Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ajaxthepower

Jan 2, 2018
Like I said try and get her spanked first then if that don't work then down load this mod and follow the directions I posted.
"11. How to fix homework bug."
The fix worked like a charm, thank you for saving me from a lot of wasted time and frustration!

pascal26

Jan 8, 2018
You can do both if you want to just copy your complete save game folder over to the new set up and your good to go.

For me I always start a new game because some of the new quest can be started early in the game like Alice Spider quest can start the new content on day 32.
I've just gave a lot time to finish it. dont wanna start over again. also 1st time i played i chose olivia GF route. lost on time on that also. thats why dont wanna start from beginning. thanks by way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The fix worked like a charm, thank you for saving me from a lot of wasted time and frustration!
Just remember next time you want to start a new game to get her spanked right after telling her you will help for free it will auto go to quid pro quo then.
Doing homework for free gets you 1 in relationship boost with Lisa.

Hypsterion

Sep 22, 2017
Ok so i finally managed to get spotted twice by mom when alice is spanking both of us, and she had the talk. In theory i should have access to the sex ed movie but it doesn't show any new option... where's the trigger ?

New job and kate's route are the only two things not finished (missing spanking kate i guess)

This save file was only modified for money, it should be good. Can someone try to figure out what's missing ? I followed A1fox3's list ^^ (thanks again by the way)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys! I, unfortunately, can't for the life of me get the scene to watch the first movie with Kira and Ann at 21:00 to trigger :/

I've redone a full playthrough without cheats (god, that was awful) to try and trigger it but nope :c

Does anybody have a save right before that? D:

Specially, if you don't have the Side Effect quest started, as well, since I wanna go through that myself, no spoilers. XD

Thanks!

Edit: I've added my save file if any good soul would like to take a look XD
I just checked your save game and it triggered for me just do not do any sex option with mom until you can watch the movie.
1. 1.jpg

2. 2.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so i finally managed to get spotted twice by mom when alice is spanking both of us, and she had the talk. In theory i should have access to the sex ed movie but it doesn't show any new option... where's the trigger ?

New job and kate's route are the only two things not finished (missing spanking kate i guess)

This save file was only modified for money, it should be good. Can someone try to figure out what's missing ? I followed A1fox3's list ^^ (thanks again by the way)
That's the last part that you need to do you have 2 parts that need to go first.

Stop anal with Lisa unless Alice is with you, no more kitchen or aunt Kira late night anal until you trigger both Lisa's new sex-ed and mom's new job.
You have already been taken Alice to the clinic so keep doing that and follow #15 under the spoiler here: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

You need to get mom's and Alice mood to max and keep Lisa's mood at max to trigger there triggers.
You need to do Kate every which way you can on you 1 night you get her there and I would suggest if your not doing Alice and Kate on Saturday night then start do it then because it will not block content with Lisa.

Dongershmirtz

Jun 19, 2017
I've just triggered "Changing roles" and haven't found an answer, or I missed it. What I'd like to know is, exactly which actions makes Lisa snitch and will things return to... "normal" once the opportunity ends? There seems to be consensus that calling on Kira, handcuffing Lisa, and disrupting dish washing will cause it, but what about letting Lisa become stir crazy?

I enjoy surprising Lisa in the middle of the night, but I do not enjoy the idea of dealing with Alice just because she's in a toxic relationship. Could I speed through the opportunity and then never have to deal with it again?

(Admittedly, her recording a video of her "totally 18, guys, come on" baby sister on what is most likely an unencrypted, cloud synced device is also really off-putting.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've just triggered "Changing roles" and haven't found an answer, or I missed it. What I'd like to know is, exactly which actions makes Lisa snitch and will things return to... "normal" once the opportunity ends? There seems to be consensus that calling on Kira, handcuffing Lisa, and disrupting dish washing will cause it, but what about letting Lisa become stir crazy?

I enjoy surprising Lisa in the middle of the night, but I do not enjoy the idea of dealing with Alice just because she's in a toxic relationship. Could I speed through the opportunity and then never have to deal with it again?

(Admittedly, her recording a video of her "totally 18, guys, come on" baby sister on what is most likely an unencrypted, cloud synced device is also really off-putting.)
What triggers Alice spanking Lisa and Max is Max doing anal to Lisa when Alice is not there to watch.
This means no kitchen anal and no Kira anal with Lisa.
You can do anal in Alice's blog and when Alice shows up in the middle of the night.
You can do all other sex with Lisa that you want to just not the 2 anal.

Reactions: Dongershmirtz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
please help me, im stuck at date with lisa, no option to go on View attachment 59514 View attachment 59514
Please keep your save game folder and place it in a safe place and delete your game, then unpack new game flies and "DO NOT USE THAT PROGRAM ON IT" Then place your save game folder back in and play.

That program you used on your game had this warning on it and the program is only for that game build not all builds.
It is most probably the 9.6 build of the game that program is for and it causes this problem in newer builds of the game.

Reactions: xLots

DarkEnigma

Aug 1, 2017
Hi there.

I see that many of us have trouble to trigger "sex-ed" with Lisa.

What i've done so far:

I've been with Alice to the Clinic until the last loop and repeated x5 just in case...
While that i stopped all "sex related" stuff with mom and Lisa(only did with Alice+Lisa).
Didn't touch aunt Kira, not even the privite lessons with Lisa.
EDIT: I've also triggered almsot all the scenes of "caught", i'm missing the last one with mom in wich she sits down and talks with
Alice and Max and both scenes of the spanking with Lisa and Max.

If anyone could shed some light into this situation would be appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi there.

I see that many of us have trouble to trigger "sex-ed" with Lisa.

What i've done so far:

I've been with Alice to the Clinic until the last loop and repeated x5 just in case...
While that i stopped all "sex related" stuff with mom and Lisa(only did with Alice+Lisa).
Didn't touch aunt Kira, not even the privite lessons with Lisa.

If anyone could shed some light into this situation would be appriciated.

Thanks in advance.
Well that is where you went wrong, the only sex you want to stop for now is Lisa's anal in the kitchen and aunt Kira's anal lessons at night.
Just don't scheduled Kira until you unlock the rest of v.12 content.
Remember no anal in the kitchen and not anal with Kira.

Now go here and what you need to read is under the spoiler tag: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

DarkEnigma

Aug 1, 2017
Oh, dont get me wrong, i did have the sex releated stuff with her for 3 weeks but since i didn't see any change i decided to change drastically and not even touch her for at least 2 weeks.... netiher worked :/

Something is missing, or i'm not seeing it. i'll keep up with the sec related stuff with her except the kitchen and aunt Kira.

Thanks for the fast reply tho.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Now i will post a save of lisa clean path in 2 ways

the first is the save file as it is, and the second is a txt (notepad) file where you can read the values as a reference if you want to cheat your game with save editor but you are scared to change values that will destroy the gameplay.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Now i will post a save of lisa clean path in 2 ways

the first is the save file as it is, and the second is a txt (notepad) file where you can read the values as a reference if you want to cheat your game with save editor but you are scared to change values that will destroy the gameplay.
This needs to be put in the save game thread and not here in the help with game play thread.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Oh, dont get me wrong, i did have the sex releated stuff with her for 3 weeks but since i didn't see any change i decided to change drastically and not even touch her for at least 2 weeks.... netiher worked :/

Something is missing, or i'm not seeing it. i'll keep up with the sec related stuff with her except the kitchen and aunt Kira.

Thanks for the fast reply tho.

No you don't have to stop only Kira and Lisa kitchen you just have to stop doing everything but yoga, and do the chores for mom then skip 7 to 10 days, just give some money to Alisa, and go and get some bj from lisa evening and morning to keep them happy, the rest skip all just like a mad on the mouse. Do this and you should be fine or at least is what i did and it worked, or you can cheat the day number but you must do it gradually meaning is faster by skipping

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote