishes and with kira; under schoolmate its given that the progress depends on a decision in mentor ; what is it?
Schoolmate is done once mentor continues. There's nothing more to do on that path.

Basilik

May 31, 2017
Hi,

I have two questions
1) how to take alice to the clinic. I have visited clinic several times and eve removes dress at the end. The same is repeating every time.
2) Mom caught Max and alice. Alice caught Max and Mom. Both scenarios talk happens. But in the punishing scene of Max and Lisa, nothing happens. Mom comes and says they deserve it and leaves.

Kindly help!!!!

Blazing_fire

Jul 23, 2017
Hi,

I have two questions
1) how to take alice to the clinic. I have visited clinic several times and eve removes dress at the end. The same is repeating every time.
2) Mom caught Max and alice. Alice caught Max and Mom. Both scenarios talk happens. But in the punishing scene of Max and Lisa, nothing happens. Mom comes and says they deserve it and leaves.

Kindly help!!!!
catching each other is not enough they will sit down and talk to each other

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Hi,

I have two questions

Kindly help!!!!
Has Mom caught Max pleasuring Alice and Alice pleasuring Max? I'm quite sure you need both. I don't think there is another ending to the punishing scene.

Basilik

May 31, 2017
Has Mom caught Max pleasuring Alice and Alice pleasuring Max? I'm quite sure you need both. I don't think there is another ending to the punishing scene.
Yeah! both has happened. and in both cases they sit and talk to each other. But sit and talk with each other does not happen when alice punishes max and lisa

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote