Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how many times i should visit clinic before the doctor tells to bring girl friend... Or is there any thing i am missing...
its alost 20 visits still no use.
Not many if you are far enough in other quest for it to trigger.
Starting in v.10 DS linked a lot of quest with triggers to other quest and you must get to a certain point in other quest to unlock other quests.

bubbaboy

Dec 10, 2017
quick question: Is anal with Lisa while she's washing dishes dependent on her mood? I punished her in front of everyone and then the option to fuck her ass in the kitchen was gone.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
quick question: Is anal with Lisa while she's washing dishes dependent on her mood? I punished her in front of everyone and then the option to fuck her ass in the kitchen was gone.
Yes her mood must be maxed out for the kitchen scene.

Nplm2

Mar 31, 2017
I need help... I got all scene, and also the gf in the clinic... what do I have to do now?... The mood is always high, but nothing happens anymore... No new job for mom, no lesson, nothing... What do I have to do?

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
¿Qué debo hacer después de que mi madre caza a Alicia, castigando al máximo y sin problemas?
I already have the scenes, where she speaks alicia with mama salon, and when she catches them
follow mom without talking about her new job nose that touches aora.

the content of the link I have everything but I do not know what to do

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
gotcha. What's the best way to do this?
You only have 2 things that will bring up her happines and you should already know what those 2 are but if not then here.

1. Do her dishes.
2. Help her with homework without errors.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Please is there. A save where ud be taking alice to the hospital couldnt trigger v12
This is not the save game thread but all you got to do is all the quest at the same time just keep working on other quests and it will unlock.

I need help... I got all scene, and also the gf in the clinic... what do I have to do now?... The mood is always high, but nothing happens anymore... No new job for mom, no lesson, nothing... What do I have to do?
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

¿Qué debo hacer después de que mi madre caza a Alicia, castigando al máximo y sin problemas?
I already have the scenes, where she speaks alicia with mama salon, and when she catches them
follow mom without talking about her new job nose that touches aora.

the content of the link I have everything but I do not know what to do
Mom must sit down and have a talk with Max and Alice.
Alice must sit down and have a talk with mom and Max.
Mom must catch Alice spanking Max and Lisa times.
Then keep all mood as high as they will go and just play, check everyone for new convo it will happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I pay for my mother in either money that gives me money to talk to someone else or kira?
Need more info, you pay for what?
Private spanking of Max?
To help the family?

More info please.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
you do not want to put the rescue from the game to see how you have the fact all the way
If you are talking about your save game then yes it would be better that way for it is hard to understand what you need.

Nplm2

Mar 31, 2017
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
Yes ok, i do all the things, i've unlock the clinic with Alice as a GF and i go to the clinic with her all the times, but nothing happens anymore... No lesson with lisa and mom, and no new job for mom...

bubbaboy

Dec 10, 2017
How do I have sex with alice after her private punishment? I've spanked her in her room at least 6-7 times, nothing changes...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes ok, i do all the things, i've unlock the clinic with Alice as a GF and i go to the clinic with her all the times, but nothing happens anymore... No lesson with lisa and mom, and no new job for mom...
Did you look under the spoiler tag that is below this?

""""15. How to unlock v.12 new content.
First and foremost thing that needs to happen is taken Alice to the clinic as Max's GF when Eve ask him to bring his GF with him.
This will unlock the new sex-ed training by mom for Lisa and mom's new job that will get Max the movie to watch plus the rest of v.12 content.
Now to the rest of what needs to happen to finish unlocking v.12 content and a big thanks goes to @JohnPonn for this info that got it all started for me.""""
(here) SPOILER look under the spoiler tag.(here)

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
when alice said that she wait im paying her $500 and wait for max transfer the money..i go to her at her room and lounge ..but i cant find the hint to transfer the money..is it take more than 3 days to transfer her? and also when i go to clinic after i cant f8ck the nurse, the day after when i can visit again is back to the nurse want to pay max for his sperm ..is it a bug ...please help me and sorry for my bad english , thanx in advance

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote