Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah! both has happened. and in both cases they sit and talk to each other. But sit and talk with each other does not happen when alice punishes max and lisa
Take a look at this post:
Have you seen all of those images? If you have then there are no more to see and you should be able to talk to Lisa about the sex-ed. If you don't have that option, maybe you have to trigger the Alice clinic scene. I have read that it's required, but I got it after a few visits on v11, so I don't really know exactly what triggers it or why it's so important to the v12 content.

Edit: I've just noticed that all of those images are included in the guide on how to trigger the v12 content on the third post of page 1 of this thread. That's also where it says that the Alice clinic visit is required. Maybe just keep going and see if it triggers, unless someone else knows exactly what is required.

Jglim

Jan 7, 2018
See this View attachment 58531 this needs to happen and Alice needs to do the same with mom and Max, she needs to sit down and have a talk with both.
Once both mom and Alice catches each other having oral sex with Max and sits down and have a talk then you need to get Max and Lisa spanked by Alice 2 times that mom catches them at it and the rest of v.12 will be unlocked.
You need to stop all anal sex with Lisa besides what you can do on Alice's blog and do oral sex with Alice until mom catches you and sits down to talk and then do mom oral sex with Max for Alice to catches you till she sits down the spank Lisa and Max after they start anal again.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
I cant find that secuence. Always mom caught alice and max, she says to be quieter and that she will going to check Lisa is on her room

Basilik

May 31, 2017
Take a look at this post:
Have you seen all of those images? If you have then there are no more to see and you should be able to talk to Lisa about the sex-ed. If you don't have that option, maybe you have to trigger the Alice clinic scene. I have read that it's required, but I got it after a few visits on v11, so I don't really know exactly what triggers it or why it's so important to the v12 content.

Edit: I've just noticed that all of those images are included in the guide on how to trigger the v12 content on the third post of page 1 of this thread. That's also where it says that the Alice clinic visit is required. Maybe just keep going and see if it triggers, unless someone else knows exactly what is required.
All the images have happened. Now max spoke to lisa about sex-ed. But taking alice to clinic is not trigerring

Espadangharusame

Aug 26, 2017
Can anyone please help me? its my first time to post here, can anyone give ma a save file before getting caught by lisa when fucking alice in her room?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone please help me? its my first time to post here, can anyone give ma a save file before getting caught by lisa when fucking alice in her room?
This is the help and walkthrough thread, for save games go here:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
could you list all the opportunities(22 of them)
the last time i was playing this game,i couldn't get 2 of them,wanted to know which ones?
Control and Sacrifice are the 2 most not done because they belong to Eric and are not needed and are easy to miss to finish the game.

Blazing_fire

Jul 23, 2017
guys i downloaded a save of 0.5 version all done, when i go into the characters sections there are numbers along the relationship status whats up with that
btw i am using version 12 game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
guys i downloaded a save of 0.5 version all done, when i go into the characters sections there are numbers along the relationship status whats up with that
btw i am using version 12 game
Someone use a mod to get the stats with and its in the save game file and may screw up your game because you do not have the mod that the save game is looking for.

Reactions: Blazing_fire

Axeleson

Dec 28, 2017
what i need to do here? bigbrotherprint.png I already took Alice to the clinic, and the side effect opportunity is completed. but I have not yet been able to start the 4th movie.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what i need to do here? View attachment 58747 I already took Alice to the clinic, and the side effect opportunity is completed. but I have not yet been able to start the 4th movie.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

Its not the 4th movie but the 5th and only mom gets to do it and aunt Kira will give you a copy once mom start her new job.

1st Fuck Kira.
2nd Please mom and get BJ.
3rd Fuck Alice in the ass.
4th. Please both mom and Alice.
5th you will have to wait and see it. Ha Ha Ha ;):cool:

Reactions: Axeleson

Sam81011

Oct 9, 2017
Stop anal with Lisa and just do mom and Alice in the lounge starting with Alice only until mom sits down then do mom only in the lounge till Alice sits down.
You can do Alice's blog with Lisa and have anal in front of Alice is ok but no kitchen anal and no Kira late night anal.

Its an RNG and can take a while to get it to happen.
thanks for the help

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
Is there a more current guide than the Google doc at the front of this thread? That one is incredibly thorough and effective, but it doesn't seem to have been updated since version 9, so I'm a bit lost on some of the new stuff. It says I can still make further progress on a lot of stuff with Alice, for example, but everything seems to be repeating in a loop with her.

I can get a HJ from her at night after killing the spider, the shows alternate between the three options, and I can join her and Kate on Monday nights. This has been pretty routine for about four weeks. What am I missing?

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
hello I need help, I'm 18/22 looping with the clinic nose how to bring lisa gf
I think without that I can not, see the copy of the movie, end up unlocking the content 12

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote