Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Just a quick question... I am currently progressing with mom's massage after she gets home from work. There are a couple of scenes i haven't triggered yet and it's these:
Thoes are all for spanking Alice at Wensdays. By going in to her room when kate is there she will be ordered by Alice to take it in her place. You will be required to visit Alice for private spanking at wensdays in her room on your own first till she allows you to give her oral.. Then wait till kate is around 23pm the next time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi folks,
Looking for some assistance please as I am not sure what I have done wrong?
Eric is no longer visiting Alice in her room at 02:00 for the photo chance and I don't know why?
If anyone would be able to take a look at my save file and provide some advice it would be greatly appreciated>
TIA :)
First question I have is how are you keeping mom's Eric influence at 0%.

You gave up Lisa's sex-ed to Eric, I guess you like NTR. (If you don't like NTR then its time to get her back and go to war with Eric.)
Both Lisa and Alice have Eric influence and you need to get this to 0 every week or you could lose the game for 3 girls with average of 50% Eric influence means game over.
Do both girls dishes every day, help Lisa with homework without error and watch tv with candies with Alice.
Push comes to shove give Alice some money.
Get the money out of the web site and buy cameras and place one in each of the bedrooms, yes including Max and Lisa's.
Here is my camera placement and add buying guide. "6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."

Now for the reason you no longer peeps at Alice is you need to tell mom about him trying to turn everyone against Max.
Plus you need to talk to mom about not punishing Max and do it in her room instead then pay 1000 to 1 month of private spankings.

BigBrother 2018-01-17 06-24-21-02.jpg
Tell her you clean the pool then have the talk about private punishment and then tell her about Eric.
Telling her about Eric will start Eric peeping again.

So here is what you need to do.
1. Place camera's in all 3 bedrooms. (You can wait till after going to war with Eric to place one in the bathroom.)
2. While you are waiting on the camera's to get here and placed, tell mom you clean the pool and ask for private punishment and tell her about Eric.
Keep asking mom for money and keep doing the chores you need to do this for the triggers that need to go off.
(You can stop doing chores after you get Eric's wallet you will know what I mean when it happens.)
3. Place adds on Mondays and Thursday morning as soon as Max wakes up.
4. Keep ask Alice to spank her ever day on Mondays-Fridays when you catch her smoking at 13:00.
This will help on your luck skill that you do not see but she will quite smoking once Eric is gone so do it now and as often as you can.

Just to let you know you are very close to all you can do in the game because Eric is still there and to unlock more content with the girls you need to get rid of Eric.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
really, I need help, I'm still stuck, I've looked at issues I still do not know what I can miss
I'm 18/22.
I still need to get the dvd copy of the movie and take alicia ala clinica but I do not know how to do all that.
when, I try to talk to Lisa, it makes me talk, error all the time.
and kira when I try to talk to her, she puts me take care of some company.
if anyone knows what to do in a loop 3 days and read topics forum comments, I still can not find the route

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
I have not triggered it yet my self but it looks like after changing roles and it should happen on your one night with them a week.
I maybe wrong and you could try and save then enter her room on your off night and see if that will trigger it.

Will do fox. thanks again!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
really, I need help, I'm still stuck, I've looked at issues I still do not know what I can miss
I'm 18/22.
I still need to get the dvd copy of the movie and take alicia ala clinica but I do not know how to do all that.
when, I try to talk to Lisa, it makes me talk, error all the time.
and kira when I try to talk to her, she puts me take care of some company.
if anyone knows what to do in a loop 3 days and read topics forum comments, I still can not find the route
Can you upload your save game and when you say "error" is this an real error or you just can't do anything?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
will i still be able to trigger these scenes while I progress with mom's after work massages? Or do I have to do something else? Thanks!!!
I answerd your post but i'll answer it again to save you the trouble of missing something. Thoes pictures are all about Alice privat spanking and has nothing to do with Anns massage. Read my post above for tip on how to trigger them :)

Reactions: Bogart Smile

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
I answerd your post but i'll answer it again to save you the trouble of missing something. Thoes pictures are all about Alice privat spanking and has nothing to do with Anns massage. Read my post above for tip on how to trigger them :)

Sorry I was so busy scrolling down I missed your reply. Thanks. So every Wednesday huh. Lemme check Hehehehehe!!!

chowdah

Oct 7, 2017
In the first pool scene with Kira when Max picks a family member or whoever, does that choice have have any outcome other than Kira's response right there? Just curious.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
In the first pool scene with Kira when Max picks a family member or whoever, does that choice have have any outcome other than Kira's response right there? Just curious.
Nope. It's DS way to scare the player into thinking this may be important, but has no ingame effect at all :)

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I've already learned: D this is my saved
I can not get here, I've been going for more than 100 days, playing games all the time is the same.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've already learned: D this is my saved
I can not get here, I've been going for more than 100 days, playing games all the time is the same.
You must finish Alice's Blog and Spiders quest then Lisa will have new convo and more content will be unlocked.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
First question I have is how are you keeping mom's Eric influence at 0%.

You gave up Lisa's sex-ed to Eric, I guess you like NTR. (If you don't like NTR then its time to get her back and go to war with Eric.)
Both Lisa and Alice have Eric influence and you need to get this to 0 every week or you could lose the game for 3 girls with average of 50% Eric influence means game over.
Do both girls dishes every day, help Lisa with homework without error and watch tv with candies with Alice.
Push comes to shove give Alice some money.
Get the money out of the web site and buy cameras and place one in each of the bedrooms, yes including Max and Lisa's.
Here is my camera placement and add buying guide. "6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."

Now for the reason you no longer peeps at Alice is you need to tell mom about him trying to turn everyone against Max.
Plus you need to talk to mom about not punishing Max and do it in her room instead then pay 1000 to 1 month of private spankings.

View attachment 59002
Tell her you clean the pool then have the talk about private punishment and then tell her about Eric.
Telling her about Eric will start Eric peeping again.

So here is what you need to do.
1. Place camera's in all 3 bedrooms. (You can wait till after going to war with Eric to place one in the bathroom.)
2. While you are waiting on the camera's to get here and placed, tell mom you clean the pool and ask for private punishment and tell her about Eric.
Keep asking mom for money and keep doing the chores you need to do this for the triggers that need to go off.
(You can stop doing chores after you get Eric's wallet you will know what I mean when it happens.)
3. Place adds on Mondays and Thursday morning as soon as Max wakes up.
4. Keep ask Alice to spank her ever day on Mondays-Fridays when you catch her smoking at 13:00.
This will help on your luck skill that you do not see but she will quite smoking once Eric is gone so do it now and as often as you can.

Just to let you know you are very close to all you can do in the game because Eric is still there and to unlock more content with the girls you need to get rid of Eric.
Once again a huge Thank You for your great advice and assistance, greatly appreciated :)

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
I'm sure this is covered somewhere so I'm sorry in advance but is there any difference later in the game between untieing and leaving kira tied up during the second photoshoot?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sure this is covered somewhere so I'm sorry in advance but is there any difference later in the game between untieing and leaving kira tied up during the second photoshoot?
Only that untie her and is the nice way and leave her tied up you rape her.

There is no problem either way but like I said you can be nice or you can rape her its your choice.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Only that untie her and is the nice way and leave her tied up you rape her.

There is no problem either way but like I said you can be nice or you can rape her its your choice.
You're the expert here, but I thought if you leave her tied, that one of the options to get rid of Eric becomes unavailable.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You're the expert here, but I thought if you leave her tied, that one of the options to get rid of Eric becomes unavailable.
I am a nice person and have never went the rape route so I don't know.

I don't play games that use any type of power to get sex with and I considered it rape and I don't do rape.
Supper power, magic, mind control or blackmail.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote