Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
pls help with mod ... can u tell me what mod is just a cheat and what mod have story ?
All mods are here:

But for cheating you would do best to get this one. it includes the homework bug fix if you ever need it.
Instruction on how to use the bug fix is here: "11. How to fix homework bug."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
when alice said that she wait im paying her $500 and wait for max transfer the money..i go to her at her room and lounge ..but i cant find the hint to transfer the money..is it take more than 3 days to transfer her? please help me , thanx in advance
What, there is no thing like that.?

You can give her money to raise her mood but it is automatic when you chose the amount it is done.

If you are using a content adding mod then go to that mod for support for that is not in the vanilla game.

Reactions: Ziraf

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
What, there is no thing like that.?

You can give her money to raise her mood but it is automatic when you chose the amount it is done.

If you are using a content adding mod then go to that mod for support for that is not in the vanilla game.
when max can bring mom to her room and alice look at her laptop ..she send note to max..and need to pay her ...ahh ic , because im using mod ..yeap seduction mod ..is it make the story different?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
when max can bring mom to her room and alice look at her laptop ..she send note to max..and need to pay her ...ahh ic , because im using mod ..yeap seduction mod ..is it make the story different?
Yes you are using a mod and we only help with the vanilla game here please go to the mod thread for help.

Reactions: Ziraf

Nplm2

Mar 31, 2017
Did you look under the spoiler tag that is below this?

""""15. How to unlock v.12 new content.
First and foremost thing that needs to happen is taken Alice to the clinic as Max's GF when Eve ask him to bring his GF with him.
This will unlock the new sex-ed training by mom for Lisa and mom's new job that will get Max the movie to watch plus the rest of v.12 content.
Now to the rest of what needs to happen to finish unlocking v.12 content and a big thanks goes to @JohnPonn for this info that got it all started for me.""""
(here) SPOILER look under the spoiler tag.(here)
Yes, but forget about it... I have made progress in the meantime... Thanks anyway ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks a lot man :)

Ok this now explains everything, you are playing Olivia GF path and you are at the end of the game for you, there is nothing else you can do for you need to play the Lisa GF path for most if not all v.11 content and all of v.12 is Lisa GF content.

Jan 19, 2018
ok and how do I do that I do not know
you can play a little to pass and send me back

Ok this now explains everything, you are playing Olivia GF path and you are at the end of the game for you, there is nothing else you can do for you need to play the Lisa GF path for most if not all v.11 content and all of v.12 is Lisa GF content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok and how do I do that I do not know
you can play a little to pass and send me back
You start a new game and when it comes up you chose a different route.
At the bottom of this page is the 3 GF routes you can chose from.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018

¿Qué debo hacer después de que mi madre caza a Alicia, castigando al máximo y sin problemas?
I already have the scenes, where she speaks alicia with mama salon, and when she catches them
follow mom without talking about her new job nose that touches aora.

the content of the link I have everything but I do not know what to do
Mom must sit down and have a talk with Max and Alice.
Alice must sit down and have a talk with mom and Max.
Mom must catch Alice spanking Max and Lisa times.
Then keep all mood as high as they will go and just play, check everyone for new convo it will happen.

Jan 19, 2018
you can not help me on the new game line please send me the game rescue you no longer if you can go mute

I do not know if I can do what you tell me on the site is complicated

You start a new game and when it comes up you chose a different route.
At the bottom of this page is the 3 GF routes you can chose from.

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
New to this forum but big fan of this game! Problem I'm having is cannot get V 12.005 to accept any of my game saves from V 11 or any previous versions as I've tested some from older versions that I've played also. Any ideas or similar problems?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
New to this forum but big fan of this game! Problem I'm having is cannot get V 12.005 to accept any of my game saves from V 11 or any previous versions as I've tested some from older versions that I've played also. Any ideas or similar problems?
Remove the save game folder from v.12 and copy and pated v.11 in and you should be good to go.

Now if you only want 1 you must renumber them in order and you can not skip a number and they must start out with 0.

Here is what they look like save0.save then save1.save and so on without skipping a number and they will work.

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Is there any better walk through? The 0.3V doesn't seem to have events placed correctly, and the other walk through in OP are well... not very good, just seems to give the path's not a walk through...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any better walk through? The 0.3V doesn't seem to have events placed correctly, and the other walk through in OP are well... not very good, just seems to give the path's not a walk through...
No all walkthroughs we have are in post 1, 2 and 3 of this thread.

There is very minor changes in that 0.3v but it is the best we have to get players started and it teaches what is needed and can or should be followed until Max can support himself with his website.

There are a lot of triggers that need to go off in the first 30-60 days and following this walkthrough will hit all those triggers.

Reactions: Help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
maxing out lisa's mood is insanely easy. just fuck her all the time and do the dishes and help her with homework.
Once it is maxed then doing all sex options will keep it maxed, no longer have to do dishes just take her ass.
Get HJ while doing her homework and so on, but her mood must be maxed for the sex options to keep it maxed.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote