Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
No that will give you major money in that mom with give you 1000 every time you ask for money.

Only put money in the web site account and its should only give you 100 instead of what it says of 1000.
It is better to get this mod instead for it has the homework bug fix if you get it.
Its this mod but the bug fix added to it:

To keep Eric at bay as long as possible do not have more than 450 in Max's pocket and do not start Lisa's sex-ed training.
What I did was add to the site money like you said and everything is working. all triggers are triggering so far not like before when i sued the 10K money cheat. I also used the 1K allowance cheat by accident and thankfully it did not break my game. :)

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
I still havent had sex with alice on private spanking i did for probably more than a week while she was watching tv i gave up but i feel stuck with alice now so maybe im missing that i also never did the grope option
Im stuck in the blog for like 0.8 or 0.9 lisa caught us and i think she spy on us once but nothing else happens

Reactions: Bogart Smile

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
I still havent had sex with alice on private spanking i did for probably more than a week while she was watching tv i gave up but i feel stuck with alice now so maybe im missing that i also never did the grope option
Im stuck in the blog for like 0.8 or 0.9 lisa caught us and i think she spy on us once but nothing else happens

Did you use any cheats while you played like the money cheat or the skills cheat?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Well, as the grope option is exactly what leads to the sex part that might explain your problem :) Happens only ofc when you set Alice up and privat spank her in her room. Not sure what you ment by Alice watshing TV. Thats just the footmassage till you finish at least 3 movies and then she may give you a BJ. Blog has only 3 options with Alice and wont continue till way futher along the story line.
That's to much info for a simple reply so just go here for details and read mini walkthroughs :)->

Reactions: crunchie123

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
yeah in my broken game using the 10k money cheat from the start and stat boosting I was still able to bang alice when private punishing her. I had used groping instead of spanking several times before that was an option. I can't remember if it happened this way or not or if it's relevant but I think the first time for sex instead of punishment was a night she was going to the club but I might be wrong or it might not have mattered.

jrjrjrjrjrjrrjrjjr

Jan 10, 2018
Have you reached the point where Kira has given you the DVD? If so, just go to the lounge while Ann is at work. If not, how much you need to do depends on how far into the game you are.
the game is over, Kira does not give me the disk, i do not even know how to get it

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
the game is over, Kira does not give me the disk, i do not even know how to get it
Has Ann started going to work on Monday and Thursday evenings? If so, you'll eventually get the conversation with Kira, so keep checking when she's by the pool. If you haven't reached that point yet, it's difficult to tell you what to do without knowing how much you've done.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Hi folks,
Looking for some assistance please as I am not sure what I have done wrong?
Eric is no longer visiting Alice in her room at 02:00 for the photo chance and I don't know why?
If anyone would be able to take a look at my save file and provide some advice it would be greatly appreciated>
TIA :)

jrjrjrjrjrjrrjrjjr

Jan 10, 2018
Has Ann started going to work on Monday and Thursday evenings? If so, you'll eventually get the conversation with Kira, so keep checking when she's by the pool. If you haven't reached that point yet, it's difficult to tell you what to do without knowing how much you've done.
1) all the films are recorded
2) massage to mom, who turns into masturbation
3) massage to mother after her work
4) lessons with Lisa and with mom
4) Vika for a maximum, we need courses
5) Alice and Lisa for a maximum, instead of blog sex
6) Kira already said that she would give the film, but I still can not wait

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
Just a quick question... I am currently progressing with mom's massage after she gets home from work. There are a couple of scenes i haven't triggered yet and it's these:

b-pun-1.jpg b-pun-2.jpg b-pun-3.jpg b-pun-4.jpg b-pun-5.jpg b-pun-6.jpg

will i still be able to trigger these scenes while I progress with mom's after work massages? Or do I have to do something else? Thanks!!!

Basilik

May 31, 2017
Please help

How to trigger taking alice to clinic. I have visited the clinic many times. But it doesnt trigger. What to do.. Or else if possible kindly share the save when alice goes to clinic with max

Also, max spoke to lisa about sex-ed. Lisa said she will talk to mom and let max know. Its been more than a week and nothing happens. No options comes to talk to lisa about that. Did i miss something?

PS: I have triggered the other two things. Mom and alice caught each other with Max and they sat and talk both times. Also, Mom caught alice punishing max and lisa twice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders are your friend.

Reactions: crunchie123

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just a quick question... I am currently progressing with mom's massage after she gets home from work. There are a couple of scenes i haven't triggered yet and it's these:

View attachment 58968 View attachment 58969 View attachment 58970 View attachment 58971 View attachment 58972 View attachment 58973

will i still be able to trigger these scenes while I progress with mom's after work massages? Or do I have to do something else? Thanks!!!
I have not triggered it yet my self but it looks like after changing roles and it should happen on your one night with them a week.
I maybe wrong and you could try and save then enter her room on your off night and see if that will trigger it.

Reactions: Bogart Smile

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Please help

How to trigger taking alice to clinic. I have visited the clinic many times. But it doesnt trigger. What to do.. Or else if possible kindly share the save when alice goes to clinic with max

Also, max spoke to lisa about sex-ed. Lisa said she will talk to mom and let max know. Its been more than a week and nothing happens. No options comes to talk to lisa about that. Did i miss something?

PS: I have triggered the other two things. Mom and alice caught each other with Max and they sat and talk both times. Also, Mom caught alice punishing max and lisa twice.
You have triggered it so just keep going to the clinic and you should get Eve to ask, also you should have a new convo with Lisa now.
Make sure all 3 girls mood is as high as it will go.

Basilik

May 31, 2017
You have triggered it so just keep going to the clinic and you should get Eve to ask, also you should have a new convo with Lisa now.
Make sure all 3 girls mood is as high as it will go.
Untitled.jpg

This happened. But no new opportunities came. does that mean alice visiting clinic is mandatory to trigger v12?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote