Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys can someone help me?I can't continue with the new job opportunity.Kira said that mom has to do a movie with other girls but nothing more happen!
You must finish ALice's Blog and Spider quest and be at the end of Lisa's Mentor quest.
Then follow this: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

Reactions: nikossl

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, I have a problem.
I just unlocked "the school" with lisa but when I try to get there at 3p.m.
I find myself alone in front of the school without being able to wait.
I'm forced to shut down the game and restart it.
Anybody have a solution svp ?

so I can't finish the mod mentor.

Well when you use the wrong program on the files that happens, keep your save game folder then delete the game and unpack a new set of files and place you save game folder back in and play.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What about the blog, what is that mission, that you put the spiders in your room and sleep with her for and have sex
The blog quest is needed for more content in other quest and must be done, you get to be on her blog with her having sex.
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders is Max's friends and the more the better but you need to finish Blog and Lisa's GF mentor quest to move the game forward.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I've completed all opportunities except cunning plan and new job and i cant progress with new job (i think im supposed to watch another movie with mom alice and kira) and i cant sleep with mom. is there a bug im running into? and is there a fix?

fwiw i remember the conversation option "kira's sleeping naked again" coming up and i missed clicking it and i havent seen it again, thinking that might be it, but not sure
That convo should come up again because it triggers other quest to advance.
Check her at 7 am in the lounge and see if she is naked.
You may have to peep at mom if you still can and see what happens.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i cant get in ann's room anymore after work. i gave 3 times massage already but cant get in anymore. lisa's training is in BJ with ann. i habe choice "mom's turn" and "lisa turn". what should i do?
Just wait you will get her again she is just startled by what you both did, give it a few more days.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As far as I can tell, it's random whether you can get in or not. It took me three attempts to get in for the second massage and even more for the third. If there is something other than luck which decides it, then I've never worked it out.
The first time is the longest unless you get her mood to low and not paying the 500 on Mondays to support the family.

nikossl

Jun 7, 2017
You must finish ALice's Blog and Spider quest and be at the end of Lisa's Mentor quest.
Then follow this: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
I don't know how to end the Spider's quest...now I can fuck Alice in her room but I don't know how to continue the quest

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know how to end the Spider's quest...now I can fuck Alice in her room but I don't know how to continue the quest
You must also finish Blog and Lisa's Mentor quest to go forward.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Spiders, spiders and again a lot of spiders. In Alice room the only option is an HJ. I've seen pictures in which Max fuck Alice in her room. And another: the Alice's blog is always the same. Is there a relaction between Alice's room, her blog and Lisa?
It seems that Lisa finds Alice and Max in action ...
Thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have already finish the blog quest and now i put another spider and also Siper's quest is over
It is and its not you need to finish Lisa's Mentor quest to really be finish because you still needs them spiders for it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Spiders, spiders and again a lot of spiders. In Alice room the only option is an HJ. I've seen pictures in which Max fuck Alice in her room. And another: the Alice's blog is always the same. Is there a relaction between Alice's room, her blog and Lisa?
It seems that Lisa finds Alice and Max in action ...
Thank you.
Mood, mood and very high mood is your friend same as spiders and you should have a new convo with Alice about stay in her room after you kill the spiders.

A lot of quest have triggers in other quest so you may need to do other quest to have quest to advance for you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes i have finished also Mentor
Well just work on all open quest and Alice's blog and spider quest even though they are finish you still need to do them as often as you can.
Without your save game I can not help you anymore, need the save game to see exactly where you are at.

Reactions: nikossl
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote