Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
First question I have is how are you keeping mom's Eric influence at 0%.
As far as I know the only thing that I am doing differently is that when I ask Mum for money I don't do the first 'ashamed' response, I just ask to do chores and seems to help keep the influence lower. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why I can't do Online Course, Sensual Massage ?
You need to start the opportunity "cunning plan."
This is correct but you need to remember you must not get rid of Eric until Max starts training on Alice by the pool or else she will never sunbath again once Eric is gone.
You should not get rid of Eric until Max gets 100 points in Sensual Massage on Alice.

chowdah

Oct 7, 2017
So I'm trying to catch up in another playthrough. I went the Olivia GF route in this save. Is it even possible to reach some of the 0.11 and 0.12(other than Olivia) content?

Right now I can't punish Lisa any more than private spankings in her room. I can have sex with Alice during her punishment. Can also punish her when Kate is there, but the most I can do is punish Alice or have sex with her and have Kate watch.

With Ann, I'm pretty sure I'm as far as you can get before the 0.12 stuff, other than her catching Max and Alice in the living room. I don't think I'll be able to get to Alice punishing Max and Lisa together.

I'll attach the save as well in case anyone wants to take a look.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I'm trying to catch up in another playthrough. I went the Olivia GF route in this save. Is it even possible to reach some of the 0.11 and 0.12(other than Olivia) content?

Right now I can't punish Lisa any more than private spankings in her room. I can have sex with Alice during her punishment. Can also punish her when Kate is there, but the most I can do is punish Alice or have sex with her and have Kate watch.

With Ann, I'm pretty sure I'm as far as you can get before the 0.12 stuff, other than her catching Max and Alice in the living room. I don't think I'll be able to get to Alice punishing Max and Lisa together.

I'll attach the save as well in case anyone wants to take a look.
Both v.11 and v.12 are for Lisa GF route only, the new Olivia content is the very first start of a new GF for Max set up by Lisa in the Lisa GF route.
Sorry but you do not get very much of v.11 and you get nothing from v.12 in the original Olivia GF route.

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Did you use any cheats while you played like the money cheat or the skills cheat?
I did i increased some skills like massage and shit also money and as soon as eric came i kicked him out

Edit i posted this reply after reading about the groping being a possible way of starting sex with alice on private spanking also thanks to everyone

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
So here is what you need to do.
1. Place camera's in all 3 bedrooms. (You can wait till after going to war with Eric to place one in the bathroom.)
2. While you are waiting on the camera's to get here and placed, tell mom you clean the pool and ask for private punishment and tell her about Eric.
Keep asking mom for money and keep doing the chores you need to do this for the triggers that need to go off.
(You can stop doing chores after you get Eric's wallet you will know what I mean when it happens.)
3. Place adds on Mondays and Thursday morning as soon as Max wakes up.
4. Keep ask Alice to spank her ever day on Mondays-Fridays when you catch her smoking at 13:00.
This will help on your luck skill that you do not see but she will quite smoking once Eric is gone so do it now and as often as you can.
Sorry, another couple of questions if I may please?

I have followed the above advice,
- have the cameras placed
- had the private punishment conversation and talked about Eric
- doing the adds as suggested

I have reached a point where I cannot spank Alice with smoking, I just get an option to either ask for $50 or be nice.

I took the photo of Eric and told him to "stop turning my family against me…"

I have been regularly checking for this event but it isn't happening so I assume that I have already caught Eric and Kira at 3am and had the conversation with Kira, but not sure?

I was expecting to get to "After you convince Eric to leave your family alone, go talk to Aunt Kira. Say that you want to get rid of Eric once and for all… and she will recommend talking to Kate about her mom." but this is not happening?

I assume that the kissing lessons with Kira will resume once I start Lisa's training again instead of Eric?

Thanks again, all help is very appreciated.

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
very important question

does anyone else always laugh at max's final thoughts of each day being "I really want to sleep." He's a simple man

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
very important question

does anyone else always laugh at max's final thoughts of each day being "I really want to sleep." He's a simple man
You mean @DarkSilver final thoughts, he is a simple man and have taken BB in a way that a lot of us who use to support him no longer do so.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, another couple of questions if I may please?

I have followed the above advice,
- have the cameras placed
- had the private punishment conversation and talked about Eric
- doing the adds as suggested

I have reached a point where I cannot spank Alice with smoking, I just get an option to either ask for $50 or be nice.

I took the photo of Eric and told him to "stop turning my family against me…"

I have been regularly checking for this event but it isn't happening so I assume that I have already caught Eric and Kira at 3am and had the conversation with Kira, but not sure?

I was expecting to get to "After you convince Eric to leave your family alone, go talk to Aunt Kira. Say that you want to get rid of Eric once and for all… and she will recommend talking to Kate about her mom." but this is not happening?

I assume that the kissing lessons with Kira will resume once I start Lisa's training again instead of Eric?

Thanks again, all help is very appreciated.
You need to get rid of Eric to proceed in all quest, having Eric around is blocking you from your women.
All quest starting about v.11 are now tied together, you must hit a certain point in one quest to advance in another quest and Eric is blocking this from happening.

Reactions: Wookie

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
You need to get rid of Eric to proceed in all quest, having Eric around is blocking you from your women.
All quest starting about v.11 are now tied together, you must hit a certain point in one quest to advance in another quest and Eric is blocking this from happening.
Cool, thanks for clarifying, I will get onto that straight away.
Guess it is best to go back to my 'got the photo' point and then I assume I have to declare war before confronting him with the photo?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cool, thanks for clarifying, I will get onto that straight away.
Guess it is best to go back to my 'got the photo' point and then I assume I have to declare war before confronting him with the photo?
No you can go to war anytime just tell him you are taken over Lisa sex-ed, or at least that seems to be what is needed.
I always go to war with him at day one he shows up because I know what a dick head he is.
If you have problems upload your save file and I will figure it out for you.

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
So the last screen with eric / ann / you is when you grab her by the pussy when she's vertical? The next time you talk to eric he talks about some swapping with alice but then it says that's the end of this branch for now. I mean I know the game is explicitly saying this is the end but I just like to double check.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So the last screen with eric / ann / you is when you grab her by the pussy when she's vertical? The next time you talk to eric he talks about some swapping with alice but then it says that's the end of this branch for now. I mean I know the game is explicitly saying this is the end but I just like to double check.
Yes that is all you get with Eric.

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
Which scenes raise camera revenue? I see the list in the google document but do the repeat scenes in the bathroom / other places raise revenue or just a waste of time?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote