Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

alibaba124135

Jan 3, 2018
Guys Need help with Schoolmate opp .....

Something must be done in Mentor , but it`s finished .....
When the end comes ? Finished all opps except Schoolmate, did everything and I`m stuck .....
Any suggestions ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys Need help with Schoolmate opp .....

Something must be done in Mentor , but it`s finished .....
When the end comes ? Finished all opps except Schoolmate, did everything and I`m stuck .....
Any suggestions ?
Schoolmate ends once you choose GF path, no other thing is need but to choose GF.

Only for the yoga path. (She will ask for 350 if Max miss his yoga with mom in the week.
Just do 2 if it gets in the way or pay 350 each week to her its up to you.)

alibaba124135

Jan 3, 2018
Schoolmate ends once you choose GF path, no other thing is need but to choose GF.

Only for the yoga path. (She will ask for 350 if Max miss his yoga with mom in the week.
Just do 2 if it gets in the way or pay 350 each week to her its up to you.)
Lisa don`t ask for money from 4 weeks !! I`m skipping yoga lessons on purpose but she still don`t ask for money !!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Lisa don`t ask for money from 4 weeks !! I`m skipping yoga lessons on purpose but she still don`t ask for money !!!
Are you doing any sex with her if not then its ok for now but you will not get any sex with her once it starts.

You also may have a broken game but we need to test this out and see.

bonanza1

Jan 11, 2018
You have never did private spanking of your sisters and it may be to late to get the good stuff with Alice but you can still get Lisa's mentor quest to advance once you get private spanking: "Private Punishment for Max, end game v8."
do you by any chance have a similar save with the private spanking of sisters? I have already done the private spanking of Max.

alibaba124135

Jan 3, 2018
Are you doing any sex with her if not then its ok for now but you will not get any sex with her once it starts.

You also may have a broken game but we need to test this out and see.
Max relations with :
Lisa - BJ (Moms lessons, shop, bathroom, Alice streams, handcuffed punishment, handcuffed sleeping) , Anal (Alice at night , Kira at night, after dinner)
Alice - BJ/HJ (shop, watching TV, doctor, streams, After party) Sex ( with Kate, while streaming (alone or with Lisa))
Mom - BJ (in her room , while private punishing Max, bathroom, watching TV, after work, Lisa`s lessons)

Think I`ve unlocked everything .... Last that Lisa told Max was for her virginity to talk with Dr.Eve and try to convince her about it .... and that`s it .... stuck with the same things every day .. :(

Ajaxthepower

Jan 2, 2018
Ok this might be an old question but I can't really find an answer. I decided to redo the game on the Lisa GF route and max out my relationship with her, which includes offering to help her with her homework without conditions. I'm stuck now though, because for some reason I can't ask her for the "favors" for doing her homework, even though my authority is maxed out and I've given her the robe. Is there anyway to progress without the favors, or to max out her relationship without opting to help for free? Or am I missing something and it's totally all possible?

cyberdaemon

Dec 15, 2017
How do I get Alice to go to the clinic with me? I already have her make me fuck Lisa and getting bjs/licking pussy in the living room every day. Do I have to advance with the streaming stuff or what?

alibaba124135

Jan 3, 2018
How do I get Alice to go to the clinic with me? I already have her make me fuck Lisa and getting bjs/licking pussy in the living room every day. Do I have to advance with the streaming stuff or what?
Are the streamings with or without Lisa ?
Dr. Eve will ask Max if he has a girlfriend , then you should talk with Lisa , after that Lisa will tell Alice to come with you ....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Max relations with :
Lisa - BJ (Moms lessons, shop, bathroom, Alice streams, handcuffed punishment, handcuffed sleeping) , Anal (Alice at night , Kira at night, after dinner)
Alice - BJ/HJ (shop, watching TV, doctor, streams, After party) Sex ( with Kate, while streaming (alone or with Lisa))
Mom - BJ (in her room , while private punishing Max, bathroom, watching TV, after work, Lisa`s lessons)

Think I`ve unlocked everything .... Last that Lisa told Max was for her virginity to talk with Dr.Eve and try to convince her about it .... and that`s it .... stuck with the same things every day .. :(
If your doing all of that and your on the yoga path then something is wrong and I need to take a look at this save game save file.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
do you by any chance have a similar save with the private spanking of sisters? I have already done the private spanking of Max.
Wrong thread to ask for save game that is another thread and no I do not have save games other than what I have uploaded in the save game thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok this might be an old question but I can't really find an answer. I decided to redo the game on the Lisa GF route and max out my relationship with her, which includes offering to help her with her homework without conditions. I'm stuck now though, because for some reason I can't ask her for the "favors" for doing her homework, even though my authority is maxed out and I've given her the robe. Is there anyway to progress without the favors, or to max out her relationship without opting to help for free? Or am I missing something and it's totally all possible?
If your not to far into the game then get her spanked and it should unlock it for you but if it don't come back here for we have a fix for the homework bug.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You got to keep going to the clinic and putting spiders in Alice's room and do her blog every chance you get.

Reactions: cyberdaemon

Ajaxthepower

Jan 2, 2018
If your not to far into the game then get her spanked and it should unlock it for you but if it don't come back here for we have a fix for the homework bug.
I'm actually to the point where she should be giving me a BJ for the homework so a fix would be much appreciated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm actually to the point where she should be giving me a BJ for the homework so a fix would be much appreciated.
Like I said try and get her spanked first then if that don't work then down load this mod and follow the directions I posted.
"11. How to fix homework bug."

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote