Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
I find it funny that the game has a plotline involving carpal tunnel when the amount of clicking in it is literally giving me carpal lmao

Reactions: a1fox3

DarkEnigma

Aug 1, 2017
Now i will post a save of lisa clean path in 2 ways

the first is the save file as it is, and the second is a txt (notepad) file where you can read the values as a reference if you want to cheat your game with save editor but you are scared to change values that will destroy the gameplay.
Is that for me? If so... what do you mean about "Lisa's clean path"? and i haven't used a save editor yet, but if this persist i might use one...

Well that is where you went wrong, the only sex you want to stop for now is Lisa's anal in the kitchen and aunt Kira's anal lessons at night.
Just don't scheduled Kira until you unlock the rest of v.12 content.
Remember no anal in the kitchen and not anal with Kira.

Now go here and what you need to read is under the spoiler tag: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
I did read all that before i posted, i spent quite a lot of time searching too, but decided to post because nothing worked so far, still nada.

Started again with the sex related stuff with Lisa, not the kitched nor aunt Kira. All the moods are "awesome" all the time(or i try to check and use the cheat mod to up them).

Still didn't get the last one with mom where she sits with Alice and Max, and the one in where Alice spanks both Lisa and Max only triggers if i have sex with Lisa which i'm not doing because of the sex-ed one. Or Should i first get those scenes before sex-ed?

Thanks in advance.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
My post is for all players that cannot achieve the "lisa all in the family " path, and, as i know that some of them tried with save editor but they are still posting that they have problems, this mean that they are "modding" the save wrongly, so now they have a reference of a save that can be used to DO NOT CHEAT, variables that are not related to the path. When modding the relationship never go above 4 by cheating.

I'm working on a step by step saves editing guide, to enable event flags in the right order, but i also work on games, standard games, and we have some releases scheduled so may not be too soon.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is that for me? If so... what do you mean about "Lisa's clean path"? and i haven't used a save editor yet, but if this persist i might use one...

I did read all that before i posted, i spent quite a lot of time searching too, but decided to post because nothing worked so far, still nada.

Started again with the sex related stuff with Lisa, not the kitched nor aunt Kira. All the moods are "awesome" all the time(or i try to check and use the cheat mod to up them).

Still didn't get the last one with mom where she sits with Alice and Max, and the one in where Alice spanks both Lisa and Max only triggers if i have sex with Lisa which i'm not doing because of the sex-ed one. Or Should i first get those scenes before sex-ed?

Thanks in advance.
You don't need Max and Lisa getting spanked until mom sits down and gives the talk, it is an RNG thing and you just need to keep on going it will happen, when who knows but it will.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My post is for all players that cannot achieve the "lisa all in the family " path, and, as i know that some of them tried with save editor but they are still posting that they have problems, this mean that they are "modding" the save wrongly, so now they have a reference of a save that can be used to DO NOT CHEAT, variables that are not related to the path. When modding the relationship never go above 4 by cheating.

I'm working on a step by step saves editing guide, to enable event flags in the right order, but i also work on games, standard games, and we have some releases scheduled so may not be too soon.
This kind of info should have its own thread like the other info threads, here is one

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
is my run bugged or is alice just annoying to make happy without money. doing the dishes in the morning increases mood, killing the spider increases her mood, and I think banging her in front of kate or if she gives a bj on the couch increases her mood, but without spending money I'm not finding keeping her mood up feasible. I just unlocked the clinic so maybe I'll get more related scenes. I just mean anytime alice has sex she seems to get happier and ann is always happy as fuck but alice loses her mood fast and doesn't have nearly as many easy triggers (yet?)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is my run bugged or is alice just annoying to make happy without money. doing the dishes in the morning increases mood, killing the spider increases her mood, and I think banging her in front of kate or if she gives a bj on the couch increases her mood, but without spending money I'm not finding keeping her mood up feasible. I just unlocked the clinic so maybe I'll get more related scenes. I just mean anytime alice has sex she seems to get happier and ann is always happy as fuck but alice loses her mood fast and doesn't have nearly as many easy triggers (yet?)
Its a lot of work to get it maxed out but once it is maxed out it is easy to keep it up by just doing the dishes right after breakfast.
I give her money to max her mood out then just do the dishes for her and she is good to go.

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
oih fuck I was going to ask if it just goes down slower but maxing it. cause yeah getting her to good w/ spider and dishes is okay but then she's neutal by the time I can kill the spider for her again. must decay slower if it's higher or something. cause yeah ann just is happy all the time no matter what

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Hi, I have a doubt
I already got to carry alicia ala clinica ,and also what mama would hunt max and alicia, salon.
and that alicia cazara mama and max in the classroom had the talk ,the scene, in which mama hunts alicia, punishing in the salon max and lisa takes them hunting 3 times.
from here I do not know what else I have, what to do, I keep putting spiders and doing the same thing, nothing happens, mama still does not talk about her new job at breakfast

Jan 19, 2018
hello to everyone can help me here, please do not know what to do next

HI MAX michael called me recently he edited the movie and it's almost ready i'm thinking i'll be home friday evening around 9 P.M AND WE can all watch it together what do you thin

byjgio80

Apr 27, 2017
hello to everyone
I am playing version 12, I have unlocked all 22 goals and completed 20.
Cunnig Plan and New Job to complete.
I completed Side Effect, but I think I made a mistake, allowing Mum to stay in the room during the first visit. Now I can go to the clinic but does not ask me to bring Alice as my girlfriend.
Possible solutions ? Is it possible to go on anyway?
thanks for everything

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017

HI MAX michael called me recently he edited the movie and it's almost ready i'm thinking i'll be home friday evening around 9 P.M AND WE can all watch it together what do you thin
Keep everyone's mood high, keep paying Ann the $500 a week, make sure you don't do the massage with her on Friday. If you do all this, then talking to her in the lounge on Friday at 9pm should give you the option of watching the movie. If not, try again next week. Sometimes it doesn't work first time.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
hello to everyone
I completed Side Effect, but I think I made a mistake, allowing Mum to stay in the room during the first visit. Now I can go to the clinic but does not ask me to bring Alice as my girlfriend.
thanks for everything
I don't think any option you choose at the clinic will have any lasting effect. How many times have you been to the clinic alone? It takes a few visits before she suggests bringing a girlfriend.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I have a doubt
I already got to carry alicia ala clinica ,and also what mama would hunt max and alicia, salon.
and that alicia cazara mama and max in the classroom had the talk ,the scene, in which mama hunts alicia, punishing in the salon max and lisa takes them hunting 3 times.
from here I do not know what else I have, what to do, I keep putting spiders and doing the same thing, nothing happens, mama still does not talk about her new job at breakfast
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

You must stop all sex with mom by noon of Friday and do not set up Kira for night time anal and do not give Alice candies the when mom is in the lounge talk to her and it should say something about Kira and the movie.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hello to everyone
thanks for everything
Remember what cunning plan was all about, go see Alice and Kate and I would do it on Saturday night so it does not interfere with Lisa content and keep going to the clinic when you can.
You will need to stop anal with Lisa in the Kitchen and with Kira for now then follow this: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

bharath

Aug 18, 2017
how many times i should visit clinic before the doctor tells to bring girl friend... Or is there any thing i am missing...
its alost 20 visits still no use.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote