Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you a lot
You need to stop cheating everything, you have both movies without doing sensual massage course and this is not possible without doing the course for it. BigBrother 2018-01-18 08-44-25-90.jpg BigBrother 2018-01-18 08-43-33-87.jpg

If you need help playing the vanilla game I am here to help but when you use mods to bypass the vanilla game then you are no longer playing a vanilla game and for now on please take you problems to the mod thread for the mod you are using.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Spiders, spiders and again a lot of spiders. In Alice room the only option is an HJ. I've seen pictures in which Max fuck Alice in her room. And another: the Alice's blog is always the same. Is there a relaction between Alice's room, her blog and Lisa?
It seems that Lisa finds Alice and Max in action ...
Thank you.
You will never get more then a HJ till you are done with all 4 Movies. The reason the gap is so long is because these parts where added far apart in game versions. But the gap is actually longer then the time you need to put spiders in.
Entire Aracnophobia can be done with 25-30 spiders total if you know when to start, break and start again.
I could elaborate on the relation with blog, room and Lisa but that would be a 200 page essé.. Check the mini walkthroughs on page 1 post 1-2 by @a1fox3 :)

Nerke

May 9, 2017
You need to stop cheating everything, you have both movies without doing sensual massage course and this is not possible without doing the course for it.
Thanks for your help.
So the problems are the cheated in movies? Okay it's just a couple of days after I cheated them in.
a1fox3 thank you for your help!

bonanza1

Jan 11, 2018
Well just work on all open quest and Alice's blog and spider quest even though they are finish you still need to do them as often as you can.
Without your save game I can not help you anymore, need the save game to see exactly where you are at.
i think this is the latest save.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i think this is the latest save.
You have never did private spanking of your sisters and it may be to late to get the good stuff with Alice but you can still get Lisa's mentor quest to advance once you get private spanking: "Private Punishment for Max, end game v8."

Unfear

Dec 22, 2017
Hello, I need help with sleeping at Ann's bed. What are triggers for convo? Could you check my save game? Tnx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, I need help with sleeping at Ann's bed. What are triggers for convo? Could you check my save game? Tnx
It requires quest to be done and being worked on and and and MMMMOOOOOODDDDDD.

Sure if you want to upload it I will take a look.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've started lisa's mentor after i got rid of eric maybe thats why. thanks
Yep that is why because Eric can't do nothing until Max starts mentor, mentor quest is one of the triggers for control and control is the trigger for sacrifice.

ADD: 500 plus in Max's pocket trigger the wallet quest.

Keeping less than 450 in Max's pocket and do not start Mentor quest and this keeps Eric at bay and he only gets to peep at Alice and using the pic on him blocks that for 2-4 weeks at a time.

2xdope

Dec 20, 2017
i am at the point i can go to the coffee shop, is there a way to get more out of this girl then just coffee :p ?
thank you for reply

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
aaah oke, well no big deal to be honest IMO.. As long as Ann gets more action :p i've read that some interesting things comming with v0.13 :p
That is left up to @DarkSilver because he says one thing and hints at something then snatches it away in just 2 dates.

I can see DS taken it to the last second and Ann will stop and say no its not going to happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can i continue from the last save in new version or i should begin from start?
You can do both if you want to just copy your complete save game folder over to the new set up and your good to go.

For me I always start a new game because some of the new quest can be started early in the game like Alice Spider quest can start the new content on day 32.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote